> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners Samsung Galaxy A50 | We communicate and share their thoughts and observations.

Rep: (65)
Owners Club Samsung Galaxy A50

PictureSamsung A50 / SM-A505

Description |Discussion | Purchase пїЅ |Accessories пїЅ |Camera talk пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ
Club Rules:
In the club areResource rulesandRules section "Trepalka"
The club is prohibited:
1. Rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate (including hidden behind symbols) and any foul language, as well as any showdown!
2. Any political discussions, as well as insulting the honor, dignity and nationality of the participants.
3. To ensure that users do not interfere with communication, remove all the images under the spoiler.
Section Trepalka is designed to discuss various issues - all that does not fit into the framework of the profile, technical sections of the forum and just friendly communication between users.savagemessiahzine.com.

Club Signature
Owners Club Samsung Galaxy A 50
[Font = "Segoe Print"] [i] [b] [url = "////savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=948386"][B]Klub holders Samsung Galaxy A 50 [/ B] [/ url] [/ b] [/ i] [/ font]

Selection of programs for our animal.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonAttached Imageunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is written here .

Post has been editedMrBallistic - 17.04.19, 13:04
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (47)
Prompt 4 GB of operatives missing?
I do not want to overpay for a 4K operatives and place.

Rep: (51)
* Cycc1k , I have enough. It all depends on use

* Demon7777,
Yes me to surf the internet and play only in Clash Royal.

It does not unload it from memory pages?

* Cycc1k I went with the iPhone 6s. Samsung does not unload. I have no problem with the background regime

Rep: (7)
Greeting the young!
Moved from the old Galaxy A3 2015 on the A50 and it is really cool. Shoulders straighten.
Tell me how to charge the first 3 times? 3 full charge charges at the beginning, or without any restrictions?

Post has been editedOkeanij - 11.04.19, 11:46

Okeanij @ 11.04.19, 11:39*
3 full charge charges at the beginning, or without any restrictions?

I always do it on a new device. There were no problems. And how to do, I do not know. Because Modern batteries do not have a memory effect

Rep: (7)
* Demon7777 , Thank you. And what about the memory effect?

* Okeanij , reversible tank loss

Tell me how to behave instagram on this phone? stories and photo clips?

I have right now redmi 5 on hand and viewed stories, then it cuts off.

Rep: (16)
* Cycc1k , cuts

* jonik976,
Damn that the garbage.
It is a pain.

Rep: (16)
* Cycc1k , Just most of the format of the old sample display, I do not worry about this

Rep: (0)
Are there any built-in tool in our phone to view the history of the notifies (sometimes you need to see old push)?
I put the notification history log in an old manner, but I could have somewhere native.

Rep: (290)
Cyc1k @ 11.04.19, 19:26*
It is a pain.
what office, so

Rep: (65)
* ytsuytsuken Go to the topic of notes7 and read how many problems there.

Rep: (1907)
Ytsuitsukhen @ 04/12/19, 19:45*
It is worth changing Redmi Nout 7 on this male or not, something marriage is too many for a new device!

In my sequel on soap. His advantages at A50 (Soft, Screen, who likes Amoled, NFS), Redmk is better than a camera and a pros.

Ytsuitsukhen @ 12.04.19, 22:02*
The camera is finally not interested in) but for a percent where it is like a vidyuha exactly worse! And I want an amolede and NFC: D

Then take A50 definitely.

Rep: (1417)
* ytsuytsuken
If the camera is not very important, it is unambiguously taken A50. The device is excellent. 6/128 and can not even spend money on the memory card. : D: DRINKS:

Posted on 12.04.2019, 22:53:

YCUР№SUKEN @ 12.04.19, 22:24*
Case must first be ordered

This is yes. Yes, he is also thin, slipped for a male hand. With a bumper / case will be more reliable.

Post has been editedYuri Z - 12.04.19, 22:53

Rep: (1417)
Ytsuitsuken @ 12.04.19, 22:55*
Map is Samsung 128

Then generally excellent. By the way, I am also thinking about buying 128. Expensive, but there will be a chic reserve.

YCUР№SUKEN @ 12.04.19, 22:24*
The case must first be ordered and then they say scratching strongly!

The case is definitely needed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 17.01.21, 01:16