> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

NCR - New Digital Releases | High-quality movie releases in the last 60 days

Rep: (2878)
NCR - New Digital Releases
Version: 0.75

Last update of the program in the header:25.10.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program allows you to select movies sorted by rating or release date, appeared on rutor.info and kinozal.tv in high quality over the past 60 days, for viewing directly from torrents (via Elementum, TorrServe or Ace Stream).
Description:
In most cases the quality torrent distribution of the film begin to appear only after the digital release (not to be confused with the digital releases premieres in theaters), ie in VoD-services or Blu-ray. By quality is meant BDRip 1080p, BDRemux and UHD BDRemux, the bare minimum - it WEB-DL 1080p (decrypted streams without clamping of VoD: iTunes, Netflix, Amazon), the official Russian-language sound tracks from Blu-ray, DVD License editions or VoD . The VoD Russian track mostly DD 5.1 and in most cases, it also appears on the license Blu-ray. And before that, with the distribution of the film going leapfrog with a combination of moss and sawdust, which can be confusing for the viewer who wants to watch the news with good quality.

NCR shows only quality releases for the last 60 days - WEB-DL 1080p, WEB-DL 2160p HDR / SDR, BDRip 1080p, BDRip-HEVC 1080p, BDRemux, UHD BDRemux SDR / HDR with rutor.info and kinozal.tv with the official sound track Blu-ray / VoD. No obscure reruns, no unofficial translations, no Line audio tracks, etc. They chose the sorting type, chose the film, chose the quality and went to watch (viaElementum, TorrserveorAce stream) without preloading from the torrent directly. Bypassing locks is not needed, because The program gives a magnet link. No advertising, quality video and sound guaranteed.

The new items (up in the list when sorting by date of release) the film may fall twice. For the first time - is the appearance of WEB-DL (from VoD) with the official Russian track. The second time - is the emergence of variants of BD-sound track of VoD (film left on the Blu-ray, but without Russian track - track is added thereto from a VoD) or BD-emergence variants Russian official track (so-called license). At the same movies, the theater premiered more than a year ago, the list will not fall, despite the presence of fresh digital release. Or if after the date of release of the torrent passed 60 days in the list it too will be gone. Rating combo - a cross between kinopoisk and IMDb. Considered only ratings with a certain number of votes.

The simplest navigation using the remote control: Down and Up - the choice of the film, Left and Right - the choice of quality. Mouse and touchpad are not supported. The program is intended only for boxes with Android TV. Tested on Nvdia Shield TV, Xiaomi Mi Box S. The data in the program is updated three times a day. I did it for myself (I basically only watch UHD BDRemux) and for friends, but maybe someone will come in handy. Despite its simplicity, the program has no analogues, which is why it was made.

There is no content in the program itself, it only takes magnet-links from the trackers rutor.info and kinozal.tv.

The program is free, without donations, premiums, etc. But if you really have a desire to thank, you can see the information inprofileor email me via PM (personal message).

Android required: Android TV 5.1 and above (the regular version of Android is not supported, although the program can run in it)
Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: https://ndr.neocities.org/ndr.html
Package Name: info.yuriev.ndr
Developer: yurisavagemessiahzine.com ( The theme cap of the NCR onsavagemessiahzine.comI no longer personally update, I do not participate in the discussion and assistance on the program, explanations, because I do it now only on the official resource of the program. You can update the header and upload new versions here via messages to the moderator. В© yurisavagemessiahzine.com)
In work:
  • Ability to hide movies.

In the plans:
  • Channel Support in Android TV 8 and up.
  • Automatic update.

Before you ask anything, be sure to look for the answer in the FAQ. Perhaps there is already an answer.
FAQ
Are wishes accepted by the program?
Yes. I gladly and gratuitously implement the wishes of other people. Condition of implementationsimple and clear(in detailshere). If you received the answer "no" to your wish, then there is no sense in standing on your own and continuing to insist, the wish is not realized.

And if the author did not insolent, refused to my wishes on the program?
Not. The author does not owe you anything and does not owe anything. It makes no sense to be offended, and even more so to express your insults in the topic.

The author said no to my wishes. Now I will arrange for him, I will constantly moan in the program's theme, resent and remind! Now this is the goal of my life!
If any wish to get a "no" (no matter for whatever reason), there is no need to repeat it several times, to express their dissatisfaction, express their indignation and so on. These are just clog topic. And you end up never get desired. Just give up DNC. You can select your favorite program with films and ask its author to add a section with movies from the DNC (data is available) - your wishes may well come true (then by DNC program could be phased out). The HD VideoBox KinoTor topics and present developers.

Does the program work on smartphones, tablets, boxing with the usual Android system?
Formally, it starts. But at the same time the interface will go (font size), control only with the help of the console, etc. Ie will be unsuitable for use in many cases.

Will there be a version adapted for a smartphone, tablet, box with a regular Android system?
Not.

I have an Android TV system, but the font on the screen is small. What's the matter?
You have a non-standard (custom) Android TV system with a reduced DPI value. I will not modify the program for such special cases. Change the DPI in the system to standard 320.

My Elementum / TorrServe / Ace Stream somehow doesn’t work that way, player, box, TV. What can be done?
Everything that happens after clicking on a movie button is no longer connected with the program. She gave the magnet link and is not responsible for anything else (“shot and forgotten”). Questions on the work of Elementum, Kodi, TorrServe, Ace Stream and so on. Ask in the profile topics.

Can I add a search?
Search in the current version will not be added. It is simply not needed for a specific type of task. It is necessary to clearly understand for whom this program is for those who want to see the new items in super-quality (and not something specific). If you need a full cataloger with search, use, for example, the most popular HD VideoBox program.

I do not understand how I watch movies?
ATthis postYou will find a detailed explanation.

Tell me how to configure Ace Stream / TorrServe / Elementum?
ATthis postYou will find a detailed explanation.

What is the "star"?
What does a star mean, and more information on quality you can read inthis post.

How is everything arranged?
You can read inthis post.

Can I get access to the server data of the project?
On HabrГ©, I publishedan articlewith server-side source code onGithub. You can generate this data yourself for your projects. Although there is an early version, but completely working.

Why low quality trailers?
Trailer - this is HLS-streams from KinoPoisk. Many are 1080p. The quality of the player is selected dynamically (if he can). For example, MX Player (with HW decoder, not HW + decoder) for trailers exclusively (assign once). On many boxes it will work well and the quality will switch quickly (as many boxes have support for HLS in StageFright).

Why aren't movie covers displayed or trailers playing?
Posters and trailers are downloaded from KinoPoisk (Yandex servers). I do not know how it is now, but earlier KinoPoisk and Yandex were blocked, for example, in Ukraine. Problems because of the blocking Yandex and KinoPoisk you have to decide for yourself.

What kind of film legend?
Detailshere.

Detailed explanation about the video quality inby thispost

What is “official voicing from VoD”?
Explanation inby thispost

Is it possible to add ekranka, BDRip 480p, BDRip 720p, UHD BDRip 2160p, etc. to the program?
Not. No other quality options other than those that are now in the program will not be added. The options in the program are final: WEB-DL (1080p, 2160p SDR / HDR), BDRip 1080p, BDRip-HEVC 1080p, BDRemux, UHD BDRemux (SDR / HDR).

Is it possible to add options with artisanal sounding (unofficial), Line, TS, etc.?
Not. No other options for sound, except the official with VoD and Blu-ray in high quality, will not be taken into account.

Is it possible to increase the number of days to account for new products?
No, it will be 60 days. Here isexplanation.

Is it possible to make the display list / grid / covers / group, etc., to which I am used in other programs?
Not. This type of mapping is not needed for the task that the program solves. It does not facilitate the choice of the film for viewing from an indefinite group of films, does not add clarity and does not improve the final result (the choice of the movie you liked by the totality of details). But the list will end up not in the program itself, but in the Channels on the main screen of Android TV 8 and older.

Is it possible to cheat in the subject and say that the program has been deleted, but on the sly to continue to use it and continue to read the topic?
Some do this, although there is nothing decent about it. You don't need to take an example from them. And rudeness is against the rulessavagemessiahzine.com.

I do not like the program and I do not want to use it. What should I do?
Just refuse to use the NCR, if the program you do not like something or it does not suit you. No one forces or obliges it to use. Many other programs are available for you, choose the right one.

Download:
Version: 0.75 of 25/10/2019 (bozander)
Version: 0.74 NCR - New Digital Releases (Post by Bober1983 # 87557182)
Version: 0.73 NCR - New Digital Releases (DKozheko)
Version: 0.72 NCR - New Digital Releases (DKozheko)
Version: 0.71 NCR - New Digital Releases (Post Iboltun # 85166869)

Changes
  • Added film legends. Read more about Movie Legends.here.
  • Other fixes and changes.
  • In the Filter, I left the search by name (used it for tests, maybe someone will be useful).

Past versions
version: 0.70 Attached fileinfo.yuriev.ndr-v20 (0.70) -release-signed.apk (1.99 MB)
Version: 0.51 Attached fileinfo.yuriev.ndr-v13 (0.51) -release-signed.apk (3.13 MB)

Changes
  • Added a menu of additional features in the movie window. At the moment there are only functions to work with the Favorites. In the future, there will be other features, such as hiding a movie.
  • Added Favorites. You can add any movie to Favorites or remove it from there. As in the history of views, the film will automatically be removed from Favorites when it disappears from the main list (for example, by the statute of limitations). There is no point in stuffing Favorites with movies for viewing in a year, there will be no films there.
  • The ability to exclude selected genres has been added to the Filter.
  • A long press OK on any of the film's buttons (except trailer) The Select torrent client. by default, the client is not saved, you will always be able to make a choice. This is necessary so that you can choose the torrent client to download, in case if you for some reason can not watch a movie directly from the torrent, but you want to download it (the film has little seeders, you have a weak channel and so on. ). At the same time Pressing OK will continue to work as before - opening magnet-links in the default program. Now this functionality is not particularly necessary, but in the future for films from the "Kinolegendy" it is very useful. Torrent client can use any that you like (show all, able to open the magnet-links). This change was in version 0.47, which will not be imposed in the cap.
  • Other fixes.
  • Version 0.50 (there was a bug with button navigation in custom Android TV systems or in systems below Android 8) was replaced in the header with 0.51.

Download:
Version: 0.46 Attached fileinfo.yuriev.ndr-v9 (0.46) -release-signed.apk (3.13 MB)

Changes
  • Added a mark about the imminent release of the film as a UHD BDRemux. In detailshere.

Download:
Version: 0.45 Attached fileinfo.yuriev.ndr-v8 (0.45) -release-signed.apk (3.13 MB)

Changes
  • Added browsing history.

Download:
Version: 0.40 Attached fileinfo.yuriev.ndr-v7 (0.40) -release-signed.apk (3.12 MB)

Changes
  • Added Filter.

Download:
version: 0.32 Attached fileinfo.yuriev.ndr-v6 (0.32) -release-signed.apk (3.12 MB)

Changes
  • New hosting.

Download:
version: 0.31 Attached filendr-signed.apk (3.11 MB)

Changes
  • Added use of previously downloaded data if the server is unavailable.
  • Increased the size of the main font.

Download:
Version: 0.3 Attached filendr-signed.apk (3.11 MB)

Changes
  • Changed the layout and fascinated the size of the main font on two points.

Version: 0.21 Attached filendr-signed.apk (3.11 MB)

Changes
  • Auto focus on previously selected sorting type.

Version: 0.2 Attached filendr-signed.apk (3.11 MB)

Changes
  • The principle of opening a link to the HLS-trailer has been changed (in some cases the system did not save the program by default). If everything works correctly for you, then it is not necessary to update.

Version: 0.1 Attached filendr-signed.apk (3.11 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 19.08.20, 07:42
Reason for editing: Added houmpeydzh

Rep: (10)
Probably a bug: the program does not store the selected player for trailers. Probval and Wim and MX, the result is - every time offers to choose the player to watch.

exLemark @ 06.04.19, 12:56*
Probably a bug: the program does not store the selected player for trailers. Probval and Wim and MX, the result is - every time offers to choose the player to watch.

The program does not remember. The storage system, which program to open certain links. Those. link to the trailer, HLS (m3u8) of kinopoisk, is given to the system. And in the selection window of the program (this system window) for playback, you select options and choose - remember or not. Those. program is not involved in the preservation of what you have chosen.

But then another check in code, can really have something ...

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 06.04.19, 13:10

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 06.04.19, 13:06 *
The program does not remember. The storage system, which program to open certain links. Those. link to the trailer, HLS (m3u8) of kinopoisk, is given to the system. And in the selection window of the program (this system window) for playback, you select options and choose - remember or not. Those. program is not involved in the preservation of what you have chosen.

But then another check in code, can really have something ...

Box nvidia shield. The CD box, for example, all memorized.

* exLemark, try a test version (first remove the previous version). Google Play Protection will swear by unknown developer, just let me.
Attached fileapp-test.zip(2.6 MB)

Put the program on a tablet, put glue.

When you try to pass a reference to Cody Shield drops Cody. It seems there is still pioblema format links.

exLemark @ 06.04.19, 13:37*
When you try to pass a reference to Cody Shield drops Cody. It seems there is still pioblema format links.

No, it is you have something that is not associated with the program. After pressing any button the film, the program gives magnet-link in the system. Then she would not respond and work with Klay (Kodi + Elementum), TorrServe and Ace Stream is not related - as they do with magnet link refers only to them.

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 06.04.19, 13:43

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 06.04.19, 13:34 *
app-test.zip (2,6 MB)

To work, sign and release :)

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 06.04.19, 13:40 *
No, it is you have something that is not associated with the program. After pressing any button the film, the program gives magnet-link in the system. Then she would not respond and work with Klay (Kodi + Elementum), TorrServe and Ace Stream is not related - as they do with magnet link refers only to them.

I propose to consider. TK This same bond, only hdboks + Clay, ceteris paribus, perfectly conveys all the twists successfully Shield and Cody.

Question: how to scroll the list of films tablet? : Lol: It would be good to add support, though backward buttons | forward.
Very convenient alternative scenario: the tablet + DNC + Shield.

Post has been editedexLemark - 06.04.19, 13:56

Rep: (321)
Description of the film can be increased, a lot of places under the description, but it is very small. On Ugoos AM3 was got on the standard firmware. a great program. Thanks.

* Gray201, description of the film has the correct (required for Android TV) font size. You run a program on the firmware (not Android TV), which set a low value DPI (non-standard for Android TV). Because of this, you are all fine and plenty of space. Check out the screenshots in a cap, everything is correct. Once again - the program only under the standard Android TV system. Under all other it is not adapted to the system. You can put Android TV based Ugoos AM3 2.1.6 and everything will be fine.

Posted on 06/04/2019, 14:29:

exLemark @ 06.04.19, 13:55*
I propose to consider. TK This same bond, only hdboks + Clay, ceteris paribus, perfectly conveys all the twists successfully Shield and Cody.

I have already explained, what exactly is the problem. For it is not the case the program. Magnet-link transmitted in Klay? Yes. What there who does not like (which is an unhandled exception occurs) in the chain at the remote opening through Klay - this is not me. Sami magnet-references correct.

EXAMPLE link rutor:
magnet:? xt = urn: btih: 6e9e7fdfd1352f8d7c9efc7221f64b0f071b1571 & dn = rutor.info & tr = udp: //opentor.org: 2710 & tr = udp: //opentor.org: 2710 & tr = http: //retracker.local/announce

EXAMPLE link kinozal:
magnet:? xt = urn: btih: FE50BF460791C8F37A7DE0F583FA2C23662D3838 & dn = kinozal.tv

exLemark @ 06.04.19, 13:55*
Question: how to scroll the list of films tablet? : Lol: It would be good to add support, though backward buttons | forward.

See the description of the program.

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 06.04.19, 14:51

Rep: (111)
It would be good to add a selection by genre, if possible.
And since everything is super, wonderful softina.

zeus198080 @ 06.04.19, 14:49*
It would be good to add a selection by genre, if possible.

Such plans are. The main menu will be able to note the list of the required genres (be the third button, which opens a list of genres - the only ones that actually exist in the current movie).

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 06.04.19, 14:56

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 06.04.19, 14:27 *
See the description of the program

I will offer you another option of using your program, if you are not interested, just say so.
And referring (in fact promises) where or, those who work, it is at least not polite.

exLemark @ 06.04.19, 15:27*
I will offer you another option of using your program, if you are not interested, just say so.
And referring (in fact promises) where or, those who work, it is at least not polite.

Help with a program (for the development of proposals that do not meet its original purpose) is not needed, thank you.

Rep: (108)
At Silde through TorrServe I have great plow. Thanks!

Rep: (107)
Interestingly, while the Sony TV and the android will it work?

grey087 @ 06.04.19, 16:12*
Interestingly, while the Sony TV and the android will it work?

No problem.

Rep: (4)
ABOUT! Thanks! Long wanted something similar.
Everything is working.
Viewing is only one page (one film)?
A thought to realize that something like a subscription to the expected release? When the release of the program would be informed about it to the user.

Please recommend a minimum bandwidth for such content.

* pppoe1, in the plans of the two channels (Android TV 8+) directly on the home screen.

Use simple formula 2 x BITREYT_KONTENTA.

Generalized values ​​required guaranteed Internet bandwidth speed:
UHD BDRemux - about 150 Mbps.
BDRemux - about 70 Mbps.
BDRip 1080p - about 20 Mbit.
WEB-DL 1080p and BDRip-HEVC 1080p - about 15 Mbit / s.

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 06.04.19, 17:50

Rep: (0)
app exit waited more with your post HabrГ©, thank you! Wish - memorizing the choice between the two buttons at the start of the program, too lazy to always use the right and the "OK" button on the remote.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 22:30