ForkPlayer | ForkPlayer - this browser adapted for your device to view sites (sites list is constantly updated) and you create an XML, M3U (IPTV) playlists.

Rep: (125)
ForkPlayer
Attached Image

Description:
ForkPlayer - is a software application for viewing fxml (Fork eXtensible Markup Language) -Page in the global network. ForkPlayer used for query processing, manipulation and display of content FXML-sites as well as to directly view the contents of playlists files (m3u, xml, xspf), images (gif, jpeg, png), audio and video formats (mp3, mpeg, mkv) streaming video (udp, hls).

Unlike websites, FXML-portals do not need to navigate a mouse or touch screen, simple pages displaying and surfing on them from the keypad, not demanding and suitable for display on a television.

Created and placed FXML-sites similar to Web sites on your server or hosting with their own unique domain name, is accessed via the HTTP protocol (Files Headers For ForkPlayer).
Opportunities:
  • The presence of multi-language; functional
  • The possibility of "Picture in Picture"
  • Implementation of parental control;
  • The formation of the appearance to your liking

Post has been editedRaveboy - 29.02.20, 10:52
Reason for editing: In the cap thank veabro

Rep: (1)
* ssv56 , Hello. There is a "statement"

forkpleer impossible! Owner fork in prison, especially after he put hundreds of thousands of television sets in the trash

walks into telegrams channels, for example.
As you could comment

Post has been editedUzasy - 17.04.19, 10:37

Rep: (1611)
Uzasy @ 17.04.19, 11:57*
Hello. There tokoe "approval", in walks telegrams channels, for example.

Walking who? Or what?

* ssv56 Such statements have

Post has been editedUzasy - 17.04.19, 10:13

* ssv56 , I would like to clarify. The Fork himself more than 7 years. Regular rumors of theft and damage playlists TVs reject.

* Uzasy,
Well, I'm a second year in Fork, I bought the TV, about the damage television is nonsense of course but what about the stolen plates, read here the topic of discussion iptv player remarks about the fact that steal but I do not know did not notice.

Rep: (123)
edem.tv source of this black PR. in general they are very untwisted, each rightholder already knows about them and wears away tooth :)

alexkdpu @ 17.04.19, 17:01*
edem.tv source of this black PR

Here We go I do not work on the TV

Rep: (196)
ssv56 @ 17.04.19, 18:33*
Here We go I do not work on the TV

I can repeat, but I have a whole list of online TV and movie theaters are only HDrezka, BobiFilm (munvolk) Zone and HDGO. All others are asked to input, money, etc. I and those for the eyes missing. Basically, they have me involved in finding and watching movies (on TV). TV watching through from your provider (included in the internet package). And it does not depend on where to look, which is a TV set that on the console. Something like this...

Post has been editedctaryi - 17.04.19, 20:42

* ctaryi
I do not look at movie theaters for a long time, only of film tv channels from their sheets

ssv56 @ 17.04.19, 22:54*
only of film tv channels from their sheets

This good enough everywhere, including in my khalyavnykh list from the provider. But I almost do not watch movies through TV channels, TV shows even more, looking to his wife that we choose for ourselves, not what give on TV. That's the beauty of the fork, and the like.

Rep: (55)
Tell me where to look.
Periodically hang IPTV channels (1 minute 15 seconds, then look photo and so the circle), with cinemas all right. It began a week ago. Check the cable speed with the world everything is normal, what are the options?
tv lg lf652

A TV out, see? Their leaves or taken to Fork?

Rep: (55)
Something is not working. And the site has fallen

* fsm888
Perhaps the server, I was just over an hour ago, watched a movie all worked

Rep: (0)
It fell tayzene running on Android. The site lies, although this afternoon everything worked. If there is an alternative, then tell me at Theisen.

Rep: (13)
ctaryi @ 17.04.19, 20:42*
HDrezka

Is it not in the ILV block? Or you through lineman? A fork is installed or dns?

dotstal @ 23.04.19, 23:15*
A fork is installed or dns?

And we're about it, and just sort of say: D

Rep: (13)
Et I understand that you have not answered the question, not one :)

Rep: (0)
Ceased to add links IPTV channels to favorites. No one can help with the decision?

Rep: (233)
dotstal @ 23.04.19, 21:15*
Is it not in the ILV block?

In the block, but only blocks DNSovskoe name if the name is changed, the works until the moment when his not zablochat as a mirror, then there is again a change of name and so on.
You can see how many different filmiksov Fork in there, all but one in the block, but one is enough to work. When his blochat in Fork there is another link to a new filmiks. Actually, what you care about? The fact that the blocked sites through the fork of work? Fork is not a proxy, does not broadcast or relay if something blocked will not work, and if it is not blocked, it works. The mechanism I described above.

Posted on 27/04/2019, 19:48:

Uzasy @ 17.04.19, 09:57*
Owner fork in jail

He is not sitting, the court still has not.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/20 05:00