Chipset National GX3235S.
Tuner MaxLinear MXL 608.
Memory of RAM 4MB
Memory ROM 64MB
Digital standards SD / HDDVB-T / T2 and DVB-C Multiple Plp
Video decoders SD / HDMPEG2 and MPEG4 AVCH.264
Resolution Full HD 1080p (1920 * 1080)
Aspect ratio 16: 9, 4: 3, Pan & Scan, LetterBox
Audio decoders MPEG, AAC, AC3 (Dolby Digital)
Control Universal IR Pow, Control Buttons and LCD Display
Interfaces Ant - entrance; DC - input; HDMI - output; RCA (AV) - output; 2xUSB port for connecting Wi-Fi adapter and USB Flash drives
Nutrition Network power adapter DC 5V, 2A
Equipment DVB-T2 receiver, remote control, 2 AAA batteries, USB Wi-Fi adapter, power adapter, 3RCA-3RCA cable, user manual, warranty card
Dimensions Housing : 120 * 64 * 27 mm Packaging : 195 * 112 * 52 mm
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Interface
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

pros
Record video for flashplane :
  • Up to 2 hours of recording on the Essential Broadcasting USB flash drive, parallel playing other channels, but not all.
  • It is possible to view and delete previously recorded video broadcasting.

Youtube :
  • The ability to select Permission to play video P360, P480, P720, P1080 (apparently this is the desired resolution of playing all the selected video, because The setting is selected even when the focus is not installed on a particular video).

Playing files from a flash drive :
  • The player remembers the last view of the file.
  • The player offers to continue viewing from the last viewed torque.
  • It is possible to choose the soundtrack and subtitles.
  • It is possible to switch the source of subtitles "built-in" or "from the file".

Minuses
Youtube :
  • The built-in player is very flawed and uncomfortable.
  • When using the search, the on-screen keyboard each time in the English layout, to switch to Russian you need to scroll out 5-6 languages ​​in the list.
  • The search is carried out through the channels either by category (not on video).
  • The list of results does not display the dates of downloading video.
  • On the selected video, you cannot proceed to the channel (the list of video records).
  • Search results are displayed by 4 videos per page, according to incomprehensible patterns when switching to the following results may not be, then appear again. And after playing a video from the search results and back coming out of the video, the search results can generally fly.

Playing files from a flash drive :
  • The player does not remember the selected audio track and subtitles.
  • It is not possible to remove files from the flash drive not related to the etheric broadcasting (i.e. viewed movies need to be removed on the PC).

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedkir_nsk - 06.04.19, 10:16

Rep: (4)
Apparatus 7 days in hand.
In principle, an adequate set of functionality for the current price, if possible, supplement the features.
Flash drives up to 64 GB in NTFS and FAT sees.
Stop pause can record up to 2 hours. You can switch to other channels (but for some reason not all channels are available in this mode).
When you first turn on, the channel search started.
H265 (video samples with 70 MAI Pro) Plays only the sound.
The remaining video samples, which included everything worked (up to 13GB per film) without glitches and brakes.
WiFi connected normally.

Post has been editedkir_nsk - 06.04.19, 10:17

Rep: (0)
And there is some kind of firmware under it. Or this can not wait

How does she work with megogo?

Post has been editedvolga2don - 15.04.19, 16:06

Manual search in megogo. You can choose a category or sort the video in popularity and novelty.

Posted on 04/26/2019 10:48 AM:

YouTube is essentially not working

Rep: (2)
Yesterday, too, took her to the cottage. Cable channels easily found, and with the digit I will test in the country. Wai Fi is normal and pulls playlists, the built-in services is certainly not particularly, but on the other hand for the money (990) p. Quite an adequate console.

Rep: (6)
For some reason, it does not want to play playlist with Shara.club. There is no problem on the computer. With other playlists there were no problems. Do not tell me what could be the case?
YouTube on it is practically useless. In the account not log in. There is no search.
There is no series on the mega. Skattishly also useless.

Accidentally found about this prefix on the Internet, because I was looking for the usual DVB T2 to the prefix on the old telly, and here with IP TV Yes from YouTube and Megooo. I went to the local branch of one of the three cellular companies and, about the miracle, yes, even with waffles included. The network caught off the router immediately, Ai PI TV shows. It is a pity in the Utuba account you will not enter. Channels caught digital quickly.
Well, most importantly, you did not update the firmware from the menu. I went to the Jinga website and downloaded the firmware January, updated through the USB flash drive. Something has changed a bit in the menu, it works like normally

Rep: (7)
She would be Miracst and Norm YouTube, there were no prices!

I understand a bunch of twins in the market, maybe from more advanced software you can fasten the software?

Suddenly, most channels fell off, only 9 remained:
- 01 Channel One
- 02 Russia-1
- 04 NTV.
- 07 Russia-24
- 11 Ren TV
- 14 home
- 21 TNT Music
- Ultra HD TV

The stock and firmware does not help
Firmwarefrom the official siteJinga.ru.

* Fakes1 , I also buggy from YouTube, update - no data. The next day earned as if nothing had happened. I found how to rewind when viewing YouTube - you need to press the info and the left right to the left with the central button. Channels all shows.
Convenient media player, you can rewind the movie on any desired place with the help of the slider on the screen. But YouTube periodically disappears

Post has been editedsakhabur - 24.05.19, 21:12

Rep: (9)
Lazan79 @ 05/01/19, 10:19*
I understand a bunch of twins in the market, maybe from more advanced software you can fasten the software?

Twins are full! There is a VOLSAT forum there is a discussion of DVB-T2 receivers on GX3235S.
Lazan79 @ 05/01/19, 00:11*
She would be Miracst and Norm YouTube, there were no prices!

On other twin-type brothers like mezzo, Divisat, Lumax, Tiger T2 Plus has a Meecast function -http://www.meecast.com/
It is clear that you need on a smartphone android 5.0 and above, but on the other hand, you need a more advanced, more functional meecast - analogue of such solutions for android as ForkPlayer, Glavneee.net, HDVieBox, etc., so that it is possible to throw on such Jinga (or any Analogue Selenga For example) any link with the film, the video of the ITP.

It is clear that to flashJINGA It will not be easy for another firmware. Those who are friends with the soldier, there is a technique on recovery - http: //forum.volsat.co...showThread.php? T = 12070

YouTube all buggy?

Uzersavagemessiahzine.com @ 26.05.19, 14:48 *
Tiger T2 Plus.

To port it on Jinga, it would be cool!

* lazan79 , bug the update error comes out

Lazan79 @ 05/28/19, 15:40*
To port it on Jinga, it would be cool!

Later I will do, adaptation, to be stitched from USB. Through the soldering iron there will be no problems.

Uzersavagemessiahzine.com @ 31.05.19, 03:52 *
Later I will do, adaptation, to be stitched from USB.

are looking forward to!

I wrote in support on May 16, here's the answer: "At the moment we have a new firmware in your console model, in it, the manufacturer should have eliminated the problems hanging channels and YouTube a problem. By the end of the week, testing will show the work of this firmware and if all It will be okay, we will post it on our website. "

Well, actually on June 4, and the firmware is still not

FlashBack500 @ 04.06.19, 22:20*
I wrote in support on May 16, here's the answer: "At the moment we have a new firmware in your console model, in it, the manufacturer should have eliminated the problems hanging channels and YouTube a problem. By the end of the week, testing will show the work of this firmware and if all It will be okay, we will post it on our website. "

Well, actually on June 4, and the firmware is still not

Well, at least answer, some brands "one-bedroom" - "single-fold" ...

The problem with the YouTube is solved, called in support today June 5, update the firmware will be ready after 3 weeks will be on the site of the site of the device, which lies the standard firmware problem does not decide, YouTube changed the hosting access to all anabic tv films so told me on the phone with support!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 18.01.21, 19:24