Nokia 8.1 / X7 camera talk

Rep: (119)
Nokia 8.1 / X7 camera talk

Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Camera talk | Marriage and Repair

Camera Specifications

The main Dual Camera 12 MP and 13 MP:
SONY IMX363, Zeiss optics, f / 1.8, 1 / 2.55 ", 1.4μm,
dual pixel PDAF (autofocus phase double photodiodes)
OIS (Optical Stabilization), panorama, HDR, no optical zoom
Camera2 API Level_Full (also supported on Xiaomi Mi 8 and Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S)

Video: 2160p @ 30fps, 1080p @ 30fps, gyro-EIS (Electronic (Digital) Image Stabilizer)
Outbreak: dual-LED dual-tone flash (dual Hi-Cri)

Adaptive front chamber (selfie) 20, MP:
SAMSUNG S5K3L6, Zeiss optics, f / 2.0, 0.9μm

Video / Photo - Camera Capabilities
Compare Nokia 8.1 camera with other cameras
Useful:
Conducted polls:

Attached Image

Colleagues, publish more of your photos,: foto:
but only the originals without treatment - without all your discussions
only about anything not backed by the words as the camera.

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAntonio☂Badalamenti - 08.05.20, 19:03
Reason for editing: ... added "the YouTube: Large collection of videos shot in 4K!"

Rep: (9)
I have yet another claim - with the AI ​​camera, it happens, takes the whole picture into the hard blue shades. So far, it suffered only those photos that were taken in clear and sunny weather, and a significant portion of the sky took photos. When switched off, the AI ​​external button on the bt-stand after the first photos refuses to work (do not understand what is the relationship with the AI, but it is a fact).

Then I sat and google photo corrected blue. By previously Tacca later phenomenon show.

Rep: (7)
Nokia forever!

Posted on 28/03/2019, 15:40:

Here are examples of HDR foto.Avtomat

Posted on 28/03/2019, 15:41:

These headphones were a present from your phone

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
I have yet another claim - with the AI ​​camera, it happens, takes the whole picture into the hard blue shades. So far, it suffered only those photos that were taken in clear and sunny weather, and a significant portion of the sky took photos. When switched off, the AI ​​external button on the bt-stand after the first photos refuses to work (do not understand what is the relationship with the AI, but it is a fact).

Then I sat and google photo corrected blue. By previously Tacca later phenomenon show.

Here is an example. Original photo + automatic correction. Well, to the size of the photo (and the originals weigh 6-7 MB!) Is also a question for. Now all the normal or chamber of elephants issue?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedStingo_by - 28.03.19, 16:31

Rep: (356)
Stingo_by @ 28.03.19, 17:30*
automatic correction.

It is not understood,
Stingo_by @ 28.03.19, 6:43*
It takes the whole picture into tight blue shades.

I understand that the watch / evaluate the photos on a smart, that's ... no, do not tell,: D (got rid of a stationary PC), but saw only the asphalt into the blue is gone, well, the sky ... on the second photo a little, and paler which was in addition to you, no one knows. I like everything is normal, looked at the sky and picture, 99% copy.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedluiszevs - 28.03.19, 18:03

Rep: (327)
Here the question came. Assume that 8.1 and X7 - it's a little different devices (though rather no than yes)
But does it make sense to at least make a common thread of discussion cameras? After all, the difference in them is definitely not. Rename the current branch in the "Talk Nokia Camera 8.1 / Nokia X7 " ?

Rep: (0)
I like the way fotkaet

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Hello. Prompt please, nokia 8.1 supports video shooting 1080p 60fps?

Rep: (7)
Here are today walking with daughters and fotkalis.Kamera excellent!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedImage.pro - 30.03.19, 14:45

Rep: (10)
Night shot (he was in the next topic)
Attached Image

koks-k @ 30.03.19, 10:52*
Prompt please, nokia 8.1 supports video shooting 1080p 60fps?

At default settings removes 1080p @ 46,875 (in spoiler with MediaInfo file).
Attached fileNokia81.html(7.7 KB)

Examples of video on the cloud:hereandhere.

Rep: (68)
Hello. and gkam work on this phone? someone tried? or we need something to conjure with kamera2api?

Rep: (356)
raber111 @ 30.03.19, 19:39*
or we need something to conjure with kamera2api

do not

Rep: (2)
Comparing the quality of the video captured with the lumia 950 and nokia 8.1, the latter has room to grow. And photo very well. Just I plan to buy this subject, interested in the quality of shooting video. Incidentally, this file contains about 30 fps and a minimum of 15fps video.
If I'm not mistaken, fullHD 60 f / s, he does not remove, but only 30 k / s.

Post has been editedkoks-k - 31.03.19, 00:40

Rep: (327)
Stock camera is good, but sometimes included automatically hdr creates ghosting effect. If it stand still switch on the main screen of the camera ...
But definitely like pictures
Attached Image

Post has been editedtalimmor - 31.03.19, 02:14

Rep: (8)
update

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
Tyuyu, damn sho ... again not to post it so okarny bogeyman, how much is there to the fact that, with the capabilities, etc. cameras from 8.1 / x7

Rep: (68)
People, and we have skilled craftsmen? As a former owner of the Asus zenfon 5. They have to do with the branch gkam optostabom ... A sensor, in principle, the same processor ... only slightly weaker

* Image.pro And we do not it really? O_o

trogvar @ 31/03/19, 21:56*
Shaw again not to post it

Yes, it isImage.pro in the branches entangled))

Post has been editedPavel1882 - 01.04.19, 01:29

Rep: (245)
Friends, and you can look somewhere comparing runoff and gcam?

Post has been editedZubek - 03.04.19, 22:00

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 21:51