> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners Xiaomi Mi Max 3

Rep: (268)
Club owners Xiaomi Mi Max 3

PictureNitrogen
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair | Purchase пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Project treble пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Discussion camera Xiaomi Mi Max 3 пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Unofficial firmware | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Owners Club

Attached Image

Attached Image

Club Rules
1. The club actsForum RulesandTrepalki
2. Friendliness in messages and the lack of direction in Search
3. Prohibited rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate and any foul language
4. Encourage club members to post news, they try for us
5. All technical questions are asked in the appropriate topics.
The club is prohibited
• Do not offend the club members and members of the board.
• It is forbidden to violate forum rules.
• Prohibited any clarification of relationships.
• It is forbidden to express your erotic thoughts.

The goals and objectives of the club
Communicate on different non-profile topics, suitable under the section "trepalka" the owners of our device.
In the club, we invite everyone to just talk, about everything you want.
Hope for your understanding. I really want to make the club easy and homely. What would anyone who communicates here, was good and comfortable.

Club Signature
If you want to add a link to this club to your signature, then copy the following code:
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=946920&view=findpost&p=83789462"][b][color=orange]Klub holders Xiaomi [color = black] Mi Max 3 [/ color] [/ color] [/ b] [/ url ]
Looks like that:Xiaomi Owners ClubMi Max 3

How to become a member of the club
To join the club you need:
  1. You should havenot negative reputation!
  2. Your profile must have our phone number.Mi Max 3 4/64or6/128(Depending on version)
  3. Write about the desire to join the club (if long time do not see themselves in the participants, knock on the QMS)
  4. And the most important thing -participation in the club does not give you any privileges!

Club members
Chat and channel Telegram

Post has been editedNikhaj - 02.09.19, 20:12
Reason for editing: Counter posts

Rep: (87)
Once again, good evening .... all ....
My question is ...... on a bare 9 android there is support for shortcut (s) analogue 3D Touch Athos ..... So is it possible to make on our body, these shortcuts.

* Vasek174,
Hey.
1. If you're sitting on MIUI, the shortcuts can only be started installing Stronach launcher (nova, pixel ...), so the standard MIUI launcher does not support shortcuts.
2. If you are sitting on the bare android, the shortcuts should work immediately, "out of the box." But if not, then also you install third-party launcher, and will work. Something like this :)

Rep: (87)
* Nikitel ,
That's what I was trying to figure out .... thanks very much for the information

Rep: (378)
Smoke on the water!
Do not smoke a lot of grass in the water. : D
Deep Purple taxis!

Posted on 27/03/2019, 20:58:

* Vasek174 ,
If custom bikes, the CPL to help.

Rep: (422)
babay911 @ 27.03.2019, 20:55*
If custom bikes, the CPL to help.
That's all good CPL, but the menu last he sad. The Quickstep I like this option (though a la Trebuchet launcher)

old bastard @ 27/03/19, 22:44*
The last he sad.

Norm menu, if you takefrom here. I like it and it is quite satisfying. All widgets are removed and cleaned Doc.

Rep: (6066)
guys, and hereClub owners Xiaomi Mi MaxIt was not so much that needed a new club?

Rep: (2)
Hello everybody. Acquired this device with Russian global firmware, yesterday, finally unlocked the bootloader and set a global weekly. While pleased as 'elephant'. Z ultra old man will have to pay child, served faithfully for 5 let.Dalshe'll see ...

Post has been editedKMS - 28.03.19, 02:36

Rep: (1544)
Good morning club! :savagemessiahzine.com:
KMS @ 28.03.19, 6:30*
global weekly.
: D it miRum you have not tried! : Friends: Far East greetings from Siberia! : Drinks:: friends:

Post has been editedkibishev - 28.03.19, 03:44

:savagemessiahzine.com: Hello everyone ! All with good, if it is good; but for the donkey Eeyore is in question.
All around yesterday
Only the rain in the morning
Pouring even stronger!

Post has been editedbabay911 - 28.03.19, 06:03

* babay911 ,: Friends:: drinks: are not we in Krasnoyarsk weather whispers! : Smoke:

Good morning everybody! (I still morning: D):savagemessiahzine.com:

* Nikitel I have already managed to take a nap after lunch: whistle:

Rep: (44)
Hello! When you download on your phone's screen saver that appears at the bottom (Unlocked), that means bootloader unlocked?

* KOPOHOBAH,
Hi, yes, this means that the bootloader is unlocked

Post has been editedNikitel - 28.03.19, 11:29

* KOPOHOBAH ,
Unlocking from selling?

Rep: (422)
kibishev @ 28.03.19, 08:05*
we Krasnoyarsk weather whispers!

Well yes. I do not know now, but in the 70th - usually so sharp continental spring: sunny and windy afternoon, 2-3 degrees in the plus and even a little heat, freezing all night. In mid-April, suddenly all melted and already on May 9 may zatsvetsi cherries. The truth is a bit (by the standards of those spaces that beyond the Urals) east - 4:00 flight in the IL-18: lol:, Amur region.
Nikitel @ 28.03.19, 10:25*
I still morning

I still have the evening - 11.30 UTC + 3: D. The morning will start at 17.0 MSK -like replaced begin to gather in the night today.
But still I managed to make a "dirty deed": ordered Ali TPU-film and flip-case for gift, for wife, Mi6. Here is a pancake with a choice I namayalis gift: it turned out that the size of a little more than the current Redmi 4A, but with sane hardware not quite disgusting cameras on 2SIM and reasonable (in accordance with the objectives and needs of) the money - almost nothing left .. .Raz really my Poco F1 has been called the "great", it had to smash his head.)))

Post has been editedold reptile - 28.03.19, 11:38

Rep: (144)
Hello colleagues

* kress13 ,: friends:

Rep: (4100)
I am also in the topic

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/09/20, 16:56