System: Android 8.1
CPU: Amlogic S905 Y2
Core: 1.8GHz, Cortex A53, Quad Core
RAM: 4G
RAM Type: DDR4
ROM: 32G
TV Box Features: 5G WiFi
Decoder Format: H.263, H.264, H.265, HD MPEG4
Video format: 4K x 2K, AVS, H.264, H.265, MPEG-1, MPEG-4, MPEG1, MPEG2, Real 8/10/10, VC-1, WMV
Audio format: AAC, Dolby Audio, FLAC, MP3, OGG, RM, WMA
Photo Format: BMP, GIF, HD JPEG, PNG, TIFF
Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
5G WiFi: Yes
WIFI: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: AV, DC Power Port, HDMI, USB2.0, USB3.0
Antenna: Yes
Camera: Without
Language: Multi-language
HDMI Version: 2.0
Other Functions: 3D Games, 3D Video, DLNA, ISO Files
External Subtitle Supported: Yes
HDMI Function: CEC, HDCP
Power Consumption .: 5W
System Bit: 64Bit
Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
Remote Controller Battery: 2 x AAA Battery (not included)

Firmware
Firmware: Using USB Burning tool 2.1.6.8 or later. Take inneighboring topic.

stock

Custom
OREO SCV1-ATV
SCV1-ATV
Changelog SCV1:
Added TWRP, Still not 100% you cant flash Magisk for example ... (Based on Magendanz one for the s905x2)
As close to default Oreo Android TV as possible
White settings
Fixed a few stuff ...
Bugs SCV1:
White noise in 1? boot like explained above ...
Dont use internal video players ... Use Kodi 18 ... or others ...
I bet i dont know!

Instructions on firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 11.09.19, 18:26
Reason for editing: Instructions on firmware

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, preloaded this prefix and found that there is no discussion on this model on the forum. While everything suits, the prefix is ​​excellent, but the questions will definitely appear, and most likely they have someone, for this they created this topic.

Rep: (46)
I ordered I am waiting.

Rep: (-1)
How is the subject in work? Does it make sense to take?

Rep: (43)
The prefix itself is good, the green robot is still damp. We are waiting for updates.

Rep: (57)
Yes, transfer the branch to the correct section, where the TV boxes are, so three messages will hang.

Rep: (13)
Who has this tv box, please answer the question. Does it play DTS HD MA audio and DD HD audio? And how many channels output to the receiver?

And more such question. I do not have the opportunity to connect the prefix Lan cable, and this TV box suits me. So, is it true that this console has a great speed on Waffle? Now in the place where it will be possible to have this device, the speed on the phone shows this: 2 GHz-25-27 MB / s 5GHz-45-47 MB ​​/ s? (phone budget BQ 5201)

At 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi measured with different programs, in one it intended 25 to another 45 Mbit / s.

Dronrogpn, and high quality audio reproduces_DTS HD MA, DD HD?

I do not know what is DTS HD MA, DD HD. More precisely, I guess that these are audio formats, but I don’t have a receiver, I just connected the set-top box to the TV via HDMI, which I tried to play, there is stereo sound everywhere))). If you give a link or a sample file, you are ready to check in the evening.

* 19Valeriy65,

I checked Speedtest, out of 100 Mbps it shows 90.8 at 2.4 GHz.

Post has been editedREZAK63 - 06.04.19, 18:13

* REZAK63 , what? 5GHz is still understandable, but on 2.4 there can be no such speed indicators.

Rep: (4)
* REZAK63, in which plan is damp? I ordered this prefix, I want to be ready for surprises.

Post has been editedLT18I - 06.04.19, 23:01

* LT18I , Built-in program for cleaning the cache and RAM, yes, I glyukavaya.U cache finds and set bend in it 0 indicates the size of programs to autorun it perfectly removes programs that start automatically at boot time, so ponastavili prog, be sure to go into it and disable not necessary from the start, and to clean the cache, I put the SD Maid, yet I do not switch profiles pictures type vivid edition, movies, standart.Pereklyuchil with the standard on the user and not the other vklyuch.No picture juicy, so I am not soared, included dolbi vision. WI-FI is excellent, confirm max speed possible with the router Tenda AC7, launcher poor, and established Nova Launcher bought ATV, STANDARD froze, Ruth benefit from korobki.Vso flies shurshit.Ustanovil Google search with Google ATV looking movies directly on established and prog displays on ekran.Priletayut refreshed for two priletelo.Kosyachki minor and then the built-in interface, everything is solved by the installation of any other proven programm.Super SU with a convenience store or place, he heard not fit, I have access to open the default for any dop.programm Root access control does not.

in which plan is damp? I ordered this prefix, I want to be ready for surprises.

After the update, it seems to be nothing, otherwise the programs would spontaneously close after the launch.

Post has been editedREZAK63 - 07.04.19, 08:18

What is it? 5GHz is still understandable, but by 2.4 there can be no such speed indicators.

Here are the proofs:

Attached images
Attached Image

* olegan78, without dancing can not do then google is not certified? Afr did not try to start methods on it from a neighboring topic? and also where purchased?

* REZAK63, where did you order? in the a95 branch, they complain about being sold from Ali KZ tech store. I read after ordering, now I’m worried

* REZAK63 , maybe at 5GHz all the same? even at Technozon in a video clip on a gigabit channel, it produces 2.4 -20 somewhere from another to 50, at 5GHz-250, 2.4 is not calculated for such speeds.

* LT18I , But there is no dancing in fact just always put all their prog standard always on tv boxes to tick, the PRA did not put any jerks pull is enough and did not notice at all three of its TV boxes, all plavno.Sertifikatsii from google like no, this is also no problem, vbey in the search engine that the type of device does not sertivitsirovanno manually vobosh poppy address of the device, but the message does not change, and update the services dr.mikroprogramm from Google will receive automatically, so your phone type eV, year and a half plow and services and new clothes dr.ot Google's automatic updates, well, is not particularly worried about it, so the prefix is ​​not on zaregil.Bral Gerbeste bought remote G10 seems to say, put the prog remapping keys, one appointed closing the application, there is a bunch of commands can be hung on the remote, beauty, look YouTube for example, fed up, pressed the button and closed with the other prilozhuha also operative always clean, though, and so it nemerenno.Golosovoy search thing, not a normal Google search from the Google namely ATV, not over to search for a movie for example, called the film, and he and all you have installed cinemas immediately gives the data, and of course the weather is fashionable to ask and so on.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 4:16