> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-A305F A30 - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 6.4 "

Rep: (35)
Marriage and RepairSamsung A30
PictureSamsung A30, Samsung A305F
Description | Discussion | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 06.05.19, 20:59
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (14)
* weight1306 Does it start in safe mode?

Rep: (2)
* klopokoks , no where ... Plus, even when I realized that he was still discharged. He does not even want to charge.

* weight1306 in that case I don’t know how it was possible to make fun of the phone like that

Posted 04/11/2019 10:27 AM:

* weight1306 try So .

* klopokoks , went into the bootloader. OK. Thank. Find the firmware for it. With odin you can cure it. Thank you. plus flies to you

* weight1306 , in the topic of discussion is, look.

Rep: (1)
The device was brought, sold on 03/31/19, the screen went out when the power button was pressed, the charging connection responded, after a forced reboot it worked, after 1-2 days everything repeats.

Rep: (171)
Antoniuus @ 04/11/19, 13:44*
the screen goes out when the power button is pressed

Also the garbage was reflash. Now, everything seems to be ok!

Rep: (92)
After the firmware it is desirable to doHard reset .
Go to Recowery (vol + and on), Wipe data / factory reset and Wipe cache partition, we get a virgin clean device.
Just before the Hard Reset do not forget to delete Google and Samsung Accounts! if they are, although in recowery there will be a warning about this.

Post has been editedvlodar - 11.04.19, 20:16

Rep: (0)
Tell me, the GPS signal does not accept badly. Calibrations are enough for 10 minutes. I did not find the code for login to the engineering menu. How can I solve this problem yourself?

* Brown-eyed I ,
Brown-eyed I @ 12.04.19, 15:18 *
Interestingly, but on a20 there will be the same story?

Well, most likely, yes! The same apparatus is new. Although...

Rep: (165)
Karglazaya I @ 04/12/19, 14:18*
But you need to urgently buy a baby phone. At first planned this model, but the presence of marriages beat the desire to buy it.

For your money, a great phone, and in the blue light, it just doesn't want to release the divine from the hands, even in A50 blue is not so beautiful, you will not regret the child, everyone has marriages, why spoil the child's child with a low resolution in A20.

In general, the phone came out with jambs
1.gps almost catches especially in the city center at least somehow
2.The item itself and nothing does not respond to, it helps to turn on only with the volume + - and unlock buttons
3. For lag, especially on 3GB operatives
4. I probably began one such problem with AOD Toli sneezing Toli I xs But it gives the screen rarely when I turn on AOD as a hiss like on the TV when the channel does not find
5. And the most huge-fat minus, how he catches the network, the house of multi-storey 2 sticks is a maximum of 4g, and there is no separate LTE mode. With the connection of the jamb turned out

P.S is easier to add to the A50 which is not so far away at the price of the price

Post has been editedIce_Cream_ - 17.04.19, 11:51
Reason for editing: Reason

* ZlojVirus , in the A50 connection a little better tried in stores there at least 3 sometimes and 4 sticks, but I had 2g in store

* drjok,
I started to squeak
Only beeps in normal charging mode, and not fast, squeak from the phone itself

Rep: (18)
Telephone Yuzayu Two Weeks. When viewing video in YouTube, the sound is sometimes falling off. In the work of the bluetooth-with an incoming call, the call does not switch to the device, and you have to answer through the phone, with what melody the challenge continues to talk in headphones or on the bluetooth device in the car.

* Longbeam, As you wrote on the first page. This squeak can be clearly heard to disable fast charging, or without turning it off to connect to the discharged charging device, it can silenced 10-20 seconds, then silent. Breaks really somewhere from the top, or directly from the audience. And also bubarbing left BP without supporting rapid charging, they begin to crack and warm. In short, I returned myself, changed at A50, I was painfully used to One UI. By the way, in the store I tried three different A30 - everyone squeaked, I don't know the party marriage or a consequence of cheap materials and nothing to happen should not happen, but I could not explain in Samsung. But the A50, with the same case, and probably a similar kit inside not pegs and with other blocks behave normally.
And yes, immediately for the future - Samsung has no concept of "diagnosis" and even when contacting 2 weeks from buying, they will take place exclusively for repairs. So up to 2 weeks you need to take a store with a refusal of repair (only diagnostics), the store sends to the ACS, and if the ACS starts the component repair you can exchange or return breeds in the store.

I noticed if you take up the Type C wire, and move to the left, the backlash is right in the backstage.

* ZlojVirus yes no just observation

ZlojVirus @ 04/20/19, 11:58*
In Ukraine within 15 days you can

Lucky for you, in Ukraine, they will not take nichrome from us. Even with marriage, the whole brain will endure.

Rep: (53)
* drjok ,
I have S7 EDGE, also beeps charging.
The friend S8 + also beeps.
So this is not an A50 / A30 problem. It just is. With normal charging, all the rules.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04.02.21, 03:41