> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-A305F A30 - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 6.4 "

Rep: (35)
Marriage and RepairSamsung A30
PictureSamsung A30, Samsung A305F
Description | Discussion | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 06.05.19, 20:59
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (171)
I repeat:
The device died on the second day. Turned out and that's it. Does not react to anything. Took it to the store. For examination.

Rep: (35)
If you turned off, and does not respond to the power button, but you do not want to carry a marriage or examination, you hold down the volume down and the power comes on and it comes to life.

Rep: (171)
hold down the volume and power and it comes to life.

and here did not come to life!

Rep: (0)
When connecting the charging unit inside the cabinet in the usb sockets there is a high frequency squeaking. In some cases, begin to crack themselves chargers. Most often it occurs when charging discharged to 0 when the device is switched to fast charging mode, that is, when applying a large current, as I understand it. Samsung and services can not explain anything. But we remember the explosive devices from this brand, so stremnenko. I ask to check the owners of vehicles and unsubscribe, insert the cable into the unit, bring the back cover to the ear and connect the s / y to a power outlet, listen for 5-10 seconds in a quiet environment. You can try different blocks, and do when discharged or nearly discharged unit.

Rep: (11)
* drjok,
I confirm, squeaks very dumb, but squeaked for 20 seconds and stopped, fast charging is disabled

Post has been editedOkt-31RUSSEREGA - 27.03.19, 00:28

Rep: (12)
* Okt-31RUSSEREGA , and you can turn it off?

Rep: (11)
* nodtolik30rus,
Device maintenance - battery - through three setting points - scrolling down and there you can turn off fast charging

Post has been editedOkt-31RUSSEREGA - 27.03.19, 08:45

Rep: (3)
So it shines when the flashlight is on, what do you say?

Attached images
Attached Image

Regarding the lumen of the body when turning on the flashlight, on the hotline they said that a marriage is possible.

* rusan2005 , the fault of the hull design, as they said in the Samsung hotline

I checked the case with a flashlight - everything is as in the photo above. What could threaten such a marriage? Should I change the phone?

* wertolet777 Since there is no protection against water, then, in principle, this lumen is not particularly annoying.
But they did not notice in the work of the proximity sensor that when the call is made, the display turns off at the ear, but does not light up if the phone is removed from the face. I can not understand - a feature of the work or software jamb.

Rep: (14)
* wertolet777 This is not a marriage, it is a transparent plastic. Moreover, what kind of marriage is it, if it is present in all? They can not all be defective.

Post has been editedklopokoks - 27.03.19, 20:41

* klopokoks , suppose that it can, really can be, due to the fact that the moisture protection was removed because of this, the integrity of the body suffered. Namely, the permeability of the edges of the plastic was crushed, that is, on other versions it was not noticed during testing.

Posted on 03/27/2019 at 20:53:

* klopokoks Well, you imagine on the iPhone would have shone through the glass, so what was the result of this omission. Here, too, this is the company's miscalculation in thickness and line-up. And this is the first time this has happened.

Post has been editednodtolik30rus - 27.03.19, 20:54

* Maxx_p , we have a sensor under the screen on the video parsing can be seen.

* wertolet777 , can not be!!! Can you provide a photo? Pokhodnyak Samsung flew like plywood over Paris. Were so mourned. No one with plastic phones had such problems, but here it is.

Post has been editednodtolik30rus - 27.03.19, 21:58

Rep: (108)
Tomorrow I wanted to go buy. The campaign will have to take smart. It's a pity. The store left a good impression. It is good that today I did not find black.

* wertolet777 and what they say about this?

* wertolet777 I still take the phone. This is simply not possible, perhaps pierced with the assembly and now everyone is reassured.

Post has been editednodtolik30rus - 27.03.19, 22:09

Rep: (158)
* nodtolik30rus, I do not know, it seems to me a common thing, if the glass of the flash is not fenced off from the plastic of the lid, then light travels along the surface. What is the weight of the metal should stand? Is that the ends could be something to paint, but it seems to me a trifle. The main thing is that the quality of the photo is not reflected.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/09/20, 00:41