DiscussionVideoglazok Xiaomi Loock CatY
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device description
The main characteristics
ModelLSC-Y01
type intercom
Black colour
Dimensions Dimensions eye: 55 x 55 x 16,63 mm Screen dimensions: 175,32 x 137,66 x 19,03 mm
Screen
Diagonal (inch) 7
Connection
Frequency 2.4 GHz
Wireless IEEE802.11 b / g / n
The viewfinder and LCD screen
Type LCD IPS
General characteristics
Viewing angle 166
Night rezhimest to 5 m
Battery and Power
Volume of battery (mAh) 8400
Type akkumulyatorali-polimer
Memory
Built Memory4 GB
Sensors
Sensor priblizheniyaest to 3 m
24x7 online
Intercom CatY much safer than conventional door peephole, because it nullifies the danger of breaking the door through a hole for him. Built-in electronic call makes the system even more practical and more beautiful.
Face Recognition artificial intelligence
Recognition of special signs and identification of the person
Intercom CatY equipped with face recognition algorithms Xiaomi, which define the age, gender, clothing and other distinctive features of the visitor. If the guest has an identifier has been prepared, intercom immediately provide all the information, like passport control.
Night Vision High Definition System
Wide viewing angle
Imported IR lamp for night vision has high luminance and reliability. The camera can independently be switched between day and night mode, to what is happening on the doorstep was clearly visible even late at night.
Observation of the front door in real time
Smart hidden video of unusual circumstances
Imported human detection sensor automatically starts the video and transmits it to the cloud when within a radius of three meters from the door there are people. Simultaneously, the system sends an alarm signal to the smart phone, so you can immediately check the situation at the door and look at the history records.
Center for Communication with visitors in real time
If the visitor will take advantage of built-in doorbell, MiHome then the application will receive the same signal and organizes remote video communication with the visitor, even if the owner is not home.
Smart protection from hacking
If protection sensor captures the thieves attempt to break the intercom, it triggers a local alarm to scare the scoundrel, and sends you a notification on your smartphone, so you can quickly take action.
Management by application
Pairing with devices in the system "smart home"
With the help of mobile applications intercom system can be connected to other systems, "smart home" devices. For example, if the intercom lock that front door stood a man, he can launch a surveillance camera inside the room for more protection.
Encrypted cloud data
Providing banking level security
CatY uses independent data storage area encrypted to ensure security of data transmission. At the same time all the videos can be stored in the cloud, which has a security system of the banking level, protected against any hacking attempts.
Granting the right to control the whole family
After binding CatY administrator, it can share power with others, so that all family members were able to verify the situation near the front door, view history videos, and receive alerts. In that case, if the administrator for some reason did not see the signal, his family will be able to take the necessary measures.
Auto screen on
If the guest will take advantage of built-in doorbell, the screen located inside the room will turn on automatically, showing what is going on behind the door. Only need to step up and take a look.
Updated magnetic mount
The screen is attached to the bracket by means of special magnetic contacts, which provide easy and reliable installation.
High autonomy and easy to charge
Low power consumption intercom allows it to maintain a high autonomy: a single charge lasts for two months of work. If the battery level falls below 10%, you will receive a notification on your phone. Due to the magnetic mount display is easy to remove and put on charge. Domfonom use as easily as a smartphone.
Large screen HD Dual
Large LCD screen 7-inch tempered glass and a 1024x600 resolution allows us to understand what is happening behind the door at first sight. These features make it easy even for the elderly.
Easy installation for three minutes
Intercom CatY fits most burglar doors on the market.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedOleg Vereshchagin - 21.12.20, 13:39
Reason for editing: Overview videoglazki Mi Smart Video Doorbell with Monitor

Rep: (3)
This is about charging
Attached Image

It's about internal memory
Attached Image

This is scenarios
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (5)
There would be someone who will write to him by the normal firmware ...

Rep: (14)
And what interface is there? Chinese? Well, type, "settings", festech ...

Settings ...
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (9)
Already 2 times a day for 4 eyes did not record a video, although notifications of launched scenarios (the video recording there is, of course) come.
Well, in sensations - sooo long can be downloaded video into the cloud. It is a pity to get around it) and the Timestamp of the Chinese belt. :(

UPD. He complained here and here later this hour the video was overlooked.

UPD2. Power consumption percent per day. It turns on not often: the place is not passing.

Post has been editedblyKHo - 20.05.19, 15:50
Reason for editing: changing the problem) additional address

In short, everything is clear with him. We are waiting for the price reduction to 5 kilorob. For use as a regular eye video

Post has been editedmalex752 - 20.05.19, 11:09

Rep: (21)
Installed in 5 minutes
Settings - there is a rus plugin
While I understand, does not start updated
settings
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Appearance
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editeddrgrom - 20.05.19, 21:39

Rep: (0)
Tell me how to connect both eyes and roborock in MI Home at the same time, if the vacuum cleaner is intended for Europe and when used in China, it is asked to change the location settings.

Rep: (2)
DREM0N @ 05/21/19, 09:42*
Tell me how to connect both eyes and roborock in MI Home at the same time, if the vacuum cleaner is intended for Europe and when used in China, it is asked to change the location settings.

I think it is impossible, I was the same with the European Kettle and so could not connect to Chinese.

* DREM0N. , * alizaderamil ,
Simply install the app of the Micah, in which the dust plugin is tweed into Chinese localization
For example, from E.D.A. Write to LS if on the application questions

Post has been editeddrgrom - 21.05.19, 18:42

Rep: (20)
Is there a simpler? This tablet is clearly excess under certain conditions, for example, double doors.
But I would like to be screwed to the smart home my eyes.
Disassemble any camera and collective farm your own?

Rep: (29)
* B-Roman,
So they have the same simpler Video Door Bell
Attached Image

Posted on 05/27/2019, 17:43:

* drgrom,
And if I have on the opening of the plugin in my simple application, "The Machine ... Is Not Certified and Cannot Use This Plugin. Please Purchase it from Our Official Channels ..." (this is for the T65 vacuum cleaner), I can help this application from E.D.A. ??? :(

John Turbo @ 05/27/19, 17:40*
So they have the same simpler Video Door Bell

This thing is easy to steal. I wanted to be mounted in the eye, it is much more complicated.

Rep: (29)
B-Roman @ 05/28/19, 18:01*
I wanted to be mounted in the eye, it is much more complicated.

Hmm ... then among Chinese nonames watch .... And there are many different

* John Turbo,
But here I wanted to connect it in Mihome. Dilute the zoo something no desire.

Post has been editedB-roman - 28.05.19, 11:16

Rep: (4)
B-Roman @ 05/28/19, 11:01*
I wanted to be mounted in the eye, it is much more complicated.
I support "Wishlist". As for me, even a call button on the eye is superfluous. So as the minimally different from the usual, without all these frills with the recognition of individuals, etc. Motion detector - Notification - Access to viewing the current situation - Storage of video in the cloud. On this, my wishes end. Well, the price, respectively. If you find something worthy - share pliz. Or it remains to wait for Xiaomy something will release something.

Rep: (5)
Damn, nevertheless, with all the quality and aesthetics, we apply - he, of course, almost completely neuosebated from the work through China - very long. Reports that someone stands at the door come in 3-5 minutes (

Rep: (4)
Alexor1 @ 05/30/19, 18:41*
Reports that someone stands at the door come in 3-5 minutes (
That's what is really strange. For example, I put the usual button on the call, so notifications come almost without delay. Why can the button can reach and there is no eye?

Rep: (17)
* alexor1,
yes generally strange why they will not make a full-fledged international version

After 2 weeks, after one full charge, I encountered a problem.
It was noted that after charging per day from 100% charge fell to 40%.
I thought for a long time, I noticed that when viewing the eye from the display, a flicker appeared, about 2 flickering per cycle when the button was pressed. (looks like a flicker period as if you pull the video cable and re-connect. The screen parameters are loaded (charge / date) is also stopped by any entry into the cloud (from 30.06)
I think it is due to the damage or waste of the cable (in the location of the inflection or in the plug place) the plug is easily jumping and the backlash.
Obviously, the problem is related to the loss of the video signal due to the violation of the cable.

The problem with the inability to be updated to the last firmware is preserved. Tried various regions and versions of home

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.02.21, 06:36