> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G970 Galaxy S10e / SM-G973 Galaxy S10 / SM-G975 Galaxy S10 + (0 / U / U1 / W, Snapdragon) - Talk | Smartphone, 5.8 / 6.1 / 6.4 "

Rep: (539)
Samsung SM-G970 Galaxy S10e / SM-G973 Galaxy S10 / SM-G975 Galaxy S10 + (0 / U / U1 / W, Snapdragon) - Discussion
Picturebeyond0q, beyond1q, beyond2q
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion S10e / S10 / S10 + Exynos (F / N) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Samsung DeX Docking Station пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Club owners communicate Galaxy S10 пїЅ | Methods FRP bypass after reset пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Differences between the USA / China (Hongkong) / Exynos and what pitfalls await when you purchase!

All new questions about the difference between platforms, regions, and how to add a full-fledged Russian to American will be deleted without warning!

Important information, required reading!

Specifications
Dimensions:
  • S10e - 142.2 / 69.9 / 7.9 mm
  • S10 - 149.9 / 70.4 / 7.8 mm
  • S10 + - 157.6 / 74.1 / 7.8 mm
Weight:
  • S10e - 150 grams
  • S10 - 157 grams
  • S10 + - 175 grams; Ceramic modification - 198 grams
Screen:
  • S10e
    • Screen technology - Dynamic AMOLED, HDR10 +
    • Diagonal - 5.8 "inches
    • The ratio of the screen to the phone ~ 84.75%
    • Resolution - 1080 x 2280 pixels
    • Pixel density - 435 PPI
    • Glass - Gorilla Glass 5
  • S10
    • Diagonal - 6.1 "inches
    • The ratio of the screen to the phone ~ 88.29%
    • Resolution - 1440 x 3040 pixels
    • Pixel Density - 551 PPI
    • Glass - Gorilla Glass 6
  • S10 +
    • Diagonal - 6.4 "inches
    • The ratio of the screen to the phone ~ 85.1%
    • Resolution - 1440 x 3040 pixels
    • Pixel density - 534 ppi
    • Glass - Gorilla Glass 6
CPU:
  • Chipset - Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 64bit
  • Processor - 1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485, 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485, 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 485
  • Graphic Accelerator - Qualcomm Adreno 640
  • Modem - Qualcomm X24
Memory:
  • S10e:
    • RAM - 6GB LPDDR4X
    • Built-in memory - 128GB / 256GB
    • Memory card - up to 512GB (hybrid slot with sim-2)
  • S10:
    • RAM - 8GB LPDDR4X
    • Built-in memory - 128GB / 512GB
  • S10 +:
    • RAM - 8GB / 12GB (ceramic version) LPDDR4X
    • Built-in memory - 128GB; Ceramic modification - 512 / 1024GB
Cameras:
Major:
  • S10e:
    • 12 MP + 16 MP, Dual Pixel AF, OIS
    • Primary: 12MP, 26 mm, 1.4 Ојm, f / 1.5 - 2.4, 1 / 2.55 ", AF
    • Wide angle: 16MP, 12 mm, 1.0 Ојm, f / 2.2, FF
    • 4K HDR10 +, 4K @ 60FPS
  • S10:
    • 12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP, Dual Pixel AF, OIS
    • Tele / Photo: 12MP, 52 mm, 1 Ојm, f / 2.4, AF
    • 4K HDR10 +, 4K @ 60FPS
  • S10 +:
    • 12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP, Dual Pixel AF, OIS
    • Tele / Photo: 12MP, 52 mm, 1 Ојm, f / 2.4, AF
    • 4K HDR10 +, 4K @ 60FPS
Connections:
  • Charging port - USB 3.1 Type-C
  • Reversible Wireless Charger - 9W
  • Audio output - 3.5mm jack
  • Bluetooth - 5.0 version (A2DP, AVRCP, DIP, HFP, HID, HSP, LE, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP)
  • WiFi - 802.11 a / b / g / n / n5GHz / ac + MU MIMO, Dual band.
Battery:
Lithium-ion, not removable
  • S10e - 3100 mAh
  • S10 - 3400 mAh
  • S10 + - 4100 mAh

#
Photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

#
Useful

For updating and updating caps, please contact Drawn777 at QMS

User activity

Post has been editedDrawn777 - 04.04.20, 08:19
Reason for editing: Russification in the top ten

Rep: (153)
Is there anyone with an American snap in Russia?

Rep: (8)
* bulldozZzer I have a Galaxy S10e SM-G9700
Snapdragon 855 but I do not live in Russia

* motor21081979,
You and the version is not shtatovskaya :) Hong Kong?

Rep: (3)
bulldozZzer @ 03/21/19, 15:19*
Is there anyone with an American snap in Russia?

Good day!
I have S10 + 512 Snap 855, in Russia, in Moscow.

* yoyoraper ,
What model?

Rep: (19)
While I think with what processor to buy. There are conflicting assessments and questions. According to a review from a well-known site, all the advantages are on the side of dozens in the native Samsung process. And the Hong Kong version of Snap 855 has the Russian interface language, but there is no input in Russian. Is it possible to solve the problem by pumping up Russian to input from offsite? I did not find the answer, it is advised to install a third-party keyboard, but this is not a solution to the problem, but a refusal to solve it. How to be and not to refuse to buy at Snape?

W2010 @ 03/21/19 16:50*
but there is no input in Russian

There is no Russian in the dialer, for the keyboard, the Russian language is simply set from the settings.

victor23el @ 03.21.19, 16:37*
What model?

SM-G975U1

* yoyoraper,
it is already interesting! do you have LTE +, wfc and volte?
And if you can screen with a staff netmonitor?
In the dialer dial * # 0011 #

Post has been editedbulldozZzer - 21.03.19, 17:40

Rep: (286)
Feedback after receiving
ATpromised to this branch>>give an answeron receipt, but here I’m already looking at divided topics, so I unsubscribe here.

I got my Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G9700 (where I wouldn’t write for what, if interested, ask in a personal.For Ukraine! ). What can I say? So far very pleased. There are a couple of moments that are slightly upset:

“The side scanner is too high.” Yes, this question has already been pereteral, but it's really strange, SGS7 has an ideal location (why I compare it with it, because below there will be a photo comparison, where you can see that the phones are almost twins in ergonomics). In short, the design move is not clear (I would say - a designer trick: D) on a subject, but a scanner for finger mutants. Okay, you can get used.
- Black color. Shta Is it black? No, this is not exactly black ... This is some lilac chtol, I don’t know how to describe, I forget the names of complex colors)) In general, if SGS7 is black-black, solid, then SGS10 is a bit pop. This is hardly visible, but nonetheless. Also, since the color ring, the side edges in SGS7 are light metallic and here in color. In short, here is the combination of the colors of the case I like more with SGS7. But again, cavil is more likely than bathert
- The film is a little crookedly glued. Well, too ... such a problem. But then, with oleophobic and so on ...
- In anglobukvy room. There is no Russian. It's not a problem for me at all, I often use phones in English, but it seems like it is no secret that Chinese, Singapore, etc. There are no Russian letters.

By phone itself.

- hong kong
- Snapdragon 855
- Set (photo will be lower): phone, charging (they are this one, curve), adapter, clip, holey cover, pieces of paper.
- No defects have been identified (thank God!). The buttons have a slight backlash, it seems to me a little more than on the same SGS7, but if just a little bit ...
- 4G (Odessa, if that), caught and wound up with a half-kick, works perfectly. The speed did not measure, but heavy sites load smartly and without problems.
- Wi-Fi is not much to talk about, everything is perfect.
- Though I didn’t load it, I set up something, clicked, climbed on the Internet, etc. - The phone is cold from the word at all.
- Consumption. Again, there was no time to measure so much, but judging by the fact that I didn’t let it out of my hands for 2 hours during setup, I played cameras with it and stuff like that - now I have 50% (I came to about 80 % charge)
- Sound from speakers. He is frantically loud! I didn’t even believe my ears. Compared to SGS7, it’s like a bunch of a mosquito and an elephant, pardonte for comparison: D Truth, I can’t say that it’s just perfect in terms of quality, but overall it’s very, very useful. The headphones did not check, but I'm not confusing about this.
- speed. Well talk about it? This is the fastest device on Android that I kept at the moment in life.
- Cameras. Again, I am not some wildest amateur photographer, just love to get out of the box: get it, clack, go into the cloud, joy is joy. I also like normal video recording. I did not notice any problems with this. I don’t take myself to the lovers to see a reproductive organ in an ant, so I don’t think that the same pixel is in the case of a madmanwill give the inscription there more clearlythan SGS10. In general, I have enough quality photo with my head and covered top.

Below are a couple of pictures. Set and comparison with SGS7 in size. If anything, ask, but I have not yet learned everything there and have not polished everything, so I can not give an answer to something. And so all there Speedtests, Antuty and other terebonkanya will not drive, sorry. I took the phone only to get a convenient combine out of the box, use it and enjoy it.

Attached Image
Attached Image

upd. For questions arising after this post.

Question: And what, put a cover?
AnswerA: Yes, the Hong Kong version has a case in the kit (Samsung Pattern Cover). It is in the kit, in the box.

Question: How many SIMok?
Answer: Hong Kong version - 2 SIM.

Question: Does LTE work?
Answer: Hong Kong version. Ukraine. No problem.

Question: Is there a Russian language?
Answer: Hong Kong version. Russian out of the box. There is no need to install anything and to dance with a tambourine.

Question: Comes in a sealed box?
Answer: I received it in printed form, but it doesn’t bother me, at least for two reasons: 1) the smart is checked by the store and this is normal. 2) seal the film so that you do not distinguish from the factory - in fact, no problem, full of videos on YouTube.

Question: Does Google Pay work?
Answer: I can say for Ukraine. Yes, it works without problems.

Question: What is the region of the phone?
Answer: Region TGY.

Question: Will updates come over the air?
Answer: No problem.

Question: How does the connection catch?
Answer: There is no direct comparison with a similar model on Exynos, but according to personal feelings, the connection works perfectly. And if you compare the other, previous, phone models on Exynos, it seems that communication is better.

Question: What is the English dialer?
Answer: When you open the "dialer", under the numbers there are no Russian letters, only English.Screen in post>>

Question: What is there with autonomy in comparison with smarts on Exynos?
Answer: In all respects, including real feelings, but not soft puzomerki, autonomy is significantly higher. Here is Hz. Colleague* Stavakvin gave a link to comparative tests>>

Question: Is there FM radio in Hong Kong version?
Answer: Yes, there is and yes, it works.

Question: Is the Bixby button remapped?
Answer: Yes. However, there are people in the branch who have failed. I do not know what is connected with, I have reassigned without problems.

Question: Is there an automatic call recording?
Answer: Not. At least I did not find.

Post has been editedseojazz - 28.03.19, 20:04
Reason for editing: upd: by Question / Answer

Rep: (164)
* seojazz
As my wife said - Samsung made the C10 line for girls))) White shines, black is lilac, I generally keep quiet about green, blue and yellow) Let's look at the 10th series of laptops.

djclub @ 03.21.19, 17:19*
As my wife said - Samsung made the C10 line for girls)))

That's right to the point! )) But you know, I am ready to forgive and endure it, for incredibly cool ergonomics, I was just so tired of shovels ... that even with broken SGS7 I went and the rest I either sold or gave to my relatives)

Rep: (2023)
djclub @ 03.21.19, 20:19*
The white color glitters, black is lilac, I generally keep silent about green, blue and yellow)

Yes, what's the difference of what color if you immediately shove it into the case or bumper?!? : D

sinner в„ў @ 03.21.19, 17:26*
Yes, what's the difference of what color if you immediately shove it into the case or bumper?!?

And it depends on what kind of juzat ... If it’s native, leather (I consider it the coolest), then the color of the phone itself will be visible near the buttons. The case will be black, and the phone is so lilac. Well, a little hell for a perfectionist in general =)

bulldozZzer @ 03/21/19, 17:32*
In the dialer dial * # 0011 #

Here is the result of the team.
Attached Image

How to watch the rest, I do not know - not an expert.
If you say what else to do, I will help.

Rep: (8)
* bulldozZzer
Hong Kong

* yoyoraper,
And which operator? Speed ​​Internet measured speedtest?
In the shutter there should still be a W-Fi call button - does it work?

Rep: (19)
victor23el @ 03.21.19, 16:54*
em Russian in dialer

I do not understand, but how can it be or not to be Russian in the dialer? There are only numbers and # * in addition to them.

W2010 @ 03.21.19, 19:20*
I do not understand, but how can it be or not to be Russian in the dialer? There are only numbers and # * in addition to them.

Like this:
Attached Image

Rep: (88)
seojazz @ 03.21.19, 20:24*
Like this:

If you tap in English letters, will contacts in Russian be selected?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 10:58