Funcl Al - Purchase | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (791)
Funcl al - Purchase
Funcl Al aptX TWS Bluetooth Earphones
Official site | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

1. Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  2. Before buying readFAQ on the purchase of portable devices abroad.
  3. Before posting photos, read the topicWork with images on the forum.
  4. Publication of referral links, coupons and code words (in any form) is forbidden!On the publication of referral links, coupons and code words.
  5. Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Purchase - links from members of the forum

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 15.04.19, 12:35

Rep: (1)
Something I do not like this easyship, except for shipping prices: they are the brakes. 8 March headphones delivered the Amazon, the package formed only on the 14th, was transferred to the delivery of the 19th. In general, God forbid, to a month missed.

Rep: (13)
Winblade @ 21.03.2019, 22:47*
* zaubra As they went to?

On Saturday the 16th of late paid order. Amazon delivered the 18th in the morning (local time)
It took 3 days. 2 days to process your order. 1 day of arrival is not considered.

Rep: (2)
Who ordered a train - there sho hear When will bring something? 11.03 I ordered the couple until all is quiet

Rep: (152)
acid12 @ 22.03.19, 08:07*
Who ordered a train - there sho hear When will bring something? 11.03 I ordered the couple until all is quiet

According to the site PostNL I have 20 numbers were exported.

* P1gl3t And when you ordered?

Post has been editedacid12 - 22.03.19, 09:43

* acid12, night from 11 to 12 March

* P1gl3t And I)) Well I think when brought?

* acid12, I already do not worry much when brought because already acquired in other ways headphones: D

On jd is))

On jd appeared for 3400. achievers.

Rep: (93)
Boat finally worked when I order from Amazon :)

* Winblade , Well, and rightly so. With the Amazon as far as I knew coming very quickly. And when the train xs.

Rep: (1)
If anyone interested - at jd go on sale.

Tigr94 @ 22.03.19, 16:17*
If anyone interested - at jd go on sale.

No one is interested, everything is bought

Rep: (43)
Question to those who used easyship. I was sent to the headphones 19 numbers assigned track, beginning at the ESC, even though their website says that the track format is ES ********** RU. So, with the number 19 hangs status in your account on the site, "referred to the delivery." Who as a hung status?

Tell me what the hidden meaning))https://m.joybuy.com/600498721.htmland the price on Amazon
Or jd their klepayut and sell)) on Amazon)))

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedjoddred - 22.03.19, 20:11
Reason for editing: Ps

Rep: (9)
* joddred,
I ordered on Amazon for 49 plus intermediary 5u.e. Izakazal to train 50, the difference can not see. What other hidden meaning ??

79 USD on Amazon without an intermediary, jd- 44-50u.e too .... you do not even pay attention to it once again: amazon-https: //www.amazon.com...encoding=UTF8&me=&th=1jd -https://item.jd.com/100000721314.html#crumb-wrap(299 cny = 44.51usd) Price is without an intermediary, some intermediaries have learned Bo also want to order
I just b / y is not ordered)) for 68 US dollars)))

Post has been editedjoddred - 23.03.19, 00:31

joddred @ 23.03.19, 00:25*
79 USD on Amazon without an intermediary, jd- 44-50u.e

For Amazon have a promotional code, will be $ 49

Rep: (93)
* P1gl3t And he is still working?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/01/20, 5:36