Funcl Al - Purchase | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (791)
Funcl al - Purchase
Funcl Al aptX TWS Bluetooth Earphones
Official site | Discussion » | Purchase »

1. Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  2. Before buying readFAQ on the purchase of portable devices abroad.
  3. Before posting photos, read the topicWork with images on the forum.
  4. Publication of referral links, coupons and code words (in any form) is forbidden!On the publication of referral links, coupons and code words.
  5. Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Purchase - links from members of the forum

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 15.04.19, 12:35

Rep: (5)
I can tell you do not try to take it with a capital g, also looked at the reviews and reviews proplachennyh cat bloggers praised it, the first month everything is OK less then horrified stuttering glitches of a conversation I generally keep quiet. not falling water does not get used so carefully worked very little in fact

Post has been editedAlexsandr - 21.03.20, 15:18

Rep: (1)
I want to buy these headphones. Maybe someone ordered from this seller? For the price pretty well. The sellers wrote that the headphones original in English. To find гЂђShop on AliExpress with coupons for beginnersгЂ‘ code # _eNOTur # on AliExpress, copy the whole sentence, and open the app.

Rep: (0)
Hello, where advantageous to buy now?

Rep: (127)
37927 @ 2.07.20, 11:00 *
where to buy now profitable?

#Aliexpress US $ 35.49 29% OFF | AKW Funcl AI AptX True TWS wireless headphones, hands-free, headset, Hi-Fi audio headphones, the Bluetooth 5.0 Gaming Headset
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/10000112654469.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 7:50