Keystone Correction: Override
Optical Resolution: 1920x1080 dpi
Product code: F30
Ansi Lumens: 360 ANSI
Light source: LED
Application: Home
Best image size: 40-160 inches
LED Life: 50,000 hours
Keystone Correction: +/- 15 degree (vertical)
interface: HD / USB / TF / SPDIF out / Audio out
Warranty: 2 Years
Weight: 3.2 kg
Calculation Technology: LCD
Plug Type: UK Plug, US Plug, AU Plug, EU Plug
Home Theater Projector: Yes
Calculation mode: rear projection, front projection, Ceiling
Type: 3D
Aspect Ratio: 4: 3/16: 9
Projection distance: 1.34-5.5m
Focus: No
Brightness: 5500 Lumens
Nominal size: 40-200 inches
Speaker: 5W x2pcs
3D: Red-blue 3D
Colour: 16777K
power input: AC 90-240v & 50 ~ 60HZ
Throw ratio: 1.38: 1

Brand: Thundeal the same model, only the black body

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information
Firmware

Seller AUN Official Store currently sells projectors filled by F20 model.

To purchase in-storeAUN Official Store. If you came to the projector with the marriage and you open dispute on Aliexpress for compensation of your costs in solving problems and won this dispute, this store is blocking your account to purchase from them. Question warranty is likely, too, it will not be. The seller does not want you to compensate for the same costs on sending them back to the projector, will send at their own expense.

By comparison, on the other projector, there is a special for this topic Chinese LED projectors. Reviews of models. Suppliers. please ask a question there, while the topic does not become a topic of choice / comparisons.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 08.02.20, 10:14
Reason for editing: Firmware F30UP

Rep: (368)
* magnummen,
But here you will wait their vryat. It is to obzorschikov, and I realized they are not interested in f30. But m1080 review and we have it very much. Although all recommend M18, but then again, no comparison with these two.

Post has been editedmazepa2000 - 21.03.19, 13:43

Rep: (-5)
Waiting for the next month to order with China this projector F30. I am saving up for two months. I found in their town for the price of $ 198. The only only wait with China. Thinking already whiten the wall in the room. Because it is cheaper than buying the fabric. Well, we'll see in general. Just all the same it would be desirable to know the quality of this projector. And whether it is these characteristics that indicated by the manufacturer. Interested in build quality. Just afraid that they can send a copy from China to copy this projector. And this is the way. I would certainly only under brand quality from the factory. And if my dream come true. And I will send a real high-quality Full HD 4K projector. I immediately tell their friends. Whatever they ordered a big batch of this projector to my city. For kindergartens.

comparison laid M18 and f30https://youtu.be/MDTyT8z4WDg
Who says that? M18 is more pleasant, but the colors are oversaturated much struck me.

Rep: (40)
* Mazepa2000, At F30 screen longer turns. Color displays differently from M18 more intense.
At the M18 did not like what I said at the attached picture, I do not know because of what is.
In general, I liked more M18 (overall impression)

Attached images
Attached Image

* oldfox13,
Not the screen more, and another CRC, put it closer to bolshe.Perenasyschennost strong, eye cuts. But smotritsa M18 pleasant at first glance.

* Mazepa2000,
Well, CRC, I mean, on one and the same distance from the wall (in my case from the wall, the wall 2.5 m). A saturation, I think you can RGB "clean up" (I'm not special projectors), well, or soft light turn and will be fine.

Post has been editedoldfox13 - 22.03.19, 13:59

* oldfox13,
All true, but it is possible to add another, for probably setting the standard both were

Rep: (23)
* mazepa2000 As for me as M18 juicier, but it is in comparison, if the two next to put both on video.Doma will compare with the C80, I think that will not be disappointed :)

Rep: (212)
oldfox13 @ 22.03.19, 13:42*
At F30 screen longer turns. Color displays differently from M18 more intense.
At the M18 did not like what I said at the attached picture, I do not know because of what is.
In general, I liked more M18 (overall impression)

2 times revised roller at F30 why the white Shinichi. There's still a video, you can download arhivchik, original look pictures.

Post has been editedmyboris2005 - 22.03.19, 16:41

That damn now do not know what to choose. M18 connectors have more. Connect can be all that you want at the same time. In aunf30 only 1 hdmi. Who that advises? What to take from them? Compared two projectors in the video it seems that the f30 dimmer but why? Maybe factories ice lamp dimmer set. And I'm certainly not like that at all F30 1 hdmi and usb two and all. This is a minus. But the two speakers. At M18 one speaker. In general I do not know what to take. And bad that included both projectors are not talking hdmi cable.

* Nuratdin323,
T26K for $ 205 :)

Nuratdin323 @ 22.03.19, 17:14*
That damn now do not know what to choose. M18 connectors have more. Connect can be all that you want at the same time. In aunf30 only 1 hdmi. Who that advises? What to take from them? Compared two projectors in the video it seems that the f30 dimmer but why? Maybe factories ice lamp dimmer set. And I'm certainly not like that at all F30 1 hdmi and usb two and all. This is a minus. But the two speakers. At M18 one speaker. In general I do not know what to take. And bad that included both projectors are not talking hdmi cable.

And what do you connect them to reflect and in what quantity? Actual practice is usually one hdmi cable stick it! For then the F30 has an optical output to the acoustics or the receiver 5.1, this is not hardly in any case kogo.Vo up to $ 200
Again indoor optical unit, the dust will suck less, then you will not need to disassemble it and clean every month or less frequently or do not have it here vskryvat..Vot such trifles, and operate more convenient and enjoyable.

Posted on 22/03/2019, 17:44:

Nuratdin323 @ 22.03.19, 17:14*
And bad that included both projectors are not talking hdmi cable.

I'm on it all smotryu.Esli it is, short of two meters high, and there is such a cheap samyy..On 50p Ali or 100R at the store.

Post has been editedmazepa2000 - 22.03.19, 17:45

Rep: (23)
I took to such a thing and not worried
Attached Image
Attached Image

I think it will be possible to tweak color.

* Nuratdin323 here
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32952651140.htmlwith a 3-meter HDMI cable

Here is a picture of the F30 is not very happy
M18 and F30
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

PS All the same, tend to what peremudrili LED with a color temperature in a blue shade.

Post has been editedmyboris2005 - 22.03.19, 19:33

antuaniy @ 22.03.19, 19:16*
I took to such a thing and not worried

I have a complicated scheme.

And switch the TV projector.

antuaniy @ 22.03.19, 19:16*
I think it will be possible to tweak color.

There, the temperature settings are on srednih.No yes, Shinichi the F30, M18 and in the yellowing leaves ...
Attached Image

oldfox13 @ 22.03.19, 19:17*
with a 3-meter HDMI cable

As a lure man, all somehow Kabelkov as a gift :)
Looked again comparing videos on your big teleke.Nu that say the overall experience more enjoyable from the M18, but sometimes it shows is that the hair dybom..Kak see here is?
Attached Image

While not to twist it in his hands and does not verify that the settings can remove perenasyshenost and red faces, I would not dare to take no personal acquaintance with him.

By the way, here it clearly shows a comparison of the projector color with nouta screen. M18, one to one conveys the same color as the laptop. F30 difference is visible with nouta screen.
M18 and F30
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

* myboris2005
Nout just show all the different ways :) Shinichi F30 is clear, I think the settings can be displayed, as well as on the C80 was ..

Post has been editedmazepa2000 - 22.03.19, 19:59

mazepa2000 @ 22.03.19, 19:58*
Nout just show all the different ways Shinichi F30 is clear, I think the settings can be displayed, as well as on the C80 was ..

Maybe, but if the LED temperature above, it does not already do, he goes into the blue glow.

Come agrees cable does not matter. Found with China can be ordered in any length the price is acceptable. Yes hdmi switch can also be supplied. Shall not really f30 by color weaker than M18. I just have to take it on fire. And in this video it seems that M18 is better. Maybe by the time I dare to buy a projector. More will come a lot of different videos about the F30. Where on the contrary he is better than last year's M18. Well then, I'll guess. What can the Chinese in CaquetГЎ projectors one model. Pose different matrix color reproduction and brightness of different color transmission led lamps.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 9:53