Keystone Correction: Override
Optical Resolution: 1920x1080 dpi
Product code: F30
Ansi Lumens: 360 ANSI
Light source: LED
Application: Home
Best image size: 40-160 inches
LED Life: 50,000 hours
Keystone Correction: +/- 15 degree (vertical)
interface: HD / USB / TF / SPDIF out / Audio out
Warranty: 2 Years
Weight: 3.2 kg
Calculation Technology: LCD
Plug Type: UK Plug, US Plug, AU Plug, EU Plug
Home Theater Projector: Yes
Calculation mode: rear projection, front projection, Ceiling
Type: 3D
Aspect Ratio: 4: 3/16: 9
Projection distance: 1.34-5.5m
Focus: No
Brightness: 5500 Lumens
Nominal size: 40-200 inches
Speaker: 5W x2pcs
3D: Red-blue 3D
Colour: 16777K
power input: AC 90-240v & 50 ~ 60HZ
Throw ratio: 1.38: 1

Brand: Thundeal the same model, only the black body

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information
Firmware

Seller AUN Official Store currently sells projectors filled by F20 model.

To purchase in-storeAUN Official Store. If you came to the projector with the marriage and you open dispute on Aliexpress for compensation of your costs in solving problems and won this dispute, this store is blocking your account to purchase from them. Question warranty is likely, too, it will not be. The seller does not want you to compensate for the same costs on sending them back to the projector, will send at their own expense.

By comparison, on the other projector, there is a special for this topic Chinese LED projectors. Reviews of models. Suppliers. please ask a question there, while the topic does not become a topic of choice / comparisons.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 08.02.20, 10:14
Reason for editing: Firmware F30UP

Rep: (212)
Reviews on the Internet is not as smart reviews, but soon there will be, because Gameday already ordered this model.

Post has been editedmyboris2005 - 20.03.19, 07:46

Rep: (369)
* myboris2005
Yeah, we look forward to.

EXAMPLE type review clips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keGXHg-l7wYViviBright model way more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ZGomNni9c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGoiaRw4oK4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3teNmfSs-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxCY9PKd_6w
Videos from producer ViviBright
Attached filei0wFCZor3zNoOb3YTiz @@ hd.mp4(3.3 MB)
and
Attached filevAGjoZb0WImCyaKcRUx @@ ld.mp4(4.22 MB)

Post has been editedmyboris2005 - 20.03.19, 08:21

Aleks7131418 @ 20.03.19, 08:17*
and this wish and from 80 to sell not hochetsya.on me after the alterations as a native

Well, this all still have another level, full HD as as. : D

Rep: (7)
a deblocking filter to roil not immediately)

* Aleks7131418,
First you need to see where the dust will sit most of all, and then decide where to put too filtry.greetsya this thing seems to mosche not weak, therefore stupid to close everything is not a ride.
In general, it has a closed optical unit but suck dust certainly will.

Post has been editedmazepa2000 - 20.03.19, 08:49

Rep: (7)
so I put the C80 as a napisano.vse still on the mirror dust sela.nashel otkuda.pridet cleaning kit optics then completely pereberu.odno bad in other forums write that after a portion of the recess of the matrix loop deteriorates, leading to his replacement

Posted 03/20/2019, 9:03:

dust gets into the trim near scheeel fokusa.boltshe negde.vezde close up)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Aleks7131418,
Let's C80 will not discuss here. Put filter on NG holidays, from one corner to cap my photos. dust is gone, it's been as long as from the date of purchase to the filter settings. Many holes, but he sucks on the one hand, all the other threads pass.

But interestingly, it has glass lens? And then from the transfer image and not understand the type of coated glass. A feeling that the first and the last glass, and plastic internals.

Posted 03/20/2019, 9:25:

mazepa2000 @ 20.03.2019, 08:49*
* Aleks7131418,
First you need to see where the dust will sit most of all, and then decide where to put too filtry.greetsya this thing seems to mosche not weak, therefore stupid to close everything is not a ride.
In general, it has a closed optical unit but suck dust certainly will.

Yes, the fact that a closed unit, it is good. It can be improved by sealing stupid seal cracks with tape or a thin strip of the sealant to the joint strike and then tighten the cap. Well, consider the filter.

Post has been editedmyboris2005 - 20.03.19, 09:29

* myboris2005
I do not think that there is glass, for state employees. The description can write anything you want, you still do not prove to the dispute. The unit is closed, but the gap will still be in the same places as everyone else. So come see me at the customs office where it has (probably Chinese) ..

Rep: (24)
Also I am waiting for this miracle :), one of these days should priehat.A where it is written that he has a sealed optical block? I think it's the same C80, only with the power supply inside the case and the other matrix, and of course on the brighter.

Rep: (40)
Question for those who have already chosen / booked Aun F30: why this model, not Aun M18?
, The characteristics for me, "twin brothers."

* antuaniy,
In the description and photo.
* oldfox13,
CRC that after c80 not outweigh. Just opt ​​sealed. unit, better than the open, at least I think of improvements from dust. Power beyond my odnikashek, then brighter.

Post has been editedmazepa2000 - 20.03.19, 16:08

Rep: (15)
It is worth taking or have counterparts at this price?

* magnummen,
It still does not live who have not seen, not even reviews. We ordered forward.
I looked at BYINTEK MOON M1080, but to me personally it did not fit under the CRC.

Post has been editedmazepa2000 - 21.03.19, 12:50

What is the CRC? Fixing?

* magnummen,
Coefficient projection distance. In other words, the size of the picture on the different models, at the same distance from the screen.

* Mazepa2000,
Even so? I thought it all the same. Here, for example on the C80 I have the size of 120 inches. Then how much this BYINTEK MOON M1080?

* magnummen,
I'm just me C80 to F30, to not outweigh the mount and get the same picture size. In these models the same CRC 1.38
It fits into the screen.
At m1080 is different and the picture will be either more or less than my screen in the same place the projector is installed ..

Post has been editedmazepa2000 - 21.03.19, 13:25

* Mazepa2000,
I am waiting for a comparison of these projectors.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/10/20, 3:30