iPad Air 3 (2019) - Discussion | Diagonal 10.5 / Apple A12 Bionic / 3 GB

Rep: (20)
DiscussioniPad Air 3 (2019)
PictureApple iPad Air 3
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
Memory
64 GB
256 GB

Retina display
Multi-Touch display with a diagonal of 10.5 inches and a backlight LED
Resolution 2224 Г— 1668 pixels (264 pixels / inch)
Wide color gamut (P3)
True Tone Technology
Oleophobic coating resistant to the appearance of fingerprints
Fully laminated display
Anti-glare coating
1.8% reflection coefficient
Brightness 500 cd / mВІ
Apple Pencil Support *

64-bit A12 Bionic processor
Neural Engine System
Integrated M12 motion coprocessor

8 megapixel camera
Aperture Ж’ / 2.4
Five lens lens
Hybrid IR filter
BSI sensor
Live photos
Autofocus
Panorama shooting (up to 43 megapixels)
HDR mode for photos
Exposure control
Serial Shooting
Touch Focus
Timer mode
Auto Image Stabilization
Binding photos to the location

1080p HD video
Slow Motion Video (120 fps)
Time Lapse mode with image stabilization
Image stabilization when shooting video
Threefold increase when shooting video
Binding video to the place of shooting

7MP photos
Aperture Ж’ / 2.2
30 fps 1080p HD video
Retina Flash
Wide color range for photos and Live Photos
Auto ‑ HDR for photos and videos
BSI sensor
Burst shooting
Exposure control
Timer mode

All models
Wi ‑ Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac); simultaneous support of two bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz); HT80 with MIMO Technology
Bluetooth 5.0 technology
Wi ‑ Fi + Cellular Models
UMTS / HSPA / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
Gigabit Class LTE (ranges 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 38 , 39, 40, 41, 46, 66) 4
Data only5
Wi ‑ Fi4 Calls
eSIM

Touch ID
Three-axis gyroscope
Accelerometer
Barometer
Ambient light sensor

All models
Integrated lithium polymer battery with 30.2 W в€™ h
Up to 10 hours of Internet browsing over Wi ‑ Fi, watching videos, or listening to music
Charging from a power adapter or via a computer’s USB port
Wi ‑ Fi + Cellular Models
Up to 9 hours of Internet browsing over a cellular network

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 18:53

Rep: (27)
antisovetchik @ 03.04.19, 14:16*
On AiR 2013 A-8 stands

Well, as it were on the Air 2013 worth A7 is on the Air in February 2014 worth A8X.

Rep: (2)
The game will not play, MOBILE iPhone XR.
Thought tablet to take, hold, give advice.
Pro 2017 or the new Air?

Rep: (23)
Anybody planning to order the tablet from the US or had such an experience?
If you look at the price, then there is The Official sell for $ 780 + $ 25 shipping ~. As a result, about 10 thousand less than in Russia comes out. Sam ordered such parcels, but with such a large glass screen was not. I'm afraid it will break)

Rep: (0)
Who already took or viewed iPad Air 2019 samples met the challenge with a white spot, like Proshka?

Rep: (20)
Dr.MCM @ 13.04.19, 12:54*
Pro 2017 or the new Air?

Take about 2017 while there.

Good day! Has anyone tried to connect to it from the keyboard IPAD PRO 10,5 "?
The idea is to come!

Rep: (10)
The English Review iPad Air at 2019 surprised about the NFC application for Apple Pay absence and presence of a complete charging unit only 10 Watts (5.1 V, 2.1 A), since iPad Pro 10.5 put on the charging unit 12 watts. In addition to the testing noted that the maximum brightness and contrast in the iPad Pro 10.5 above:
https: //www.notebookch...t-Review.416277.0.html

A1829 keyboard from iPad pro 10,5 fits perfectly !!!! so that you can add accessories!

* panvendor And otherwise if the new tablet has a Smart connector plug and officially pledged support firm keyboard from iPad Pro 10.5 Only a few people will use this keyboard with it.

Efimov04021990 @ 17.04.19, 08:18*
panvendor, and how differently if there is a new tablet Smart connector plug and officially pledged support firm keyboard from iPad Pro 10.5 Only a few people will use this keyboard with it.

I do not know at the expense of few))) But it just Claudia space !!! I highly recommend to those who are taking not only watch movies!

Rep: (286)
Decided to test the section refabov online Eplan ... Proshka 10.5 469 bucks guarantee as year ... Certainly a bit confused by the fact that a couple of months ipad pro 10.5 is 2 years, but it is worse only in part by CPU, which is still to just enough, just NPU not, but he is not particularly needed. Instead, 4GB of RAM, 120Hz screen and 4 speakers, a camera with flash and OIS. With the GPU is not clear, in some tests, have powerful A12, other have A10H. Difficult choice: D Well, the question is, how many more years, Apple will update the device to the A10 / A10H. More precisely 2 years, and more ... with the expectation of long-term use of MB, it makes sense to take the air, on Amazon New $ 479.

Post has been editeddfrew - 18.04.19, 14:28

Still I do not understand what pro a better air? RAM more - ok, 4 speakers as well as the camera I personally do not need - I do not fotkayu tablet is awkward ... the screen better? The timing of giving? And tell me, what keyboard fits on Air? From about 10.5? I am looking for e-mail / browsing / movie. In-osnovnom- watch large presentations and pdf

* TimTTT,
Picture at 120Hz is much smoother, and it seems that the system is more responsive and faster runs. The camera is not really needed, but still. 4 speakers for movies and music top. And all this under the condition that Proshka are now cheaper.
Keyboards have new air and the same.

Rep: (1)
Something got sick to buy Pro 10.5, after so many reports of white spots on the screen.
Now think about the Air 2019 fixed if the problem there?
As for the 120 Hz - compared the Air and the Pro at the store, the difference is clearly visible only when you scroll through pages of rich content, such as a wall of album covers in the Apple Music. In other cases - the same thing about.

* Kusachiy , IPad Air in 2019 would have looked much more advantageous at a lower price. I would chose it because of the novelty and Bionic A12 chipset. In everyday use 3 GB of RAM will suffice. The main camera rarely uses the vast majority of users. It does sound in the headphones than the stereo from the speakers, that's for me the most important for those who are going to turn the tablet into a multimedia column.
Summer can lose a little price, iPad Pro 11 MTS has already offered from 57400 rubles with a promo code.

Post has been editedEfimov04021990 - 23.04.19, 11:30

* Efimov04021990,
The sound in the headphones they will be the same, a new version of Bluetooth affects only the range and signal stability. But because on the street with aypada music on headphones is unlikely someone will listen, you can forget about problems with stability.

* Kusachiy And the text in pdf format will look like on these screens. For the text of the 120 Hz will give anything to be there a noticeable difference?

Rep: (6)
Yesterday bought a new ipad air 2019 in the color space gray, to 64gb. A few days reading forums, watching reviews, to choose between pro in 2017, and this tablet. Strained numerous comments on marriage (crunches, backlash-spots) in Proshka, and did not want to take the model in 2017, decided to stay on Air.
I probed every mm, checked on dead pixels, glare, nothing there, see how it will behave further. The sound is very loud at maximum twist, except for the home disco. The screen is a nice, juicy, 60Hz not bother at all. 4 speaker I was not so principled, took to other tasks: swift playgrounds, tutorials, pdf documents, films and a little bit games. Launched hearthstone, beholder, Heroes 3, civilization is heated, but the iron is not converted. New color space gray -bomba. It looks very cool. The only thing I did not like the screen zalyapyvaetsya awful, clearly seen, so glued glass on the black (ainy), sitting as a native, no progress even on no mm. Case buy has not yet, been available only for pro 2017 with cutouts at the top of the speakers. Probably will order at Alyx.
According to the price list published 37500в‚Ѕ PCT, new sealed in Moscow. Thin frame certainly corrupt) Older models look dinosaurs. The tablet is really like a mini after 4 and second Eyre enjoy nice.

Attached images
Attached Image

Bought 26.05 iPad Air 2019 Space Gray, ROSTEST new - 33,000 rubles.
Everything is fine except for the fact that the screen is highly visible fingerprints))
The screen is good, fast, high-quality sound.
SmartCover from Pro May 10, fits

Post has been editedbiako - 30.04.19, 16:26

Rep: (6)
Wow, this is taking into account discounts 33K left, or from a private person to buy?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/08/20, 1:22