PicturePipo W2PRO, Pipo W2PRO tablet
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Brand: Pipo
Type: Tablet PC
Processor Brand: Intel
Processor: Intel Cherry Trail Z8350
Core: Quad-Core, 1.44 GHz
Performance level - right up to the level of "office machine", you can’t call comfortable work
The product is ambiguous (!!) before buying, read the details under the "Useful" spoiler below.

Language support: many languages, unless of course you really need it
RAM: 2 GB (this is extremely small and is felt at work)
System nand-memory is slower than in the previous W2S model
Built-in memory: 32 GB
External memory: TF card up to 64 GB (not included)

Network support: 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (Internet speed is slow and requires manual optimization)
Gps:YesNope there is no GPS
Bluetooth: 4.0

Screen Type: Ips, Capacitive (10-point), Retina. Yes, the quality is the same as retina
Screen Size: 8 inches
Ips: Yes
Screen Resolution: 1920x1200

Camera Type: Two cameras (one Front and one Rear, both weak)
Rear camera: 2.0MP
Front camera: 2.0MP

Memory Card Slot: Yes
Mini USB slot: Yes with OTG support

3.5mm headphone jack: Yes
HDMI: Yes
There is no separate charging port, the simultaneous operation of the devices and charging are excluded in principle

Battery Capacity (mAh): 3800 mAh
Charging Time: .3-4 h
The battery is thin and soft, do not count on a long service life

Back cover material: Plastic
Speaker: Two speakers (good quality and volume)

MIC: Supported, very weak

Charging LED light: It is supported if you solder it on the board (there are marked contacts) and find where to attach the light bulb))

Music Format: AAC, AMR, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, FLAC
Video Format: H.264, H.263
Additional Features: without GPS, browser, voice recorder, alarm clock, calendar, calculator, OTG, gesture recognition, OTA, any firmware or recovery, or factory reset only through the program flasher in Chinese.
Product Size: 20.85x12.05x0.86 cm / 8.21x4.74x0.34 inches

Useful
This tablet has two main tasks - the usual entertainment and the "Windows on hand". This office machine is compact and with a very good ips Ful HD screen. In conjunction with a keyboard case, this is a netbook. Performance is not significant "back to back". Android and sim cards, no GPS. Discount price 100 tanks.

EXPERIENCE OF USE. Unfortunately, mostly negative.It is not recommended for purchase at a price of more than 4 thousand rubles.
usage experience details
The reliability of the device, the comfort of work and the customization of the operating system are a big question. For me, the harmless entry into the BIOS was ended with the failure of the processor chip. The system performance is unsatisfactory and generally corresponds to the cheapest Android tablets for 2500-3500 rubles on chips like MT6582.

The reasons for this are related to such key issues -

1) cheap low-speed memory chips both operational and constant - significantly worse than in the predecessor PIPO-W2S

2) an ineffective cooling system for the processor chip and memory - a symbolic thin tin can on \ "chewing gum \" and latches and aluminum tape 3na4cm with a heat insulator (!!) on the back side is glued on top. Total trotting becomes the basic mode of operation and how much the tablet will work this way is unknown.

3) a small amount of RAM 2 gigabytes makes itself felt in normal surfing on the system and in all programs. It is unrealistic to activate the page file - the system starts to give glitches.

4) Non-optimizing software, especially the drivers leave to desire the best - touchpad mowing, Wi-Fi hangs (by the way an antenna with a bubble coin also contributes to the end of the image of the loser). But it is the little things compared to the fact that the restoration of the system is possible only by flashing through the prog flash drive (!) In Chinese (!!) in several stages (!!!) with pre-pumping off from the Chinese site \ "Baid \" (naturally There everything is on Chinese characters (!!!!) about twelve folders with the images of the system (one of them is drivers) of about 12gigs (!!!!!). It's just some new reading of the word \ "difficulty \". In fact, this This means that most of this tablet will be used \ "as is \" with all the glitches and bugs (and there is such good standards) until the firmware is fully installed, and then it will simply lie and wait for a hike to service for 1000-1500r. Update attempts Drivers are not always successful - for example, the driver is not installed in the video and the touch, possibly due to the special rolling system of drivers through the flash drive. In love, do not try to simply restore the system through the Windows menu - flirt (not correct operation) Tacha driver and Waifai and just so they are already Do not post Correctly.

5) Intel atom-processors are special. So special that their niche is uncertain. In Windows 10, they provide brakes everywhere and with any number of RAM (verified). It is possible to somehow better look at the older Z8700 and Z8750, but the 8350 used here is anything - it is extremely uncomfortable work everywhere, even when watching a video in low resolution. An experienced way (in the MOZE DNS)) found out that all 8350 here work. But even the younger Cherlens N3450 are already allowing comfortable work, two heads are better than atom 8350.

6) Screen 8 \ "this is definitely not suitable for work further than watching videos and playing games. For normal operation in Windows - the screen should be at least 10 \"

7) just one usb port is an extremely inconvenient solution. And the hub here does not solve much, only as a stationary solution.

8) the battery is thin and soft, obviously will fail until the year of use

9) build quality for C grade - a slightly bent body and a detachable touchscreen at the edges, up to the incorrect operation of the wheelbarrow.

10) the leisurelyness of Wi-Fi is associated with the address settings (edited through the registry)

Total justification of the price of the tablet in the area of ​​3-4 thousand rubles, in all aspects it pulls only on a cheap android level MT6580 maximum. Some kind of improvement gives a perforation of the back cover in the area of ​​chips 4N5SM - will decrease the trotting, but nothing significant here can do with cheap chips of memory itself and its meager number of 2gig. A much better solution is 10-11 inch plates on N3450 C 4-6 gigs of memory. Stand from 12 thousand, but this is already a working tool, and Pipo W2PRO is just a handicraft, a toy that does not stand more than half of its price .

- The touchscreen comes off (!!)
- The geometry of the front panel has defects - curvature.
touchscreen and front panel defects
Treatment and prevention of sticking the wheelbarrow consists of the initial sticker of the protective glass and "sewing up" the tablet in the case with mounts in the form of hooks with elastic bands - this is a guarantee of preventing the sticking of the wheelbarrow and its degradation. Warming and gluing the touch is pointless and dangerous (!!).
Treatment of the curvature of the front panel - a household hair dryer (warming up over the entire area) for 10-15 seconds from a distance of 15-20 cm - then quickly put on a glass surface and crush 2-3 kg with a flat solid object, leave for a day or two.

-
safety glasses
The protective glass is suitable for Galaxy Tab 7 (covering only the display) and Acer Iconia Tab A100 (covering almost the entire area of ​​the front panel)

- Internet speed on a tablet is low and about two times worse than on a computer with the same provider. After the recovery of Windows with systemic tools, the degradation of speed increases even more. A possible treatment option is a registry tweak or a program such as TCP OPTIMIZER.

-
treatment of portrait flipping games
To treat the inversion of games and programs in portrait orientation, use the shortcut of this program on the desktop and then the right properties button and add -windowed in the name bar of the program. If this does not help, use programs to run applications in windowed mode.

- Windows in the tablet needs comprehensive optimization and tuning otherwise brakes and unjustified battery consumption

-
Replacement Battery
A replacement battery requires a three-pin (temperature contact yellow), plus a red one. Should come up from Galaxy Tab 7

Solving problems with the sound driver (microphone)

Touch screen driver

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 10.07.19, 21:31
Reason for editing: Driver for touch screen

Rep: (29)
Pipo operates the W2 line. This year came W2PRO. He removed an android that set fire to memory cards and happy users (for example, in the W2S thread). I would like to hope for the work done to eliminate other problems, including those with a deaf microphone and a dynamic camera, and a gentle wyfai who is afraid of interference from bluetooth mice. Price pleases, I hope this is not a consequence of a radical reduction in price and deterioration of components. Now it is priced at 100bucks.Aliwhere was bought today. The main task of buying an assistant for the surf, office and fun: butcher:.

Rep: (0)
And GPS is definitely there, on the official website of pipo, the table indicates that there is nohttp://www.pipo.com/product.php?id=243
And the z8300 processor

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedDj stive - 27.03.19, 23:55

trampled on sellers who sell them on the express. Everyone has a description of 8350. And even in commercial slides, it’s 8350 with a detailed whistle which exactly this percentage is wonderful and wonderful in this tablet is advertised. So with a processor 90% what exactly 8350.

As for gps, it is more dull - more than half of the sellers have it, and some have not. Although trading the same tablet)). In short, as a tram where half of the Passover go to the central market, and the other half go to the northern one). There is already 50 to 50, well, in any case, this is a reason to take some punishment if the gps is really missing. Although it is not really needed.

And the third joke is that some sellers have an Android 5.1 on it .... and in the reviews there are users confirming an Android on it ...

Hence, the moral is that pipo is completely good with adequate description and product stability. Apparently there are waves of this tablet with and without gps, with 8300 and with 8350 percents and also with the second axis under android and purely Windows. In short, what batches of chips will be delivered to the assembly shop of the pip, this will be the great and terrible wipa pip at the exit. Each pipa should have a riddle and a crazy thing ... or it should be like that in a lady ... xs is shorter - wait and see

Came today. All OK. The whole box, zatselofannaya - it would be quite a gift for a gift. Inside, everything is very decent and neatly placed.

PHOTO1
PHOTO2
PHOTO3
PHOTO4

The back cover of the soft-touch is very nice in the hand and does not slip. But in any case you need a case with a keyboard. Found one on the express for 400re. On Monday, I will take away photos in a case with clave. Probably under softovoy load you need something like a cover-flip with a kick stand (as on smarts) with a fan at the back. Ideally, to find such a transforming bag, which is the size of the tablet and at the same time is its case with keyboard and fan on the backplane.

Judging by the infe on the box - there is no GPS. But the processor is exactly 8350. Windows 10-H operating system, Bluetooth, Micro HDMI (you can connect to a large monitor or TV and work like a regular computer. I have a GPS whistle for a company around 1000r cost. I have not tried it yet, but in principle An option for those who need GPS before the cut - connected to usb and voila.

YUSB he has one. I bought a hub on the express with additional power and a separate connection to the micro-mother. There are four connections in the hub, one of which is micro-usb.

Peripherals - I plan to carry the Auchan bluetooth clus and the mouse with you. Also in the case there is already a wired key. Connect that it turns out more necessary, plus there will be more hub. An option to buy a cover for a thousand with Blouw's bluetooth and a touchpad, I considered blunt - there the touchpad small, inconvenient and quickly hindered and dwells. Yes, and if it is necessary to tune on the keyboard in an adult, the bluetooth will learn the battery on the tablet and its own too, and it has a low-power one with this clave, and this is a wired key and can no problem be tested at least a multi-page in HTML.

Impressions.
Very good - pure ox works smoothly and nice. Windows is stunned along the home standard, even with his rapid office360 and extorted for him. Work is comfortable - the screen is clear, even straightly very clear and overview in the corners. The text is clearly visible any. In theory in the Word, the documents will be easily easily. In the extreme case, you can connect to any HDMI monitor and work as an ordinary computer. There are no problems with languages ​​- Windows is not a single-lengwich option - and the full multilingual one. It makes sense to make a backup image of Windows in acronis just in case not to piss to restore.

Total - well worth the money. Very comfortable car with a high screen.
Pure plast 6500r
Cover-clave (wired) - 400r
Bluetooth mouse - 300r
Hub for 4 nests with an additional nest - 300r
Adapter cord micro HDMI-HDMI socket - 200r
tempered glass on the screen 200r
32gig flash card TF - 400r
netbook bag 200r (in fix)
I do not recommend taking the case with the bluetooth keyboard with the touchpad - it is inconvenient to work, the battery survives at both - it costs 1000r.
It turned out a stupid netbook for 6500r + 2000r = 8500r with a set of necessary accessories.

Post has been editedsej13 - 06.04.19, 21:33

photo in a case with a wired keyboard. Typing is convenient), kayfovaya thing

It is a pity that you can not simultaneously charge and use usb hab

* sej13 , Hi, I also took this device, there is one problem, it weakly pulls the games (FPS, which is one that is low) and the menu does not work very well, do you think you should change Windu? Firewood with pipo w2s fit?

o.leg.24.01 @ 04/19/19, 18:46*
Hi, I also took this device, there is one problem, it weakly pulls the games (FPS, which is one that is low) and the menu does not work very well, do you think you should change Windu? Firewood with pipo w2s fit?

Hello
And what kind of games then? In theory, this is a netbook level, and in addition, throttling is a familiar affair, it also has no ventilation shafts or coolers. Out of the box and without modding (kolkhozing) his lot is undemanding igrulki until 2010. Here on the site there is a group of igrofanov netbuchnogo profile and there is even a separate site of games that are checked under the netbooks of the previous generation, respectively, the pipka will easily pull them.

There is no point in changing the Windows. It makes sense to relieve it-set up, but first make it a standby image for recovery. For this I went along the way to connect an external hard disk with autonomous food and made a copy to it. You can contact with me any time. Although of course it would be necessary to have an image and at home. And after that, you can make it easier to relieve the root Windows to free up the RAM. The first thing was delivered by One Drive program - eats the scribe system as. Well, then on the list cut-cripples until it takes as it should.

Some effect can give a blown back cover 120 fan. But this clear business will already be stationary pc. Well, in any case - there are 2 gigabytes of operatives, it means that only something light will go.

This is not a gaming tablet, but rather "Windows in your pocket" for cases such as business trips, holidays, in the car, in transport. If you need a game, then nothing better than I3 can not be found for acceptable money (about 20 tons) and this will be 10-12 inches, that is, it is definitely not a pocket version. Well, one hell, even though he still does not pull anything serious, and again rests in throttling due to the lack of even the elementary mines of ventilation.

It seems to me that the problem of the fact that in bios he is sewn up for portrait orientation seems to be more real and there will be dances with a tambourine to make him show normally in the landscape program and games. Here on the site they have already triturated how to do it by prog and through keyboard shortcuts.

I think the firewood will stand up, the line is the same. If that you can roll out the image.

Posted 04/21/2019 5:25 PM:

Dj StivE @ 04/18/19, 11:44*
It is a pity that you can not simultaneously charge and use usb hab

Yes, the stupid decision was not to make a separate port for charging. Probably still have to collective farm ...

Post has been editedsej13 - 21.04.19, 17:27

By the way on the pipka goes Riddick. Who did not drive in his time - you can try out the experience on the tablet.

* sej13 , nfs most wanted 2005, the fact is that I launch it right after switching on, Mafia 2 crashes, it seems like it made Windu easier and confused zero, how to reset to factory settings?
Although the game should fly, what else can you try? In the BIOS, for example, configure.

o.leg.24.01 @ 04.21.19, 20:02*
Nfs most wanted 2005, the fact is that I launch it right after switching on, Mafia 2 crashes, it seems like it made Windu easier and I felt nothing, how to reset to factory settings?
Although the game should fly, what else can you try? In the BIOS, for example, configure

stop, and direct x (direct play)? The whales are nothing special except for firewood and the axle is not set.

* sej13 , direct 12 * sej13 , Direct x 12 costs

Rep: (1)
sej13 @ 04/07/19 00:28*
Came today. All OK. The whole box, zatselofannaya - it would be quite a gift for a gift. Inside, everything is very decent and neatly placed.

Tell me Windows 32 bit (x86) or 64?

Put the driver to the whale. Indicates that the driver vidyushki worth 2015goda, but there is the 17th

It seems clear where the problem with the brakes and even with the drivers!

Roll back the system to the factory through the menu restore. Work has become faster with games without lags, etc. And on the home state, the bluetooth did not work normally - the keyboard fell off, and the connection of the mouse generally just hung.

After a rollback, everything works without problems and faster! BUT - the touchscreen driver is quirky on the half-screen left! Not yet decided it. If anything, I have a stock image for recovery, but there is a problem with the bluetooth and there are brakes.

Rep: (13)
sej13 @ 05/02/19 17:56*
BUT - the touchscreen driver is quirky on the half-screen left! Not yet decided it.

I'm going to order a subject.
Here is a review found, maybe it will help you.
Attached Image

I found the link with the drivers, but it is in Chinese Baidu. Maybe someone can download and perezalit on ya. Disk?

There is a login / password off. Pipo site to download, it can help)))
Username: [email protected]
Password: Bicgate123!

downloaded.

There on the link a pack of files with vague signatures. The direct name in the link is purely prog flash for sewing. And the rest of the files on 9 gigs are apparently backups for the flash drive, including an archive of 8 gigs obviously with ten in the collection.

I don’t have any desire to flash, especially with the option "by touch", since all files (flash archives) have unintelligible abbreviations instead of the coherent names of what it is.

Firewood from the W2S branch, which in theory is identical to ours, does not sink, especially since their touch from another company, we have this Goodix.

The stupidity of the situation is that the firewood on the touchscreen is on the microsoft software website and also in a bunch of options. They can be downloaded and delivered, but this does not change the situation at all. It is possible that the matter is not in the firewood, but in the fact that during the factory assembly, they simply simply edit the registry to correct the wheelbarrow.

In short, it is easier to make the same double driver backup drivers and roll it after reinstalling Windows. Factory win10 works strangely with hangs. I think to try 7-ku with dovami from 10-ki.

Ok, this is not good. I have a suggestion that the case may not only be in Goodix Touch Hid, it may be affected by the Intel (R) hid event filter or accelerometer driver. In any case, I will ask if there is a copy of the native Goodix driver left - lay it out. I'll try to play with him

come on

In general, unhealthy crap - if you remove the device with the drivers, then IN GENERAL no version of the gudix is ​​set, and if you force the device to devour firewood, then a miracle does not occur - the sensor remains dead - zero reaction. It remains only to guess what they were there in the factory firmware. I think to migrate to the seven, because a dozen stupidly angers and slows down, and incorrect work with old games just do finishing

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11/23/20, 05:45