> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

AlReaderX | Functional program for reading

Rep: (2932)
AlReaderX
Version: 0.77
Last update of the program in the header:18.12.2020
Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Readingtextformats with the ability to edit typos in FB2, HTML and TXT.

Description:
AlReaderX - this is a new version of the famous reader AlReader for Android and Windows (Win32).
Development stage: Beta version. Testing. Debugging.

Minimum system requirements:
  • Android 4.2+ ( 4.4+ If you are not lucky) - full functionality.
  • Android 4.0.3+ - assembly with limited functionality (eg, no skins). Cm. here .
  • Win32 version - Windows xp .
Russian interface: Yes.
Developer: Neverland
License: Free for home use.
Homepage: http://alreader.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.neverland.alreaderext

Topic of this branch. Basic Agreement.
  • This thread is primarily devoted to testing and finding bugs. , as well as discussing various aspects designed to improve the quality of the product.
  • The program is being actively developed, but still far from the release. Not everything planned is already implemented.
  • Welcome suggestions for expanding the functionality. Butfinal decisionatanywaysaccepts the author of the programAlan .
  • Question:"When?" - Is offtopic, a sign of bad taste and disrespect to the developer's work! A couple of words from the developer
  • pay attention torecommendations for the evaluation of posts.

Basic Agreement of my cooperation with the testers' (the developer).

1. If you do not like anything else in this agreement, then you are in good conscience can leave messages about bugs you found with him, together with comments like that and when I have to do.
  2. The program is developed according to my ideas of how it should look and function. The extent to which I listen to your advice and wishes, depends on each individual situation and is not a constant value over time.
  3. In my opinion, the main return that beta tester receives is the opportunity to influence my solutions in favor of a more convenient functionality test and a lifting of the final product. Hope to any other result of your personal product testing is in vain. I will not "fuck and cherish" for the fact that during the use of this product, it was not too lazy to send me a bug report or throw me a problem file to mail. I'll just say thank you and I will try to fix the bugs. 100% read your wishes. Everything else is not guaranteed and not meant.
  4. Any phrases about the need to adopt such a solution, reasoned commercial use - not included. Commercial sale of this product does not apply to users. Nothing. If you have a question which, as it seems, does not fall under this condition and yet, in your opinion, it is of practical value - there are private messages. They are specifically for this and made.
  5. Note that any of your innovation, I probably meet very wary. The reason is simple - I do not want the conversion of the program into a monster who does everything and sometimes allows you to read books. I want to make a program, equipped with only the most essential and useful features for reading books. The usefulness and necessity, eventually appreciate me and only me. You can only express an opinion, I'll read is guaranteed.
  6. Item number duplicating previous cumulative:
    1. I do not owe anything to anyone. I not owed. And I will not have to.
    2. I do not consider myself someone that's got to. (Say "thank you" out loud, that is offline, if you are anything like it in any particular implementation or at all, I do not feel an obligation, it's just polite.)
  7. This program is done for my entertainment, not more. Therefore, participate in the discussion only if and while you are interested, no more and no longer. Nobody pulls you here by force, do not shoulder the burden.

Thank you for the possible / real participation in the testing.

Description. Read before you write in the subject line!

Attention!
  • The program is under development. Therefore, not all the features stated below already implemented:
    * - not yet implemented.
    ** - partially implemented.
  • The list below shows the status of development for Android.
    Win32 version will have the same functionality. But the implementation of specific features usually occurs much later than on Android.

Program features:
  • Compatibility with Android 4.2 + [/ b] (or4.4+ if not lucky); Windows XP +.
  • Support Onyx Boox devices with E-Ink.Please check!
  • Formats fb2, fb3, fbz, txt, html, rtf, odt, doc, docx, epub (without DRM), mobi, prc (PalmDoc), pdb, azw, azw3, cbr, cbz, acbf, maff, rst, md.
  • Opening files packed in ZIP and RAR archives.
  • Support for viewing tables in FB2, MOBI, EPUB and DOCX.
  • Fine-tuning of the book through the CSS display styles (except for docx and odt).
  • Edit FB2, HTML, and TXT files.
  • Two color profiles Day / Night
  • One- and two-page mode with automatic switching.
  • Beautiful animation paging.
  • Setting the status bar and footer elements for windowed and fullscreen modes.
  • Support for displaying footnotes on the page and as a pop-up window.
  • Horizontal and vertical alignment of text on the screen.
  • "Hanging" punctuation.
  • Sections from a new page.
  • Transitions in the text - percentages, pages.
  • Content.
  • Fixing the rotation of the screen.
  • Support for skins with a choice of one-and two-page options.
  • Creating shortcuts for the book on the home screen.
  • The ability to hold the screen backlight.
  • Correct translations for 20 languages.
  • Background clock under the text.
  • Sync read positionAndroid<->Android, Android<->WindowsandWindows<->Windows. ** (implementedAndroid<->Android)
  • 9 tap-zones for short and long tapas, gestures, gestures with two fingers, resizing text with a double-finger pinch, assigning actions to buttons.** ( The list of commands may be supplemented / modified as functions are implemented. )
  • Multilingual interface.* (So ​​far only Russian)
  • Support network for biblotek OPDS protocol.*
  • Text Sound TTS.*
  • Work with dictionaries.Presently:
    • Confirmed to work withGoldenDict , ColorDict , Dictan , Aard 2 , Lingvo , HedgeDict and Fora dictionary
    • Not confirmed work with FreeDictionary , Quick / Onyx Dictionary .

CSS, Skins, Advanced Settings, Old assembly, etc.

CFAQ. Advice. Read before you write in the subject line!

Attention!
  • Huge request to all - with any request (in the case of adding functionality) just add why, in fact, it should be.
  • AlReaderX on Google Play
    • Starting with version0.5.2005011 AlReaderX laid out in Google play and it has a new signature. For Android is considered the "other" application and, therefore, placed in parallel to the "old".
      The "new" version of the "lost" early list opens the book!
      to moveSettings from the "old" assemblies that need to unload both of AlReaderX, and then copy the files alrext.ini and alrext.int
      [Folder~ / Android / data / com.neverland.alan.alreaderx / files /
      to folder~ / Android / data / com.neverland.alreaderx / files /
      See detailshereandhere.
      The latest version of the old signature: Ver.0.5.2004275.

• According to the logs of the Market, there are two problems. whetherat the opening of the dialogue content and settings, either on the screen when you turn open these dialogues . Suddenly someone here again ...

Tips
  • In the dialogues (windows) "Search" and "Content"long tap ( longtap ) On any line search results / at the point of detention It makes dialogue translucent.
  • On the menu:Tap Exit button - "turns off" the program, and longtap on it - completely unloads the program from memory.
  • To edit a filealrext.ini or file * .css in editor, you need to open the "Settings" window, and 5 times tap on the middle of the bottom bar (where the version number). In the dialog that opens, select the desired file. After confirmation, the program will close automatically changes.

FAQ:
  1. How to open a book on Windows? The program was opened - a white screen, nothing works.
    Books open until only through third-party file manager such as Windows Explorer or Total Commander (Explorer) Drag (Drag & Drop) file in AlReaderX window.
  2. How to call the "Menu", if you reassign the "default" call tapom in the center of the screen?
    There is an "unchangeable" gesture to call the menu: horizontal svaypfrom left to rightbyleftthe edge of the screen. Start to pull from the very edge of the screen.
  3. Why is there no Chinese / Swahili interface?
    Localization will be in the release, now there are a lot and often changes and new functionality is added.
  4. Are skins supported?
    Yes. For instructions and ready-made skins, see."CSS, Skins, Advanced Settings." -> "Skins" .
  5. Are CSS (cascading style sheets) supported?
    Yes (exceptdocx and odt ). For instructions, see. Section "CSS, Skins, Advanced Settings." -> "CSS" .
    FormatsdocxandodtCSSnot support. These are analogues doc with their styles.
  6. How to add my fonts?
    AlReaderX It can be used as a system, and "own" fonts. To add your fonts, put them in a folder Fonts or fonts on "Internal Memory" or at "Outside the map" . If this folder does not exist, create it.
    On Windows TTF fonts must be in a subdirectory/ assets.
  7. Where is the configuration file located?
    Configuration filealrext.ini located in the folder:
    ~ / Android / data / com.neverland.alreaderext / files /
    (ForWindows version it lies in the folder with the program itself.)
  8. Are * .ini configuration files compatible between Android and Windows versions?
    Yes compatible!* They can be used cross-platform: for example, configure on Windows and transfer to Android.
    * The "Advanced Settings" section describes some parameters related to only one of the platforms.
  9. Do you plan to implement support for TTS engines?
    Yes. But not in the near future.
  10. How to create a bookmark on the "Home Screen" of the device?
    In section "Settings " -> " Controls "assign event "Add Shortcut" to some "gesture". for example "Two Finger Swipe Up" .
  11. a. Is the mouse supported in the Android version?
    • Yes . Through OTG cable.
      Left button:Thap, longtap and text selection after longtap.
      Right button:Tap anywhere - call the menu. Longtap - the output of their program.
      Also work "one-finger scrolls": paging, brightness, etc.
    b. Do you support the stylus on the Android version?
    • Yes. Standard stylus behaves the same as the "finger".
      Specific functions of the Samsung stylus, etc. NOT supported.
  12. How to set the display of two pages in the horizontal orientation of the screen?
    Default settingSettings ->Page ->Number of column set to " Auto ". At the same time, 2 pages in the landscape are displayed only when the ratio of the font size to the page width is less than a certain value.
    Forced display of 2 pages is done by settingNumber of column at " Two in landscape ".
  13. As a "roll back" program to an earlier version / build?
    The "old" version / assembly is not installed on the "new"! Those. program must be reinstalled!
    That the settings are saved during the rollback:
    1. Make a backup folder ~ / Android / data / com.neverland.alreaderext / files / .
    2. Remove AlReaderX.
    3. Set the "early" assembly.
    4. Refit the backup of claim 1

14. Do you plan to support formats pdf, DJVU?
    The plans are, but in the very, very last thing and if they themselves do not change plans. Both formats - do not belong to literature.
  15. Why is the page number does not always change with each swipe? / Why is the number of pages does not match the paper version of the book?
    In AlReaderX "page" is considered to be a certain number of characters; what kind - can be customized:"Settings ->Page ->Virtual page size ". The amount of text that is placed at the moment on the screen depends on the font size, margins, presence of pictures and other things. Other pagination logic is not planned.
    Recommended character value to "virtual page"Is set to"Auto". At the same time the number of pages will be dynamically recalculated based on the number of characters thatAt the momentvisible on the screen.
    When you change, for example, the font size ( "pinch"), will occur automatically recalculate the number of pages (and thus the current page number). If you need "absolute binding", choose one of the constant values ​​(eg 1024 characters).
    But then do not ask children questions:"Why sometimes when scrolling the page number does not change (or jumps over one)?"

16. How to transfer settings from one device to another?
    With the device on the device you want to transfer the configuration filealrext.ini Buyout is in the folder:
    ~ / Android / data / com.neverland.alreaderext / files /
    Attention! Need carry only one file " alrext.ini "And in any case file" alrext.int "Buyout is in the same folder.
  17. Library scan in a separate directory, rather than all available "drives"?
    CallMenu (Tap on the center) ->Tapnut on the icon "Open book" (First down) -> "Open file" and move to a folder -> "Three dots" (on right) -> "Scan directory" .
  18. How to handle the file aliases?
    aliases filealiases.utf8.txt for AlReaderX Rural location in the folder /sdcard/Android/data/com.neverland.alreaderext/files/assets/ .
    The syntax is describedhere.
  19. Both financially reward a developer?
    On the home pagehttp://alreader.com/There is information about Donati.
  20. Will the search function in the program settings?
    . See here:AlReaderx (post alan)

How to describe the problem or bug:
Upon detection of a problem (bug)you need to describe them in as much detail as possible:
Your actions ->Expected Result ->Observed result.
Bugreport can be posted in this thread or sent to the developer byQMS or mail: [email protected] or [email protected] .
Thus nebhodimo specify:
  1. Build number. It figures to the lower panel Settings windows (Or attach a screenshot of the window).
    *If it makes sense:
  2. Log. ( Setting up logging even without ROOT )
  3. Specify format (fb2 , epub , doc etc.) and make the problematic book.
  4. Screenshot (s) or a video in which the bug is shown.
Example

Download:
Notes:
  • Links toalreader.com- permanent and indicate the fresh assembly. Version numbers andapkin the header are aligned manually. Therefore, immediately after updating the version (assembly), they may still not be relevant.
  • Change History:Release notes , Older builds

For Android: ( differences between versions )
For Windows:
Topics Curator: Dasdranagon

Post has been editedDasdranagon - 19.12.20, 01:14

Rep: (1885)
Backups hats.

Bkps

Post has been editedDasdranagon - 11.08.20, 11:57

Release Notes AlReaderX

Debug 2012181 (so to speak festive assembly :))
+ fix
+ API17 (Android 4.2+), GP
+ a new assembly option appearedhttp://alreader.com/do...ther/alreaderxeink.apk.- For the readings onyx, in which AlReaderX is not pre-installed (there is a high probability that in this assembly, the backlight control and the screen update will work)

Debug 2012133
+ a few more minor edits in the interface
+ returned a smooth line scrolling, since she is someone in demand

Debug 2012131
+ fix

Debug 2012121.
+ Many small interface edits
+ fix
+ on the Einks from Onyx should work backlit control (I hope)
+ API 17 (Android 4.2+)
If everything is OK - the version will go to Google Play

Debug 2010281.
+ fix
+ API 17 (Android 4.2+), NO GP

Debug 2010261
+ fixes / additions
+ API 17 (Android 4.2+), GP

DEBUG 2010161
+ fix
+ Api 17 (android 4.2+), without calculations in GP

DEBUG 2010151
+ fix
+ Api 17 (android 4.2+), without calculations in GP

DEBUG 2010141
+ fix
+ Api 17 (android 4.2+), is not in the GP

DEBUG 2010121
+ Changed the appearance of the list of all the dialogs open book ... It seems not much :)
+ Type of bookshelf is adjusted in each menu for each open dialog books independently. two shelves built - light and dark (depending on the background color). If the card is available in the directory skins file bookshelf.9.png - built-in shelves are not used.
+ Read line can be displayed instead of the status bar information (in the settings read line)
+ fix
Api + 17 (android 4.2+), in this version of the GP will not go

DEBUG 2010071
+ fix
+ Protection against false double tapa. protection time set in the ini file
[OPTIONS]
taplimittime = N
N in the range 0..1000 ms. When using double tapa (see. Setup) protection is not turned on.

DEBUG 2010051
+ Look of each opening of the book list (metadata tiles) can be adjusted separately
+ Filter-genre categories of the library can be configured to ignore the category (serial tapas in each category - selection, to ignore, without selection)
+ fix
+ Api 17 (Android 4.2+), if nothing is messed up - tomorrow night let down in GP

DEBUG 2009301
+ Specify the use of a breakdown on the first letter in the library lists
+ fix

DEBUG 2009293
+ fix

DEBUG 2009291
+ In all the dialogues of opening books, by default, tap on the book leads to viewing the book properties. Change the action for the opening can be in the settings (for all dialogs at the same time)
+ Watchlist amount increased to 6
+ Api 17 (android 4.2+), version does not go to Google Play.

DEBUG 2009271
+ Bug fixes and improvements
+ API 17 (Android 4.2+)

DEBUG 2009251
+ Correction in the library and favorites (list cleansed again - my apologies)
Api + 17

DEBUG 2009235
Api + 17
+ Category names for favorites can be set in the ini file (wildcards, quotation marks, etc. indicate possible, but not likely to work will only use characters and numbers)
[FAVORITES]
category1 = name1
category2 = name2
category3 = name3
category4 = name4

DEBUG 2009233
+ Because the favorites do not care all - touched up a bit by himself and leave and (for those who had something to add - unfortunately have to re-add)
+ Library scanning options settings

DEBUG 2009213
+ Hotfix installation Bold and italics for text

DEBUG 2009211
+ Roughing implementation watchlist. Alas, I can not figure out how to properly display visual information on the category chosen for each book in the list of files, recently opened, etc. Not yet come up with - view only elected in a separate menu on an open book. In the Google Play version of the question.

DEBUG0.75 2009151 API 17+ (Android 4.2+)
+ Removed all menus any mention of the TTC - before implementation
+ Pap-s performance on devices with api<21 (Android 5.0)
+ Some default instruction program for a couple of days to the abyss of the top 100 :)
+ fix

DEBUG 2009121
+ Next fix in the library
+ After the update it is necessary to rescan the database
I hope that this update is more or less the final terms of a functional library, so he gatheredwith support for android 4.2. Next version 4.2 will be after dopilivaniya OPDS

DEBUG 2009111
+ fix

DEBUG 2009105
+ Added alias processing for authors' names (/sdcard/Android/data/com.neverland.alreaderext/files/assets/aliases.utf8.txt) - if you have made your changes to the file to the AP, simply copy the file here.
+ When viewing the authors altered the breakdown by series
+ Go to the list of sponsors and series in the context menu of each book
+ fix

DEBUG 2009071
+ Correction in the library
+ The minimum version of api 19 - Android 4.4+
version left in Google Play.

DEBUG 2009023
+ Cataloger is a minimum, which is fine with me :)
+ On the Onyx devices should be checked backlight. Those that previously did not work control - it may appear. But - where to work - maybe the gulf ...
+ Added preset yellow texture of kulridera for lovers of this.KR author do not mind, though, he said, and so it should be free - I specifically explain to the fans, "skrepnosti" CD is not nervous

DEBUG 2008231
+ Remade search system in the library ... It's hard to explain how it now works ... In short - it is possible to search for "gentry", for example to go to the authors found that Panov then tens and set the search words "Vadim". Find the title of the author, and among his list of books set the search "germetikon", then the list will only need books that satisfy all the conditions of all three of these searches.
+ Moiety by the first letter depends on the number of the results obtained in the sample

DEBUG 2008221
+ Cataloguer basic functionality. I describe will not do anything - it is interesting to see how everything turned out intuitively. I can only say one thing - as long as the scanner is working - go to the library view will not work, but it seems so obvious.
PS. Visually and functionally there is still a lot to saw, yet as described, only basic functionality.

DEBUG0.7.2008021
+ Support RAR5 (who would explain to me, why the heck of me surrendered, but still ...)
+ A lot of patches, the result of which no one has to see :)
+ New feature, which I'll discuss in a week and the possibility of which I categorically rejected earlier :) But - I had to ...

DEBUG 2007051
+ Bug fixes and improvements dialogues
+ Support fb2 all kinds of styles that seem to occur in practice. Included in the ini
[BOOKS]
fb2styles = 1

DEBUG 2006151
+ fix
+ Now on the idea of ​​the program should normally clears the displayed icon on the desktop xiaomi devices (without white dashes)

DEBUG 2006081
Epaba without footnotes look sadly and boring. Despite the fact that in the epubs there is a mechanism for making footnotes - no one uses them, at least I could not find a single converter who would cope with this task. In AR, there was a mechanism for car autotreating, but too often he gave failures, especially on the content of the book in the text. Therefore, it is disabled in the arch. But still - without footnotes - boring and sad. In this version, you can test the following attempt by the development of the algorithm for auto production of footnotes in Epaba
+ Auto detection of footnotes in epabe
+ List of books for which you bookmark / quotes (the button to open the book in the menu, the last paragraph)
+ fix

DEBUG 2006061
+ Variety of fixes and dopilivaniya

DEBUG 2005315
+ It has long tormented me that the skins are drawn without regard dpi screen. It seems like now correctly. A side effect of this is that the skins DESIRABLE to create in the minimum required amount. I would say 320x480 - optimum and 640h960 - maximum
+ When installed in a directory is a collection of skins from one skin texture and one for day and night.
+ The default font of the text is set Inglobal (https: //fontstorage.co...font/inglobal/inglobal), And print titles and initial letters Philosopher (https: //fontstorage.co...ny-lemonad/philosopher).
+ Correction.

DEBUG 2005231
+ Bookmarks sorting
+ Export bookmarks to a file viewed
+ Change the operating mode "Add Bookmark" button in the main menu and "Add a quote" in the selection menu of the text: short press - quick option to add, long - usually through dialogue.
[OPTIONS]
reversebookmark = 1
+ On the double quick click, you can hang up the quick menu
+ Integration with the launcher Onyx Nova 2
+ fix

DEBUG 2005165
+ Added "Quick Tab" command and a "quick quote"
+ On the "Add bookmark" in the main menu - called add bookmarks dialog. Long Tapia on the same button podzvolyaet add a quick bookmark (without dialogue)
+ On the "Add a quote" in the selection menu text - adding dialogue called quotes. Long Tapia on the same button podzvolyaet add quick quote (without dialogue)
+ State the default marker for all the bookmarks and citations given in the settings page "General bookmarks and citations"
+ In the same menu, you set whether the confirmation to delete bookmarks or quotes need
+ A double tap on a word, you can hang up the call vocabulary or copy text to the clipboard
+ The correct name of the program, and folders on the internal memory.
+ fix

DEBUG 2005123
+ Quick fix panel position
+ Transition while correcting synchronization
+ Correction delete marker for deleting bookmarks

DEBUG 2005111
+ Deleting and editing bookmarks
+ fix

DEBUG 2005101
+ Prototype work with bookmarks and citations. Very vague topic for me, probably why I'm with her and pulled to the last. Now sold as I see it, but I, frankly, bookmarks - do not care, I only occasionally use quotes. From the obvious - it is necessary to add delete bookmarks. But what else does - hell knows. So write, although of course I'll still do not listen to what you write :)
+ In contrast to the AR markers are not removed during the installation re-labeling. They will be deleted direct removal from the list of bookmarks and citations.
+ Sync directory is automatically maintained through the files of quotations and bookmarks. Format - as in AR.

DEBUG 2005071
+ fix
+ Add bookmarks dialogue does not take off, but still nothing doing :)
in the Google Play posted

DEBUG 2005065
+ Remade bit display cover. The result was a hybrid of the trim and fill. If you enter the picture, you can crop a couple of screen pixels - Use pruning. If not - fill with black edges.
+ !!! The menu is now adding bookmarks button - available. It should not be pressed, except for the departure, you will not see anything. Because of this, in Google until you fill in, the only site

DEBUG 2005031
+ fix
+ Support for custom bookshelf.9.png of AR in all dialogs open book (file put into the folder ~ / AlreaderX / Skins /)
In google also published - you can see the lag calculations :)

DEBUG 2005011
This is the same as 2004305, simply by changing the version number. Those. You can check the whole mechanism - to install a program from Google Play and rolled forward with the renovation of the site. The idea should be no problem, at least on my machine receives two.

DEBUG 2004305 -a new signature version
The beta version of the Google Play
https: //play.google.co....neverland.alreaderext

DEBUG 2004275 -the latest version with the old signature (from AlReader2)
+ Syntax highlighting in editor ini and DCS
+ Width of characters is adjusted for all four fonts
+ fix

DEBUG 2004255
+ Sort by name in the file open dialog is now a "natural"
+ Twirled like html formats docx and on the discussion above.
+ fix
+ Additions like support for HTML formats.

DEBUG 2004213
+ Kostyliki for the next zip

DEBUG 2004211
+ Context menu item "Properties" in the file open dialog to work
+ If more than one supported archive book text file - it displays its icon (? Suitcase) for the archive and as meta information is displayed as it supported files. If the archive program is open not in a position or there is no supported file - it is also written in the book information.
+ fix

DEBUG 2004201
+ Correction.

DEBUG 2004173
+ Slightly changed in playback mode display tiles.
+ fix

DEBUG 2004165
+ Clean the list of recently opened by previously deleted files
+ Count of files and subdirectories in the file open dialog.
+ fix

DEBUG 2004143
+ Increase the readability of text on the cover in the playback mode tiles

DEBUG 2004141
+ Another experiment - to view a list of files "tiles" ...
+ fix

DEBUG 2004133
+ Book covers in the last open dialogue.
+ fix

DEBUG 2004121
+ All the Cosmonautics Day!
+ View covers of books and the meta-information in the file selection dialog (the last open - tomorrow)
+ fix

DEBUG 2004113
+ Delete files (long tap on a file in the file selection dialog - Delete). Of course you can only delete the internal memory.
+ Delete directories - the challenge is the same as that of the file. Only removes empty directories (File Reader shows only supported files)
+ Long tap on any directory - add a bookmark. Directory gets into tabs that are visible in the root selection screen, the file selection dialog. Quickly get to the root of the file system can be a long dialogue on tapom header (where the current path)
+ Inside zipov removal and bookmarks - are not working.
+ Menu item "Properties" with a long tapas on the file - does not work
+ fix
If someone phone supports cloning of application - at the root of the screen will be two memory cards, instead of one built - the first one that has allocated the system, and the second one, which is a real built-in memory. Who has the opportunity - please check this kostylik ...

DEBUG 2004095
+ Search in the file open dialog (not looking inside archives) and recently opened. Search bar - at least two characters without masks
Seeking even subfolders.
If you have other than the built-in memory and SD card yet - you can look for from both.
The only drawback to all of this - when you turn the device (change the screen orientation) - Search (both actual and re-reading files) works again. So, if some find to wait - to twist the screen is not worth ...
+ fix

DEBUG 2004073
+ "Classical" behavior of the file open dialog. But it is necessary to check that could have got it wrong ...
+ fix

DEBUG 2004071
+ Dialogue recently opened. While only hung on tapas, etc.
+ fix

DEBUG 2004051
+ fix

DEBUG 2004041
+ I returned to the top 100. Hung up on any action or called from an additional menu window of information about the book. WebView to display is no longer used, ie Top view of a sane and not distracting from the interface style
+ fix

DEBUG 2004033
+ Svg updated library of images. It seems to become better than they show, even though I only have one picture book in the svg to test :) have someone else there?
+ fix

DEBUG 2004031
+ Remade window book information. At the end of the list shows the names of all the pictures in the book (for fb2) and a section description (for fb2 and epab)
+ fix

DEBUG 2004027
+ Settings using the "full screen" (ie, the area of ​​the eyebrows, drops, etc.) in android ignored. Like someone read without seeing the letters - godspeed
[OPTIONS]
usenotch = 1
When using this mode, all the dialogues on the screen is a status bar android.
It is desirable to unsubscribe if everything works as described, and the points of the description of devices and axis.
1 - ignoring the settings in Android (yes or no)
2 - performance installation usenotch in the ini file (yes or no)
3 - no shear tapov in full screen mode (is-no)
PS. There will be no feedback - drank the crap :)

DEBUG 2004025
+ Percentage read in the file open dialog
+ fix

DEBUG 2004011
+ Sort the file list. Catalogs are always sorted by name.
+ fix

DEBUG 2003315
+ Default code page files in zip archives for names - 866, as in the AP. In the future, I will add some default code page setting.

DEBUG 2003313
+ File opening dialog. If there are several books inside the archive - the program displays a list of all files (supported) inside the archive and the user chooses which one he wants to open. Zipi from distribution Flibstracts (ZIP64), with a size of several gig and with several thousand FB2 inside - are also supported (in the standard AR - ZIP64 is not supported). This is the first step towards the implementation of my dreams - to index the entire flibust to the local library on Smart :) According to preliminary estimates, the scanning time of 280 gig flibers, on top smart, should fit in 30-40 minutes.
+ fix

DEBUG 2003311
+ File open dialog. Functional until only the most basic - opening the file itself :)
A little explanation.
The program supports a minimum level api - 19 (ie, Android 4.4+)
If the program is started and put on something with api level of less than 19 - it was an accident and not for long ... In particular on devices with api less than 19 in the file open dialog will be available only to the internal memory (except the Onyx - they there the kostyliki ...)
+ fix

DEBUG 2003253
+ Fix a bug associated with any page break

DEBUG 2003251
+ Cosmetic changes in the information dialog.
+ Text editing and viewing the source code can be hang on the tap and so on. - it is now a separate window
+ You can copy the information about the book in the "About the book"
+ fix

DEBUG 2003245
+ Use the font headlines in docx

DEBUG 2003241
+ Display footnotes in litresovskih mobi
+ Much fixes epub, html and mobi formats
+ Option "open links and footnotes long tapom"
+ Character for the thickness of the text font.
+ Something else, but I forgot

DEBUG 2003203
+ Bold and line spacing are adjusted for each font separately.
+ fix

DEBUG 2003201
+ Clock under the text
+ File mode sync reading position. And for automatic and manual (Command) Synchronization - you can choose different modes.
+ fix

DEBUG 2003183
+ Until I suddenly realized that I have one of onyx, which can be compared with the work lighting on the old and new firmware. When compared - I realized that I was a little incorrectly applied the Chinese kostylik. On this version of Office lighting should work.
+ fix

DEBUG 2003181
+ Correcting illumination problems for onyx. On all devices, where he worked until this version - it should continue to work. If after updating the firmware - stop running - should work in this version. The truth of the correspondence with the Chinese, I do not understand - that there should be just to make money, whether after the next update device firmware. If your site is not an update - as I understand - is about to appear. naevernoe :)
+ Another portion fixes

DEBUG 2003171
+ Epaby liters to be displayed with footnotes
+ Slightly changed the mapping tables
+ fix

DEBUG 2003151
+ Visibility setting fields percent of pages, and the charge time in the status bar
+ fix

DEBUG 2003149
+ Bug fixes and the addition of senility

DEBUG 2003145
+ Added setup response to the system's BACK button
+ Added adaptation daw under eInk - should be used on devices that einki, but Onyx - automatic shutdown of all animations, automatic color adjustments and so on.
+ Setting it read from css, embedded in the documents - refer to "css properties and formats.". To read fb2 does not make sense. This test is very difficult, therefore, may be nuances
+ Enter setup subtitle fb2 in content
+ fix

DEBUG 2003101
+ fix

DEBUG 2003087
+ Included inversion back

DEBUG 2003085
+ Long tap on the "send" button when viewing pictures - sending the last destination
+ fix

DEBUG 2003083
+ On the Onyx, which inactive menu buttons are black, as well as active - the idea is now displayed correctly it should - in gray. The method of spike, but at least it does not depend on the Chinese :)
+ fix

DEBUG 2003071
+ Circumcision removed dialogues ONYX by reducing the obtuse dialogues :)
+ fix

DEBUG 2003051
+ Corrected work with flowers, night work profile, auto under onyx
+ fix

DEBUG 2003015
+ Short tap trehpaltsevy adjusted in the settings. By default (when first installed) - it hung "no action".
+ Long tap with three fingers - call menu.
+ Tap any of the 4 or more fingers - call menu.
+ Shift three or more fingers pressed to the screen - no action.

DEBUG 2003013
+ Tap three fingers on the screen is not configurable and always opens a menu.

DEBUG 2003011
+ All four color options in the system of choice for key topics are called the most aptly and succinctly - version X (numbering from 1 to zero probably still too much) :)
+ Setting the fastest panel
+ fix

DEBUG 2002291 (not every year can be assembled with this number ...)
+ Added setting buttons color in system themes. Tra options - "How the text", "mild", "Aggressive". Who has a more appropriate title for the last two points - I'm all ears.
+ I rearranged some items in the setup menu
+ fix

DEBUG 2002287
+ Use a different color for the buttons of the system theme. Actually only two options - bright (apparently the majority of devices orange) and more peaceful (probably the same on most devices will be green)

DEBUG 2002283
+ Added setup interface-theme. It is very interesting how it works on different devices. On devices with android 9+ When setting "in the system" - the program should automatically pick up the theme of the night or day included in the android system settings.
+ fix
Well, you can ask for a custom theme settings
[OPTIONS]
menuaccentcolor = x
menutextcolor = y
menubackcolor = z
Where x - the color buttons, y - the text color and the z - background color.

DEBUG 2002281
+ Customization of the volume buttons
+ fix

DEBUG 2002263
+ Inversion styles to Italica and the Bold.
+ fix

DEBUG 2002231
+ happy holiday!
+ "Heart" when sending a text from the selection menu should work for those who do not work, and, I hope, will continue to work for those who have and so everything was fine
Daw + AutoSave profiles settings
+ Fix old bugs and adding new

DEBUG 2002211
+ Action next and previous profile
+ Add hyphenation patterns of alridera
+ fix

DEBUG 2002193
+ Fixed a bug with font breakdown of families
+ Daw "to use the system fonts" in the font stvoystvah
+ fix
+ To include font family "Noto" in the list are used, you must edit the parameter in the ini file
[OPTIONS]
usenotofonts = 1

DEBUG 2002183
+ With broken heart - try this version

DEBUG 2002181
+ Correcting behavior of the field in the window transitions Interest pages

DEBUG 2002167
+ View autoscrolling configured in the INI file
[OPTIONS]
autoscrollroll = [0..3]
Where
0 - Wave
1 - scroll
2 - avtolistanie pages paging animation
3 - avtolistanie without animation

DEBUG 2002161
+ I have found after an extra button in the selection menu text. And removed - 8 buttons again - all again beautifully :)
+ fix

DEBUG 2002155
+ Added the "Last Bowl" button :) In the Selection menu. It is originally not active, but after selecting any application to the Send button - the destination is remembered and the next time you can send the text to one click. Somehow confused ... easier - the button is made to facilitate the use of Google and Yandex translators. Those. We highlight the text, tap the button "Bowl" and select the desired dictionary. The next time you select a text, a heart button will be available, on the tap to which you send text to the same translator. If the translator is demolished from the device - the button will stop being accessible, until the next selection of another program with the button "Bowl"

DEBUG 2002153
+ fix

DEBUG 2002141
+ During the auto scroll speed can be adjusted up or down swipe across the screen without having to go to dialogue
+ Maximum time of 120 seconds, the page scroll.
+ If user is allowed to control the brightness by swipe the edge of the text and the backlight is not on the cars, the auto-scroll mode, the brightness can be adjusted by the same swipe
+ Broaching scroll the screen when Autoscroll included in the ini file
[OPTIONS]
autoscrollroll = 1
dvustranichnom in setting mode, it does not matter, always wave works.
+ fix

DEBUG 2002131
+ auto-scrolling
+ fix

DEBUG 2002101
+ New piece of corrections and revisions

DEBUG 2002041
+ fix

DEBUG 2002031
+ fix
+ A little added settings
+ Inclusion of the scroll is at your own risk
[OPTIONS]
roll = 1

DEBUG 2002027
+ fix

DEBUG 2002025
+ Added missing configuration items. I hope not forgotten anything :)
+ fix

DEBUG 2002021
+ Once again altered the settings menu.
+ fix

DEBUG 2001261
+ Yaponyatiya no idea why chitalke use the eyebrows, drops, and other insanity, but if someone does, hell knows why, it is necessary - you can add a parameter in the ini
[OPTIONS]
usenotch = 1

I must say, there are no treatments that area (except for the fact that the reader uses this same area ponoekrannom eyebrows mode) - will not. Those. program still left you cut to the right and so on. and so on. The use is entirely at your own risk.

DEBUG 2001251
+ Fullscreen mode skins included in the ini file
[OPTIONS]
fullskin = [0,1]
default 0
+ fix

DEBUG 2001241
+ Draft support skins on the entire screen (stretching under the status and footer)

DEBUG 2001191
+ Correction.
+ The idea of ​​fixed podvisanie save the book after editing.

DEBUG 1912313
+ Scroll tuning
+ fix

DEBUG beta 1912281
+ Available transitions between the file from the link (as I understand it - is important for html in the archives and without, when there is any index.html and out of a herd of links to a number of underlying files). Return after the transition to the original file - just to work.
+ fix

DEBUG 1912181
+ Day / night can have different font settings. To do this, you need to register value
[PROFILE]
fontunion = 0
setting is saved in your profile!
+ fix

DEBUG 1912101
+ Backlight button is disabled Softpedia
+ Padding can be specified as a percentage
+ Something else, I do not remember
+ fix

DEBUG 1911181
+ Sync reading position on android devices. In the settings you need to specify the ID of synchronization (the best and easiest - your email) and select "sync reading position - on the network"
+ fix

DEBUG 1911021
the whole history of the books they read after installation will be lost due to changes in database format. Before installation - make a shortcut on the book and remember reading percentage.
+ Database of books read is no longer available to the user and stored in the system folder of the application. until a full backup of the data - the database does not replace and do not get it. If there is a rut on the device - is still best not to take and not replace
+ List of actions there is an item "download previous book"
+ fix

DEBUG 1911011
+ Disable "decorations" at the beginning of the dialogue
[OPTIONS]
nopreparedialog = 1
+ Extended range software shading
+ Once again slightly tweaked to work with a database that has not been opened the previous file
+ fix

DEBUG0.3 1910271
+ Saving and loading profiles. Profile load instruction number [1..9] can be hung on any action.
Before loading the profile, it ought to save what can be done in the bookmark "Profiles" settings

DEBUG 1910261 (3)
+ Correction rassharivaniya books

DEBUG 1910251
+ In the window information about the book is available for share button, when clicked, will be invited to send to read books to the post office in your messenger, etc. (I work with all meaningful options, interest where that is not the case)
+ Option "Configuring Interface-Text size" allows you to specify the size of Tektite for the interface, ie, you can unbind the interface on the size, put up in the system.
+ fix

DEBUG 1910209
+ Use of double tapas added to the control settings.

DEBUG 1910201 - 1910207
+ Another experimental option - double-tap a word to be translated (translation only). While always on, then of course, is to configure, disabled by default. Of course the usual single tapas such use - triggered with a delay. It is primarily concerned with the stability and performance of all of this ...
+ Attempt to disable all touch within tapguard zone.
+ Backlight control zone svayp - is offset by an amount tapguard

DEBUG 1910191
+ Add the command "go to the next search result" and "go to the previous search results." Naturally before use - you need to search. Place the transition is looking beyond the active page.
+ Select the interface language setting works
+ A menu highlight text added button "Next page" and "Return to previous." Those. if it does not fit right allocation of text on a single page - you can start the selection on the first page and continue to the next. Beyond these two pages can not run away.
+ Something has changed, but I can not remember that, and look for the code - laziness
+ fix

DEBUG 1910121
+ Remade viewer pictures (zoom and other prelesti)
+ Add Search in action
+ fix

DEBUG 1910073
+ Fixes to editing and output images to external resources.

DEBUG 1910063
+ Tagged file is edited for the editor in the same place and all the SSC, ini, etc.
+ fix

DEBUG 1910061
+ Four-color custom edit settings. The names of fonts css - custom1, custom2, custom3, custom4
+ Edit source code. The book is stored in the directory AlReaderX / Books / EDIT_YYYY.MM.DD / - where YYYY.MM.DD - the current date.
+ Patterns picked up by editing the file in the assets directory pattern.utf8 (the same place where files and * .css). File encoding - utf8, you can simply copy the file from the AlReader-well format has not changed.
+ fix

DEBUG 1910021
+ Long tap on the image allows it to consider in natural size
+ When viewing the image in a separate window - it can be sent to an external viewer
+ Tap on external links in the text leads to the discovery of links in an external program

DEBUG 1910019
+ Fixed "blink" and the behavior of the keyboard in the settings window.
(For comparison - setting fonts and colors present in both embodiments as in the list, and a separate tab)

DEBUG 1909293
+ New configuration structure

DEBUG 1909251
+ Fixed a crash when opening the last reference in "vsplyvashke".

DEBUG 1909241
+ Through the ini parameter can be set
[OPTIONS]
tapguard = [0..20]
- dead area of ​​the screen to the edges of Taps. The default value of 6, minimum 0, maximum 20 (non-editable value of 12 used until this version). The value is set in the device independent pixels (i.e., for example 10dp at 480 dpi is equal to 30 real pixels (480/160 * 10))
+ fix

DEBUG 1909213 win32
+ Tap on a word while holding the Shift key leads to emulate pressing the Ctrl + C + C, to provide a context translation of the word, for example, in GoldenDict for Windows (unfortunately dictionary program must first be launched in the background)

DEBUG 1909211 (android, win32)
+ Headers to have their color - should be the appropriate instructions in the css files. Who does not css rules for themselves - simply remove the old software lying in the css folder, who have their own dressing - it is necessary to add the parameter reader-color: title; for the respective tags.
+ Finally I finished with css selectors (at least I hope so). Supported type selectors
tag, .class, tag.class, tag tag, tag .class, tag tag.class, .class tag, .class .class, .class tag.class, tag.class tag, tag.class .class, tag.class tag.class, tag + tag, tag + .class, tag + tag.class, .class + tag, .class + .class, .class + tag.class, tag.class + tag, tag.class + .class, tag.class + tag.class, tag>tag, tag>.class, tag>tag.class, .class>tag, .class>.class, .class>tag.class, tag.class>tag, tag.class>.class, tag.class>tag.class
+ fix

DEBUG 1909151
+ Straightening work css (selectors processed tag, .class, tag.class, tag tag, tag .class, tag tag.class, .class tag, .class .class, .class tag.class, tag.class tag, tag. class .class, tag.class tag.class, tag>tag)
+ fix

DEBUG 1909141
+ Support built into the document text styles in fb2.

DEBUG 1909123
+ Added a "roll program."

DEBUG 1909121
+ Support type selectors css "tag" ".class" "tag.class" "tag tag" "tag + tag" (pay attention to the last two, and if you do not understand what everyone - first read some documentation SSC)
+ fix

DEBUG 1909115
+ Read third-party fonts from both the internal memory and the card. uppercase and lowercase letters in the name of "Fonts" folder does not matter

DEBUG 1909111
+ Separate status line background color
+ Color headers (fb2)
SSC + in can specify the colors and fonts (fonts are set in the interface all colors - partially in the interface, partly in ini)

DEBUG 1909093
+ Jackdaw in dialogues search and content is only available when reading a place different from where moved in the dialogue (ie, after the tapas on item content or search)

DEBUG 1909091
+ Enter-on the keyboard - just vyvolnyaet search
+ I removed the caps
+ When receiving input focus field identifies the contents

DEBUG 1909081
+ Text search
+ fix

DEBUG 1909031
+ In all sorts of action Added "Lock orientation"
+ Label on the book can be made in the "Book Information"
+ fix

DEBUG 1908311 (android, win32)
+ fix

DEBUG 1908291
+ While holding the tapas on the "increase brightness" and "dim" is a sequential increase and decrease the brightness level. Those. savings clatter across the screen ... It is necessary or not - hell knows ...
+ Option unionbacklight = 0 in the ini file allows you to use Auto-Brightness, regardless of the day or night

DEBUG 1908281 Win32
+ DOCX and ODT support
+ fix

DEBUG 1908271
+ Straightening DOCX

DEBUG 1908261
+ DOCX and ODT support to the maximum. Test ODT files I have not a lot, so in case of problems - just send the problem to the post office. And the same applies to DOCX
+ fix

DEBUG 1908231
+ I tried to implement:
to make so that when you press on the head in content and delays the finger, the content of the window would become semi-transparent, so that the entire text would be visible through it. And when the finger removed - then again opaque.

DEBUG 1908193
+ Text size correction in vsplyvashke with footnote text
+ Margins of the status bar on the right and on the left consider padding that adds the skin
+ fix

1908160 DEBUG version of Windows
+ Possibility to use custom fonts without installing them to the system. TTF fonts must be in the assets directory.
+ Corrections, changes

DEBUG 190814
+ Regular dances for possible fixes the problem of improper opening of the latest books
Changes parser SSC +
+ fix

DEBUG 1908010
+ Edit all CSS in the same window as the ini file editing
+ Changed positioning stop for a smooth vertical scrolling scrolls line by line (hopefully clear what speech)
+ Correction, trivia

DEBUG 1905271
+ Adaptation options under the large font size

DEBUG 1906270
+ Russian localization. I listen to suggestions to rename :)
+ fix

DEBUG 190,623
+ For long tapov have a choice of three modes - text selection, tap zones, and Dictionary
+ Many tapas set in the control menu
+ Separate switching left and right sides of the screen to control the illumination
+ Changed thin line status and configuration read line
if you do not fit the default one kind of line read, then create a setting in the ini
[OPTIONS]
statusparam = X, wherein X is 0 initially.
If you need to remove the battery to remove the label -uvelichivaem X 1
If you need to remove the notches percent - increase X 2
If you need to remove the minimum distance between the left and right edges of the screen to read the line and header - increase X 4
If you need to read the line was filled - increase X 8
Received X and record the value of the parameter
The old option, which regulated that any of the above - does not work.
+ If you guess the reason of improper opening of the last file (instead of when the last previous offer) - is fixed. I have now the problem is not reproduced.
+ Individual backlighting levels for day and night. To use one level - add option
[OPTIONS]
unionbacklight = 1
+ fix

DEBUG 1905181
+ Attempt to get rid of opening the drop-down lists when scrolling settings menu
+ fix

DEBUG 1905131
+ Add kostylika to open files from the opera (I hope that did not break the opening from other sources)
+ fix

DEBUG 1905121
+ On the tap or gesture can hang the command "add shortcut"
+ line
body.reader-table {font-size: 65%; }
in the default css allows you to edit the text size in the tables
+ fix

DEBUG 1905091
+ Choice of vocabulary used in the settings.

DEBUG 1905057
+ Change the visibility of reading progress line - all the same status and Hedera
+ Added option ini file
[OPTIONS]
shorttapdictionary = 1

the translation mode on the short tapas. Naturally tap zone in this case does not work (and their setting is also available). It is not recommended for use.
+ fix

DEBUG 1905055
+ Settings in the status bar settings added tapa on the status bar and Hedera.
+ In the status bar settings can be enabled to hide the line read in conjunction with the status bar
+ In the control settings you can disable the use of the volume buttons to scroll

DEBUG 1905051
+ Work with dictionaries. As a dictionary yet - only GoldenDict. Translate you can:
- from the text selection menu
- by a long tapa (specified in the settings that long tap used for the dictionary rather than to highlight)
- the transition to the selection mode word to the dictionary - you can hang on to all available tapas and gestures.
+ Can be disabled by plucking change the font size
+ Can be disabled backlight control swipe on the edge of text
+ fix

DEBUG 1905011
+ Tapov setting short tap-to 9 zones
+ Setting swipe with two fingers in the four directions
+ Setting short and long dvupaltsevogo tapa (the last setting in the future the ability to cancel ...)
+ Setting a tapa with three fingers

DEBUG 1904303
+ Two options in the ini
[OPTIONS]
batteryonprogress = [0,1]
textmenu = [0,1]

both default to "1"
+ It is necessary to rename the folderAlReaderExt on the internal memory in AlReaderX

DEBUG 1904301
+ Change the menu view,
+ fix

DEBUG 1904241
+
[OPTIONS]
filledprogress = 0

DEBUG 1904227
+ View line read no more customizable
+ System status bar on devices api 23+ can have a background color
+ fix

DEBUG 1904215
- on the idea of ​​correcting departures
again. Rollback is ugrobische and rebuilt.

DEBUG 1904213
+ Attempt to cut off the left of the status bar tapas reading room.

DEBUG 1904211
+ Those who have been stostoyaniya line with white text on Belov background - check as it is now

DEBUG 1904201
+ On Android with api 23+ (android 6+) status line has a background color of the page (it should be this?)
+ fix

DEBUG 1904101 android and vin32
+ If the skin - this is the image with transparency - for them it is possible to put a texture. Texture, in turn, may also be transparent, ie in this case will be considered and the background color.
+ fix

DEBUG 1904071
+ Disable mirroring turn pages with 3D animation paging
[ANIMATION]
usebackpage = 0
+ fix

DEBUG 1904031 for Android and Win32
+ I have once again changed the positioning of classical letters
+ I corrected, like, drawing skins
+ In the ini, you can change the long tapa
[OPTIONS]
longtaptime = [400 ... 2000]
+ fix

DEBUG 1903231
+ Option to turn off animations paging even when svayp
+ Use of initial letters (for those who use their default DCS - it should be listed properties:
"Body.reader-firstletter {reader-color: firstletter; font-family: firstletter;
). Color, font and size of letters - in the settings.
+ fix

DEBUG 1902031
+ History of transitions stack is saved when you close the program
+ Skins, if lost, move in AlReaderExt / Skins folder on the internal memory
+ fix

DEBUG 1901071 - initial build.
Android 4.4+ (API 19)
Its main purpose - to start :)
Should work
+ Opening files from other sources (unlikely of all, but there could be as lucky)
+ Transition to full-screen mode and back dvupaltsevym tapom
+ Switching day and night holding two fingers down the screen
+ Zoom for text size
+ Animation paging (rabottosposobnost this is now probably most interested in - I waited for more than six months, when it will do and today finally come true ... Like :))
+ Virtually all options from ini file that is stored on the internal memory of the way Android \ data \ com.neverland.alan.alreaderext \ files \
+ Retention backlight (*)
+ Brightness control (on the right and the left edge of the text), including software shading (*)

* default off in the ini file

P.S. Ini file is read only when you start the application, ie, before the change - to close the running program controller built into the system

The old assembly.

Post has been editedDasdranagon - 19.12.20, 00:59

Advanced settingsalrext.ini
  • Settings filealrext.ini is in the folder ~ / Android / data / com.neverland.alreaderext / files / . It can edit both external and built-in editor.
    Attention! editing in external the editor must be carried unloaded from memory when the program. This is done Longtapom button " Output "In AlReaderX menu (with popup" to meet ").
  • OnAndroid to open file alrext.ini in embedded editor, you need to open the "Settings" and 5 times the tap on the middle of the bottom bar (where the text with the version number).
  • Cross-platform parameters, unless otherwise noted.
  • The default value is highlighted.bold . For example: [0, 1 ]
  • By default, there are not all the parameters in the file. What's missing - add "handles".

Protection against false double tapa.
[OPTIONS]
taplimittime = N

N in the range 0..1000 ms.
When using double tapa (see. Setup) protection is not turned on.

Category names for the selected (6 pieces)
Useonly symbols and numbers.
Special characters (quotes, etc.) can be used, but the work probably will not!
[FAVORITES]
category1 = name1
category6 = name6

Support all kinds of fb2 styles that seem to occur in practice.
[BOOKS]
fb2styles = 1

Setting the double-click speed
[OPTIONS]
doubletaptime = [100 ..250 .. 500]
The range is from 100 to 500 by default - 250

Changing the mode of the button "Add Bookmark" in the main menu and "Add a quote" in the selection menu text
Short press - quick option to add, long - usually through dialogue.
[OPTIONS]
reversebookmark = 1

Colors for a custom theme.
[OPTIONS]
menuaccentcolor = x
menutextcolor = y
menubackcolor = z
Where x - the color buttons, y - the text color and the z - background color.

Enabling font family "Noto" in the list used
[OPTIONS]
usenotofonts = 1

View autoscrolling
[OPTIONS]
autoscrollroll = [0..3]
Where
0 - Wave
1 - scroll
2 - avtolistanie pages paging animation
3 - avtolistanie without animation

Feeding scroll the screen with auto-scrolling.
[OPTIONS]
autoscrollroll = 1
dvustranichnom in setting mode, it does not matter, always wave works.

Turning on the scroll.
At one's own risk!
[OPTIONS]
roll = 1

Using the field "eyebrows", "drops" and other senility.
The use is entirely at your own risk.It is unclear why chitalke use the area "eyebrows", "drops" and other insanity, but if someone is necessary - you can add the parameter:
[OPTIONS]
usenotch = 1
Note!
  • There are no treatments that area (except for the fact that the reader uses this same area, "eyebrows" in ponoekrannom mode) - will not.
    Those. program still left you cut or right, and so on. and so on.

full-screen mode skins.
[OPTIONS]
fullskin = [0 ,1]
default 0

Day / night may have different font settings.
To do this, you need to register:
[PROFILE]
fontunion = 0

- This setting is stored in your profile!

Treatment to begin a dialogue.
[BOOKS]
preparedialog = [0,1 , 2]
0 - there is at the beginning of treatment and put em dash
1 - have a treatment, but a symbol of the beginning can not be replaced
2 - there is no treatment to start a dialogue

Note: parameter nopreparedialog removed.

Adjusting the height of the "empty string"
[PROFILE]
heightemptyline = [10 ...100 ...200]

- a percentage.100 - default.

Field "dead zone" from the lateral edges of the screen to tapov.
[OPTIONS]
tapguard = [0 ... 60]

Step 1. Default =0 .
The value is set in the device-independent pixels "dp".
For example, if the pixel density devices 480dpi, then attapguard = 10dpthe dead zone will be:
480/160 * 10 = 30 actual pixels. (160 - "default" dpi for Android)

Step change font size when tweaking.
[OPTIONS]
fontchangestep = [0.25, 0.5,1 ]

Signatures to menu icons.
[OPTIONS]
textmenu = [0,1 ]

Control brightness levels for profiles "Day" and "Night".
[OPTIONS]
unionbacklight = [0,1 ]

With1 Auto-Brightness and brightness level of the overall for the day and night.
0 when day and night have separate brightness settings.Those. can, for example, supply level of 80% to 20% of the day and night to day or Auto-Brightness and to 5% for overnight.

View the line read.
[OPTIONS]
statusparam = X
  • OriginallyX equally 0 .
  • If you need to remove remove the battery charge mark - increaseX on 1 .
  • If you need to remove the interest tick marks - increaseX on 2 .
  • If we need to remove the minimum distance from the left and right edges of the screen for the read line and header, we increaseX on 4 .
  • If it is necessary that the line of the read was filled - we increaseX on 8 .
Received X and write as a parameter value.

Note:
  • The minimum distance between the left and right edges of the screen to read the line and header are text indents on the left / right "Settings".

The thickness of the character.
[PROFILE]
fontweight = [0 ... 10]

Step 1 =

Supports embedded in the document text styles in fb2.
[BOOKS]
fb2styles = [0 , 1]

Default off:0 . Details here and here .

tapa long time in ms.
[OPTIONS]
longtaptime = [400 ... 2000]

Step 1 =

Alternative 3D animation paging.
[ANIMATION]
type = [0 ,1,2,3]

0 - default 'animation.
1 - alternative animation.
2 - default 'animation with disabled tracking the finger.
3 - alternative animation with disabled tracking the finger.

Displaying content (text) on the reverse side of the turning page with 3D animation paging.
[ANIMATION]
usebackpage = [0,1 ]

Adjust the stretch texture.
[DAY] and / or [NIGHT]
bgtype = [0,1,2,3 ,4]

0 - stretching on both axes on the whole screen,
1 or 2 - stretching on one of the axes.
3 - by default, i.e. texture repeats and axis X and axis Y .
4 - holding force texture in portrait regardless of the current position of the text

It works only for textures.* , for skins, the value of the parameter is not important.
* The texture can be an arbitrary "picture" of PNG, BMP or JPG, which is not a skin of AlReaderX, i.e. without "frame" and "corners".

Color menu icons.
[OPTIONS]
menuaccentcolor =<Dec value from Hex>

Background color of dialogs (settings, menus, etc.).
[OPTIONS]
menubackcolor =<Dec value from Hex>

Highlight styles bold, italic, bolditalic, code.
In blocks [DAY] and / or [NIGHT] parameters:

ovrbold = [0,1]
ovritalic = [0,1]
ovrbolditalic = [0,1]
ovrcode = [0,1]

Notes:
  • These styles are rigidly connected with the"Custom color 1-4"at"Settings".
    bold is alwaysdisplayed"Custom Color 1"
    italic is alwaysdisplayed"Custom color 2"
    bolditalic is alwaysdisplayed"Custom color 3"
    code is alwaysdisplayed"Custom color 4"
  • These default settings are disabled -0.

Kostylik an attempt to determine the actual file path
[OPTIONS]
copyexternalfilealways = 0

- without this option (almost) all the books come from external sources - are copied to<Ext. memory>/ AlReaderX / Books.

To all opened books copied in AlReaderX directory (if you open the book file manager alridera - no copying will not be):
copyexternalfilealways = 1

Explanation (by Alan):
  • All books that are passed to the program on the new (android 4+) google api as documents (the program comes URL "content: // unpredictable crap") - duplicated. All that is transmitted as a file (the program comes URL "file: // full path to the file") - opens as is. Given the fact that any program, collected under the title api 26+ (and other Google simply does not miss to update) is blocked file transfers directly - Google cares about us.
  • Well, the document attempts otpredelit real file name (mine is the default I disabled in most cases). If the work - just open the file directly. But it turns out not always, and it all depends on the program that gave the book to the opening.

The mode of a "call of the dictionary" (translation) on a short tap.
It is not recommended to use!
[OPTIONS]
shorttapmode = [0 ,1]

When enabled (1) - all 9 tap-zones are deactivated and their settings are missing.

The color of the menu background.
Only for Win32.
[OPTIONS]
theme = [0 ... 5]

Step = 1.

Auxiliary instructions.
How to convert Hex ->Dec
  • On Windows calculator:
    View ->For the programmer.
    MarkHex , enter number, mark Dec . This will be the desired value that you want to substitute in menubackcolor etc. parameters.

Examples:
    • Hex # 696969 = Dec 6908265
      menubackcolor = 6908265

• Hex # 808080 = Dec 8421504
      menubackcolor = 8421504

• Online. For example on the siteHexadecimal Colors.

Post has been editedDasdranagon - 07.10.20, 20:50

Rep: (270)
Noticed shaking in the bottom in full screen mode when calling settings. I do not know whether it is a bug or not, I decided to write.
AlReaderX last, 8.01 miui10

Noticed shaking in the bottom in full screen mode when calling settings.

Yes, there is something on some devices when showing / hiding the system status bar. Alas, it does not depend on me, a purely systemic feature

Rep: (270)
* Alan does not bother. This is not when paging. I rarely look in there

Rep: (3)
And such a question. In the old program there were such settings DITHER_FLAG SUBPIXEL_TEXT and more such. Can I drag them somehow to the new version?

Ggnntt @ 03/16/19, 18:39*
Can I drag them somehow to the new version?

and the meaning is? Do you really see any significant difference on the ekarn?

I don’t know, maybe this is all self-suggestion, but if you don’t remove the first three checkboxes, the text for some reason starts to annoy me. Some letters are too sharp, I do not know how to say. Although you can probably get used to it.

Skins forAlReaderX(Android and Win32)

Attention!
  • Skins are not supported on versions Android less 4.4 .
  • Skins from the "old" AlReader2 don't fit AlReaderX !

Instructions for creating:

Attention!

Instruction:
  1. For skin suitableonly format pictures PNG (recommended) or Bmp . If you have a "blank" in the format Jpg , then it needs to be converted to PNG or BMP.
  2. Open the file of the future skin in any graphic editor (Paint, IrfanView, etc.).
  3. Around the picture draw a black "frame" with a thickness of one pixel (see example below). It describes the area in which the text is placed.
  4. Skin "stretched / compressed" on the whole "allowed" him to the screen area, regardless of its resolution.
    In this case there may be some distortion elements (region "Staple", etc. objects). To prevent this from happening, by appropriate horizontal and vertical areas on the left and top sides are marked with white lines in the black frame thickness of 1 pixel around the image skin.
    They define the areas that will not stretch / shrink.
  5. The boundaries of the text area marked on LOWER and RIGHT sides in accordance with Figure 1 .:
    Attached Image

For a single-skin, respectively, white segments on the left and the right.
    Note:
    • The resulting indentation in the program may not be less than the value in the tabernacle. That is, if, for example, the lower-right "Area" is the size Right = 50 Top = 70 pixels, the minimum spacing of text will be on the right 50 and 70 from above, even if the settings of the program set smaller than these values.

6. Cm.Notes below.

Notes:
  1. All lines (cuts) with can be ONLY TWO COLORS - white (ffffff) and black (000000)
  2. File names must match the notation suggested by Alan:
    ... request when laying out skins - please make the name of the skins on the template"Name_ [Day | Night] _ [OnePage | TwoPages] .ext" - so still less porridge will be and it will be easier to choose in the future
  3. If skins are images with transparency, you can put a texture under them. The texture, in turn, can also be with transparency, i.e. in this case, the background color will be taken into account.
    This implies the distribution of such a skin as a package of files. All the same, the vast majority of people using skins - they are copied and nothing more. Therefore, the texture file name is strictly bound to the skin by the template."Title_ [Day | Night] .ext An example of such a skin.
  4. A more detailed and detailed description can be found, for example, here.https://habr.com/post/113623/or anywhere in google for the request "nine patch png" (in this particular case there is NO binding to the png format, bmp also works)

Installation on Android:
  1. Unload AlReaderX from memory (with a longtap on the "Exit" button from AlReaderExt settings)
  2. Extract the png (or bmp) files from the archive to the folder on the built-in memory on the following path:
    AlReaderX / Skins /
    Note!
    If folders AlReaderX there is no built-in memory, it means that the program has not obtained the rights to write in this place. In this case, you can try on the built-in memory folder:
    Android / data / com.neverland.alan.alreaderext / files / skins /
  3. In AlReaderX install in the appropriate places for Day / Night one / two-page skins.
  4. Set the desired margins

Installation on Win32:
  1. Unpack png (or bmp) files from the archive to the skins folder
  2. In AlReaderExt install in the appropriate places for Day / Night one / two-page skins.
  3. Set the desired margins

Finished skins:

Post has been editedDasdranagon - 01.12.20, 16:51

Dasdranagon @ 03/16/19, 19:11*
Maybe the difference is visible on the screens with extremely low resolution, which today already "during the day with fire you will not find"?

on them - yes, he vividel, why he made the settings. Now - starting with devices with dpi at least 2 - I don’t see. However - there will be more requests - I will make the parameters ini

Posted on 03/16/2019, 20:17:

* Ggnntt and what is your device?

Post has been editedDasdranagon - 30.03.19, 23:17

One more thing. Looks like the new version is incorrectly handling<br />in epub and html files. Inserts an extra blank line there.

Posted on 03/16/2019 at 20:27:

Lenovo tablet, resolution 1920x1200.

Ggnntt @ 03/16/19, 19:24*
One more thing. Looks like the new version is incorrectly handling<br />in epub and html files. Inserts an extra blank line there.

Yes, thank you, I put it in the wrong place ...

Rep: (631)
Minimum width of the space can be set?
Attached Image

Minimum width of the space can be set?

And where did you get the idea that there is a space on your screen in the indicated places? In the view source - went?

Posted on 03/16/2019 at 21:18:

* Spam_box_ua
* biv_sumy thanks, corrected

Rep: (631)
* Alan ,
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Alan, once upon a time there was a request to add the ability to expand the information displayed in the footer and status bar.
ThenYou answered "only in the new version".
Is it possible to add at least a number in the series now?

* argv, Send the book to the mail please.

Is it possible to add at least a number in the series now?

I do not even know what to answer.

Rep: (0)
* Alan , right now there is a status header setting to display Author, Title. I would like to be able to add a number in the series.
I did not mean any variables

Post has been editedmasterbas - 16.03.19, 23:06
Reason for editing: Refinement

Rep: (3493)
Alan @ 03/16/19, 18:35*
Android required: 4.4 and up
in the manifest 4.2+

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 24.12.20, 04:21