Action Camera Sports Cam Waterproof Full HD 1080P | WI-FI function, how to connect the camera to the phone and transfer the video.

Rep: (0)
We bought a child an inexpensive action cam Sports Cam waterproof Full HD 1080P for shooting underwater. Now the question arose how to throw it on the phone.
People who have such a camera, write how to transfer the video to the phone? Where is the button on the camera to switch to WI-FI?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (38)
* Mila70,
Perhaps not relevant, but the box looks like a camera without wi-fi, you can throw it on your phone through a computer.

Rep: (14)
* Mila70 by cable

Rep: (0)
How? Prompt pzhl.

Rep: (3)
On my own, when it is included in the video mode (but not record more), simply press the "down" (from the side). The display shows the SSID and password to connect. Phone connects to the camera directly (not through a router). The phone must be installed in my case
https: //play.google.co...ails id = com.dxing.wsdv?

Rep: (3)
And yes, when you try to reset the files from the camera on the phone, my application crashes. All other functions are working (web-camera, video recording and photos on the camera, the camera settings).

Rep: (4)
Well, what happened to connect?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/09/20, 21:56