Hyundai H-LED50U601BS2S [Android] | [TV]

Rep: (12)
DiscussionHyundai H-LED50U601BS2S
SmartTV
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Screen size 50 "(127 cm), 3840x2160 resolution, screen ratio is 16: 9, the screen brightness of 250 cd / m2 Contrast 3.000: 1, the response time of the pixel 9 ms Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical) 178x178, refresh rate of 60 Hz, digital tuner DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C, DVB-S2 Number of 2x10 watt loudspeakers decoder Dolby digital, Support HDTV Ultra HD 4K (2160p), HDR10, NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SMART TV, Built-in Wi-Fi , Teletext, sleep Timer, Parental control, image processor Mali 400 MHz * 2, DLNA support, USB Media player. Antenna input 2, D-Sub connector 1, HDMI 3 connector, USB connector 2 connector component 1 composite input (video) 1, the stereo audio connector 1, connector CI + 1, S / PDIF optical connector 1
The RJ-45 (Ethernet) 1, support CI + / PCMCIA, Dimensions without stand 1126.2x654.6x85.9mm, Weight 11 kg, Android 6.0

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 25.02.20, 14:55
Reason for editing: Upgrade_HLS71EJI_V1.02001_MERLIONDVBS.bin

Rep: (12)
Attached Image

Entrance to the recovery - to the TV is turned off hold down the "+" and "-" on the back of the TV.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: censored:
Immediate full reset !!!TV to factory settings without any problems -
on the TV is turned off clamp "∧" and "∨" (up and down buttons).

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmihadom - 22.08.19, 12:40

Rep: (2)
As with viewing angles and fast smarttv?

Rep: (0)
About the CPU and memory, the response of the support:

CPU Cortex A9

GPU Mali 400

Memory DDR3 1.5GB / 4GB eMMC

I ask knowing people say how this iron is enough.

Rep: (3)
Hello everyone))
The history of this great telly! Who already uses the fourth instance of this Hyidaya. The advantages of this TV in the matrix and acoustics. Later, the day may 2-3 will describe his adventures with the purchase and use of these things miracle. Right now, I will say this, personally, in my example, 75% of marriage for different reasons. Why is 75 ... I will describe later.

Post has been editedshurik2l - 04.04.19, 00:05

What are your impressions from the TV?

Rep: (84)
I liked the TV. Brakes on the menu is not noticed. highlighted matrix exactly. The color and clarity of the image suits me over, even when viewing the "SD" TV channels. TV is connected to the router on the "Wi-Fi", on your computer "Home Media Server", "Full-HD" for "the DLNA" plays, rewinds without problems. There are a couple things to note: 1) there is no time zone for the "Far East" GMT + 10. I wrote about it in a support. I was told that in the next firmware will correct. 2) when you turn on the TV screen saver appears with a small soundtrack sufficient volume. When you turn on the TV late at night, when the family sleep - it sound well, no way and can not be disabled.

Post has been editednetum - 15.04.19, 01:23

Rep: (1)
* netum, blyutuza not? What are the application tried to install?

BT is not. I put it on the initial interest for "youtube". What can I say, it works. Internet browser too flawlessly, though not particularly enjoy. On the panel there is a mode button / "Mouse" - there is a pointer to the "arrow" cursor control with the remote. A kind of "feature". There is a 4th "tabs" for the selected channel, ie, you can collect 4 sets of favorite channels.

* netum, I ordered the same rides. if even that will -So put on HD videobox type or other applications will be a very interesting experience. According to what was taken by the way, if not a secret. He's always off? Or goes into sleep mode?

Cronus900 @ 16.04.19, 02:29*
netum, I ordered the same rides. if even that will -So put on HD videobox type or other applications will be a very interesting experience. According to what was taken by the way, if not a secret. He's always off? Or goes into sleep mode?

He took over 33K. There are full-time, as everywhere, setting the number of hours 'downtime' TV off (4:00 by default). There is a shutdown timer. Scheduled work there, ie, You can not set a specific time to join in on or off.

TV cool for the money! menus, images, sounds, and so on. No questions. the only thing that is not clear - why yusb only 2.0 and what these films have to download 4k to be played back with audio, fullhd until all reproduced and all the rules, but from the 5 films 4k Only 1 Start with sound

,* ARinGO, 4k no lag? Applications have tried anything to install?

* Cronus900 The only one who ran 4k - Spiderman Across the Universe - is not lag until the middle of the movie, then started podlagivaet I put fullhd version of it, I think here it was the hard drive because it is sufficiently warmed up after that.
Application of the market and put YouTube, normal flight, but puts an awfully long time, the rest of the questions asked.
Still there is the remote app, but somehow could not normally skonnektit it on all your devices, probably due to the fact that it is connected to iPhone.
In general, until he found a convenient way to watch 4K, so I shake in fullhd

* ARinGO, general drove it before me, like all the rules. but that's a market first put, and then disappeared from the menu, and instead appeared GUG Search and Voice Search and YouTube first establish one, and after the removal of another, I put all of the native App Store. you put through the APC?

I worked for 16 days. Smetrel film on a local network (DLNA probably) through the VLC, the middle of the film pressed on the remote control power button and the TV set to be floating, without any pictures, just a black screen, running lights matrix. On the remote does not respond to a button, the TV also did not respond to the rear wall of a button. I tried to enter the rekaveri regime tried hard reset in combination with the distortion of the plug from the socket and simply pinching buttons - zero effect. A day off May holidays + + was ordered in the online store + is not completed warranty card ... In short I was like a long time I could not even watch the movie.

Does anyone have any ideas? MB tips mb someone tore a royal flush?

UPD After another couple of attempts to enter into the menu rekaveri or hard reset, no longer will turn on the backlight of the matrix.

Post has been editedADPEHAJIuH - 04.05.19, 13:10
Reason for editing: UPD

name = "Pos4" date = "25.03.19, 11:28" post = "83713981"]
Memory DDR3 1.5GB / 4GB eMMC

I ask knowing people say how this iron is enough.

This is my first telly, but I want to say that the RAM in principle suffice, but the read-only memory I have only lasted for here are the programs: Google play layout with the necessary services, HD Videobox, Ace Stream Service, Root Explorer, X-plore File Manager, VLC and everything when the following programs are already swear by the lack of space

* Cronus900 No, as set through the built market, everything works perfectly, never achieved except 4k movies, sound, and through yusb 2.0 can hardly be fully look 4k, but samsungovsky telly easily pulls the same movie with the same hard drive

Rep: (3)
And we have found craftsmen who could turn off the startup sound? If it was smarter than smart, we could try and put Ruth through the manager to remove the sound or replace it with a silent, that would not break anything. Or have other ideas. Adrenaline solved his problem?

* shurik2l, tell.

What is the TV matrix (care labeling)? Somebody open the case?

And yes how to put it to sleep, but not always off?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/08/20, 10:20