> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G973F Galaxy S10 - Official firmware

Rep: (477)
Samsung SM-G973F Galaxy S10 - Official firmware
PictureSM-G973F
Description | Discussion S10e / S10 / S10 + (F / FD Exynos) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | S10e - firmware пїЅ | S10 firmware пїЅ | S10 + - firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Discussion S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon 855) пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Important information!
  • This topic discusses the firmware of the SM-G973F smartphone as a process!
  • All firmware laid out and discussed in this topic are intended solely for the model.Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Installing these firmware on other versions Galaxy S10 may lead to a complete failure of the smartphone. This version of the smartphone can only be seen in mode Odin in line PRODUCT NAME . If you have written in this line is not SM-G973F , then all the firmware in this topic does not suit you.
  • Check the model of the device(do you have SM-G973F?)
  • There is a topic for discussing ways to reset / bypass / hack a Google account.Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset .
Drivers and Utilities
  • Frija - program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devices
  • Samfirm - program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devices
  • Odin - for flashing Samsung devices (useful for firmware recovery)
  • Smart switch - a multifunctional program for Samsung devices, it will automatically install all the necessary drivers on your PC
  • SFWS (Samsung FirmWare Searcher) - A program to search for existing firmware for Samsung devices
  • Adb - A program to control the smartphone via PC, a detailed description in the link
  • Samsung USB Drivers for Mobile Phones - driver package for Windows to work correctly with the phone

Official firmware
All firmware presented below are 5-file (service and home).
They contain required for flashing 3 familiar files -AP , BL and CP as well as 2 files to choose from - CSC or HOME_CSC :
пїЅ CSC - formatting all user data of the smartphone to the state of "out of the box"
пїЅ HOME_CSC - all user data, including internal storage, will remain untouched
4 files are involved in the firmware process.
Single-file firmware does not exist !!

NB! In the OXM firmware, the regions are divided into two folders:
  • Regions from which (to which)CAN go with a sim card
    ACR ADG AFR ATA AUT BGL BNG BRI CAC CAM CAMA LEAK LUX LUX LUX MUSD RELAX TYPE THX TK THP TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV
  • Regions from which (to which)DO NOTgo over
    BTC BTU CPW DOO EMP GLB GLO MAT MAT MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEB TEL TNZ VAU VNZ XFA XFV XNZ XSA

Online services for searching and downloading official firmware. Direct links to SM-G973F model
Android 10_Q
Android 9.x.x Pie
  • G973FXXU3ASG8 | OXM - Multi CSC | 25.07.2019- Attention! Starting with this firmware, rollback to earlier ones is impossible due to the 3rd version of the bootloader

Instructions
  • To get into Download mode
    • Download Mode (Odin Mode) - hold the volume down (sound -), press the "Bixby" button and connect the USB cable
    • Recovery - increase the volume (sound +), lock button, button "Bixby" at the same time

• Reset to factory settings via Recovery
    1. Login to Recovery
    2. Select wipe data / factory reset
    3. Press the Power button
    4. Reboot system now

miscellanea

Attention! At the moment there is NO possibility to flash the Combination, as well as change the regions fromlistor go to these regions!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 06.06.20, 14:00
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (128)
Tell me please:
I have a phone with a product code VD2, if I install in One produkt code DBT - to me something it threatens or everything will be just to function normally?

Rep: (0)
Hello.
How can I change the region Israel? From Israeli region includes entry of calls sink. At C9 it was so.

Rep: (623)
Olzhas_bakh @ 29.03.19, 13:53*
It was on the C9

Not now. You can read a few pages ago.

Rep: (170)
Olzhas_bakh @ 29.03.19, 13:53*
How can I change the region

Which one?

phone region

Posted on 29/03/2019, 16:08:

gogon @ 29.03.19, 18:25*
Not now

Why?

Rep: (114)
* Olzhas_bakh,
because at this point in the firmware have the rest of the Israeli region. And phone home region will be selected after firmware.

Olzhas_bakh @ 29.03.19, 15:07*
Why

As has already been answered. And further
"..Potomu that no one has yet managed to flash a combination .."

* Olzhas_bakh , * DarthLexx , * gogon ,
One asks, do not understand what others are responsible without specifying.
"It is impossible" - only for single-regions, in particular for the SER.
For multi-regions, such as SEK, DBT, XSG, etc. all as before, insert the desired SIM cards and to reset.

* ignat1 ,
You tried it? CSC changed and conversation recording work? / How was the original question /.

gogon @ 29.03.19, 17:34*
Have you tried?

Clearly, I am putting in a Thai sim card, call recording, respectively, appear.

Rep: (1559)
gogon @ 29.03.19, 18:34*
CSC changed and conversation recording work?

There were already people who have changed with the help of a Thai sim card SEK at THL, but with the SER all useless now once again tried to sew kombinashku previously unlocked bootloader - there is a bug in Odin: Partitioning PiT is not possible and the phone appears the inscription "Please get the approval to use factory binaries (PIT) "Here is how to get permission to do so now? (

vintal2002 @ 29.03.19, 17:48*
tried to flash kombinashku,

I also tried and the same. Region BGL. Therefore, he wrote. Maybe someone happened, but I do not.

* gogon ,
And that, BGL Simcoe is not laminate?

* ignat1 ,
Not. I do not know, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I doubt it. Not a novice.
P.S but as they say "there is always the first option"

Post has been editedgogon - 29.03.19, 19:26

Rep: (6)
Good evening.
Came for new acquisition G973F (S10).
Tell me where you can see what's new in it.

In the chat. Support say that the new written before upgrading, but not updated via the phone, so read it unfortunately could not.

Rep: (128)
Hello
Updated to 1ASCA, I was in Germany, was the DBT region. And now after Refresh became BTU ...
It can somehow fix it? This is something influences?

thank

UPD: xda read, is: universal problem. CSC in Simcoe Multiregion can change only in the 970 and 975, on 973 alas it does not work ... :(

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedMavast - 31.03.19, 10:38
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (17)
All owners of imported Galaxy S10 G973F (Arabs, Europeans and others.) - for Samsung Pay sewn on the machine firmware for France SFR and enjoy working Samsung Pay. Activation do on our sim card. I checked personally and not once.

papandreas @ 03.04.19, 07:28*
All owners of imported Galaxy S10 G973F (Arabs, Europeans and others.) - for Samsung Pay sewn on the machine firmware for France SFR and enjoy working Samsung Pay. Activation do on our sim card. I checked personally and not once.

And there is a sink call recording?

Rep: (416)
* Olzhas_bakh,
It is not there. It is said there to Israel, and Thailand, with only the SER "there" does not go so far ...

Rep: (1)
Gle firmware can take update.zip

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 8:28