> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G973F Galaxy S10 - Official firmware

Rep: (477)
Samsung SM-G973F Galaxy S10 - Official firmware
PictureSM-G973F
Description | Discussion S10e / S10 / S10 + (F / FD Exynos) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | S10e - firmware пїЅ | S10 firmware пїЅ | S10 + - firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Discussion S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon 855) пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Important information!
  • This topic discusses the firmware of the SM-G973F smartphone as a process!
  • All firmware laid out and discussed in this topic are intended solely for the model.Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Installing these firmware on other versions Galaxy S10 may lead to a complete failure of the smartphone. This version of the smartphone can only be seen in mode Odin in line PRODUCT NAME . If you have written in this line is not SM-G973F , then all the firmware in this topic does not suit you.
  • Check the model of the device(do you have SM-G973F?)
  • There is a topic for discussing ways to reset / bypass / hack a Google account.Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset .
Drivers and Utilities
  • Frija - program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devices
  • Samfirm - program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devices
  • Odin - for flashing Samsung devices (useful for firmware recovery)
  • Smart switch - a multifunctional program for Samsung devices, it will automatically install all the necessary drivers on your PC
  • SFWS (Samsung FirmWare Searcher) - A program to search for existing firmware for Samsung devices
  • Adb - A program to control the smartphone via PC, a detailed description in the link
  • Samsung USB Drivers for Mobile Phones - driver package for Windows to work correctly with the phone

Official firmware
All firmware presented below are 5-file (service and home).
They contain required for flashing 3 familiar files -AP , BL and CP as well as 2 files to choose from - CSC or HOME_CSC :
пїЅ CSC - formatting all user data of the smartphone to the state of "out of the box"
пїЅ HOME_CSC - all user data, including internal storage, will remain untouched
4 files are involved in the firmware process.
Single-file firmware does not exist !!

NB! In the OXM firmware, the regions are divided into two folders:
  • Regions from which (to which)CAN go with a sim card
    ACR ADG AFR ATA AUT BGL BNG BRI CAC CAM CAMA LEAK LUX LUX LUX MUSD RELAX TYPE THX TK THP TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV
  • Regions from which (to which)DO NOTgo over
    BTC BTU CPW DOO EMP GLB GLO MAT MAT MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEB TEL TNZ VAU VNZ XFA XFV XNZ XSA

Online services for searching and downloading official firmware. Direct links to SM-G973F model
Android 10_Q
Android 9.x.x Pie
  • G973FXXU3ASG8 | OXM - Multi CSC | 25.07.2019- Attention! Starting with this firmware, rollback to earlier ones is impossible due to the 3rd version of the bootloader

Instructions
  • To get into Download mode
    • Download Mode (Odin Mode) - hold the volume down (sound -), press the "Bixby" button and connect the USB cable
    • Recovery - increase the volume (sound +), lock button, button "Bixby" at the same time

• Reset to factory settings via Recovery
    1. Login to Recovery
    2. Select wipe data / factory reset
    3. Press the Power button
    4. Reboot system now

miscellanea

Attention! At the moment there is NO possibility to flash the Combination, as well as change the regions fromlistor go to these regions!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 06.06.20, 14:00
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (13)
Hello
Samsung SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + - Discussion (Post Dmitr77 # 84918724)
In continuation, came to the seller, put into service (not working SPay), I get this:
Attached Image

Attached Image

I understand I flashed Frenchman with discharge with French SIM cards, as was previously KSA / CAU, CAU / KSA with Moscow SIM cards (now the first three SFR SIM cards with Moscow and discharges nothing on impact)?
Today, tomorrow I want to try to sew with reset (with Moscow SIM cards or not) of the firmware hats G973FXXU1ASD5 - SER-OXM (Multi)
Samsung SM-G973F Galaxy S10 - Official Firmware (Post AndroedRUS # 84581698)
Do I have to change the first three SCS on cherished SER or something, or the way it will stay, or just wait for a working "combination file",?

Post has been editedDmitr77 - 07.05.19, 13:25

Rep: (114)
* Dmitr77,
you flashed firmware which only one region - SFR. And of course he became active. If you will perfectly sew together the firmware of a cap - the region will KSA or CAU (depending on how you will perfectly sew together, without sim card with Simcoe).

Rep: (13)
* DarthLexx
Thank you, then I will not bathe.
PS It's a shame as The Official SER can not sew ...
ZYY Explain pliz why the region falls on the Russian CAU c SIM cards, in theory SCS2 SCS3 and should be changed to SER?

Post has been editedDmitr77 - 07.05.19, 13:55

* Dmitr77,
SER is not part of Multiregion and Simcoe regions can be changed only within Multiregion. CAU probably the closest to Russia, according to the logic of Samsung from Multiregion.

Rep: (0)
How do I know what firmware you worth? Mono or Multiregion? I region skz (Kazakhstan) I want to change to Thai to include a full-time call recording to reset Thai stmkoy. Do I get?

* Olzhas_bakh,
firmware alone, the division into regions is inside. SKZ enters Multiregion, so it should work.

Rep: (183)
I once bought a gray S7 Edge and changed the region from Arabic into SEK to receive OTA updates. Please tell me how things are now with gray devices and the ability to change the region without rutprav?

Rep: (174)
* lalex-kiev ,
Put in your sim card, do reset, get SEKregion all. OTA fly to SEK.

Rep: (233)
ignat1 @ 11.05.19, 12:42*
Put in your sim card, do reset, get SEKregion all. OTA fly to SEK.

Provided that that the firmware version that was in the phone at the time of the reset output for SEK. Otherwise, the update OTA will not fly.

Rep: (7)
there Simca beeline. Firmware should FRA can change the region on the SER?

Rep: (233)
* orik745,
insert beeline and to reset to the factory from the menu

* orik745,
but exactly FRA?

Excuse me wrong.
SFR / SFR, SFR / ACR

* orik745,
odinom can be sewn G973FXXU1ASD5 / G973FOXJ1ASD1 / G973FXXU1ASD4 for SFR, if so particular to this region.

DarthLexx @ 21.05.19, 17:38*
SFR / SFR, SFR / ACR

so I have now:
SFR / SFR, SFR / ACR

I want to go to the SER .. SIM card is available.
if this is not possible then some advise firmware flash? what would have been an update.

* orik745,
SER does not go on. In addition to the SFR, If I understand correctly, there is only one firmware. It includes all the major regions, so much I have no choice. When you turn to the Russian Simcoe get CAU / CAU / CAU / ACR.

Rep: (1617)
orik745 @ 21.05.19, 16:40*
if this is not possible then some advise firmware flash? what would have been an update.

On SER long jump is not possible, place any firmware with OXM - this is one and the same file can be of a cap, insert the sim card Beeline will have region CAU / CAU / CAU / ACR, but this Samsung Peh work cease.
Yur666 @ 21.05.19, 16:12*
what do you suggest to check out the topic of the firmware 9 pages?

I suggest that there is little disk imaging and related topics for s10 + and s10e read, explaining the tenth circle, why now on the s10 does not work change the region to / from SER with the help of SIM cards or file kombinashki no desire, but you can read here:Samsung SM-G975F Galaxy S10 + - Official Firmware (Post vintal2002 # 84131148)

Post has been editedvintal2002 - 21.05.19, 16:55

I read the whole topic, but need advice. There is a telephone, bought in Slovakia (ORS / ORS / ORS / ORS, G973FXXU1ASD4 firmware). Spay does not work, and would like very much.
Himself from Minsk, at the hands of Sims 2: MTS BY and Drimsim (number of British, 44).
Question: how the easiest way to get a working spay and updates over the air: 1) reset the installed Simcoe UK (region will pick up UK);? 2. The firmware on France.
Thanks for the advice!

Rep: (422)
I put the firmware G973FXXU1ASE5.
Of change "visible": in the "camera" but change the firmware version, in the "night" adds the ability to take pictures in the "Shirikov". As they say, is also improved itself "night" mode.
https: //www.sammobile....a-night-mode-and-more/
Let's see, the evening check. But in "total darkness" in my all the same, although the "exposure" was a little longer
Just added the ability to shoot at the "Shirikov" mode and "Live Focus"

Post has been editedOleg6673 - 23.05.19, 12:25

lesha_vk @ 22.05.19, 22:28*
I read the whole topic, but need advice. There is a telephone, bought in Slovakia (ORS / ORS / ORS / ORS, G973FXXU1ASD4 firmware). Spay does not work, and would like very much.
Himself from Minsk, at the hands of Sims 2: MTS BY and Drimsim (number of British, 44).
Question: how the easiest way to get a working spay and updates over the air: 1) reset the installed Simcoe UK (region will pick up UK);? 2. The firmware on France.
Thanks for the advice!

Really nobody knows?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/08/20 23:59