> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G973F Galaxy S10 - Official firmware

Rep: (477)
Samsung SM-G973F Galaxy S10 - Official firmware
PictureSM-G973F
Description | Discussion S10e / S10 / S10 + (F / FD Exynos) » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | S10e - firmware » | S10 firmware » | S10 + - firmware » | power usage » | Discussion S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon 855) » | Modification and decorations »

Important information!
  • This topic discusses the firmware of the SM-G973F smartphone as a process!
  • All firmware laid out and discussed in this topic are intended solely for the model.Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Installing these firmware on other versions Galaxy S10 may lead to a complete failure of the smartphone. This version of the smartphone can only be seen in mode Odin in line PRODUCT NAME . If you have written in this line is not SM-G973F , then all the firmware in this topic does not suit you.
  • Check the model of the device(do you have SM-G973F?)
  • There is a topic for discussing ways to reset / bypass / hack a Google account.Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset .
Drivers and Utilities
  • Frija - program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devices
  • Samfirm - program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devices
  • Odin - for flashing Samsung devices (useful for firmware recovery)
  • Smart switch - a multifunctional program for Samsung devices, it will automatically install all the necessary drivers on your PC
  • SFWS (Samsung FirmWare Searcher) - A program to search for existing firmware for Samsung devices
  • Adb - A program to control the smartphone via PC, a detailed description in the link
  • Samsung USB Drivers for Mobile Phones - driver package for Windows to work correctly with the phone

Official firmware
All firmware presented below are 5-file (service and home).
They contain required for flashing 3 familiar files -AP , BL and CP as well as 2 files to choose from - CSC or HOME_CSC :
CSC - formatting all user data of the smartphone to the state of "out of the box"
HOME_CSC - all user data, including internal storage, will remain untouched
4 files are involved in the firmware process.
Single-file firmware does not exist !!

NB! In the OXM firmware, the regions are divided into two folders:
  • Regions from which (to which)CAN go with a sim card
    ACR ADG AFR ATA AUT BGL BNG BRI CAC CAM CAMA LEAK LUX LUX LUX MUSD RELAX TYPE THX TK THP TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV
  • Regions from which (to which)DO NOTgo over
    BTC BTU CPW DOO EMP GLB GLO MAT MAT MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEB TEL TNZ VAU VNZ XFA XFV XNZ XSA

Online services for searching and downloading official firmware. Direct links to SM-G973F model
Android 10_Q
Android 9.x.x Pie
  • G973FXXU3ASG8 | OXM - Multi CSC | 25.07.2019- Attention! Starting with this firmware, rollback to earlier ones is impossible due to the 3rd version of the bootloader

Instructions
  • To get into Download mode
    • Download Mode (Odin Mode) - hold the volume down (sound -), press the "Bixby" button and connect the USB cable
    • Recovery - increase the volume (sound +), lock button, button "Bixby" at the same time

• Reset to factory settings via Recovery
    1. Login to Recovery
    2. Select wipe data / factory reset
    3. Press the Power button
    4. Reboot system now

miscellanea

Attention! At the moment there is NO possibility to flash the Combination, as well as change the regions fromlistor go to these regions!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 06.06.20, 14:00
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (477)
Android 9.0 Firmware (ASBA)

• A country:Russia (SER)
  • Model:Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F / FD
  • Type: Service 5 file (Service + Home)
  • PDA:G973FXXU1ASBA
  • CSC:G973FOXM1ASBA
  • Modem:G973FXXU1ASBA
  • Bootloader:G973FXXU1ASBA
  • Changelog: 15445945
  • Level security Android:01.02.2019
  • Build date: 24.02.2019

Google drive
Picture

Modem ASBA

Bootloader ASBA

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 08.03.19, 22:39

Rep: (0)
in these firmware SER rendered as a single region? Or you can flash, and change the region by resetting the phone with the Russian SIM card?

The question is solved. With this firmware (G973FOXM1ASBA) when resetting with a sim card, the region on the SER does not change. :(

Can I somehow get the body to work with Spay?

Post has been editedkashubin - 10.03.19, 17:15
Reason for editing: clarifying information

Rep: (25)
To enter the firmware mode, only three buttons need to press (c ⬇️, bixby, block) or something else tricky added? I click as always and get a reboot .. It comes into recovery without problems.

Rep: (428)
To enter the firmware mode, only three buttons need to press (c ⬇️, bixby, block) or something else tricky added?

Hold the Volume down + Bixby and without releasing the buttons, connect it to your computer.
This innovation went with Note 9. The instructions in the header should be corrected.

Rep: (3)
Guys, how to update with a macbook? body c10 exinos.

Rep: (7)
"For the OXM region strictly with a reset"

available "Samsung SM-G973F Galaxy S10"
s pay does not work
CAU / CAU / CAU / ACR

Flashed sin nothing has changed
CAU / CAU / CAU / ACR

What should be done under the concept of a reset?
Reset then flash? or reset after firmware?

Post has been editedorik745 - 27.03.19, 08:50

Rep: (1550)
orik745 @ 27.03.19, 09:21*
and how all of this?

It all remains to s9. If you want SPay on your machine, then you need to do a hard reset or a member of the Simcoe Multiregion such as Thailand or if there is no SIM cards, the flash with discharge separate monoregion SFR
PS In any case, you SER still does not go

Post has been editedvintal2002 - 27.03.19, 09:31

Rep: (7)
vintal2002 @ 27.03.19, 10:26*
It all remains to s9

and why? combination file too is on xda

do a hard reset with a member of the Simcoe Multiregion

I now have: CAU / CAU / CAU / ACR
Beeline Sim has stitched SER if put to the sim card and will reset it should change to the SER?

I ask to reset individual monoregion SFR

already I tried. PLEASE DO NOT SIN changed anything (

orik745 @ 27.03.19, 09:48*
and why? combination file too is on xda

Because no one has yet managed to stitch combination
Beeline Sim has stitched SER if put to the sim card and will reset it should change to the SER?

Once again - No, you did in the SER will not change until you learn to sew combination and change the region, nothing will come of it.
already I tried. PLEASE DO NOT SIN changed nothing

This region is included in the firmware as a single region, and I'm telling you about SFR particular region - is France and there is still only one in the region MEO

Rep: (31)
Firmware 4 file for S10G973FXXU1ASC8DBT for the region.firmware instruction ODIN th
How to find and download the firmware

Post has been editedpuls200 - 28.03.19, 04:52

Rep: (305)
* puls200,
so the service how to put it? I am capable and have not found

Rep: (541)
* V.I.P , odin

zikasak @ 27.03.19, 13:29*
odin

You yourself have tried before to advise?

NewASC8 is available here and precisely stitched through ODIN - https://mega.nz/#!LJxW...G9gf3Cn0lEuA62K8ojRpAY

Rep: (16)
* vintal2002 I have just put through of odin, normal flight. From puls200 link.

vayshi @ 27.03.19, 13:41*
I've just put through odin, normal flight

So you're about normal firmware, and we were talking about a service thatCombination

Post has been editedvintal2002 - 27.03.19, 14:10

Rep: (16)
* vintal2002 , I'm sorry, misread.

Rep: (541)
* vintal2002 , Why not? Link not kombinashku. Normal 4 firmware file.

* puls200 , Here it is written service. And it does not service

Rep: (31)
* V.I.P,
I'm sorry, I corrected.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 14:58