> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G970F Galaxy S10e Exynos - Official Firmware

Rep: (477)
Samsung SM-G970F Galaxy S10e Exynos - Official Firmware
PictureSM-G970
Description | Discussion S10e / S10 / S10 + (F / FD Exynos) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | S10 firmware пїЅ | S10 + - firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Discussion S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon 855) пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | S10e - Informal firmware пїЅ | S10e - Official Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
  • This topic discusses the firmware of the SM-G970F smartphone as a process!
  • All firmware laid out and discussed in this topic are intended solely for the model.Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F Installing these firmware on other versions Galaxy S10e may lead to a complete failure of the smartphone. This version of the smartphone can only be seen in mode Odin in line PRODUCT NAME . If you have written in this line is not SM-G970F , then all the firmware in this topic does not suit you.
  • Check the model of the device(do you have the SM-G970F?)
  • There is a topic for discussing ways to reset / bypass / hack a Google account.Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset .
Drivers and Utilities
  • USB JIG Emulator-Samsung 300K - entry into Download Mode, if the firmware update over the air you eternal reboot
  • Frija - program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devices
  • Samfirm - program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devices
  • Odin - for flashing Samsung devices (useful for firmware recovery)
  • Smart switch - a multifunctional program for Samsung devices, it will automatically install all the necessary drivers on your PC
  • SFWS (Samsung FirmWare Searcher) - A program to search for existing firmware for Samsung devices
  • Adb - A program to control the smartphone via PC, a detailed description in the link
  • Samsung USB Drivers for Mobile Phones - driver package for Windows to work correctly with the phone

Official firmware
All firmware presented below are 5-file (service and home).
They contain required for flashing 3 familiar files -AP , BL and CP as well as 2 files to choose from - CSC or HOME_CSC :
пїЅ CSC - formatting all user data of the smartphone to the state of "out of the box"
пїЅ HOME_CSC - all user data, including internal storage, will remain untouched
4 files are involved in the firmware process.
Single-file firmware does not exist !!

NB! In the OXM firmware, the regions are divided into two folders:
  • Regions from which (to which)CAN go with a sim card
    ACR ADG AFR ATA AUT BGL BNG BRI CAC CAM CAMA LEAK LUX LUX LUX MUSD RELAX TYPE THX TK THP TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV
  • Regions from which (to which)DO NOTgo over
    BTC BTU CPW DOO EMP GLB GLO MAT MAT MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEB TEL TNZ VAU VNZ XFA XFV XNZ XSA

Online services for searching and downloading official firmware. Direct links to SM-G970F model
Android 10_Q

Android 9.x.x Pie
  • G970FXXU3ASJG | OXM - Multi CSC | 26.10.2019
  • G970FXXU3ASIG | OXM - Multi CSC | 18.09.2019
  • G970FXXU3ASN6 | OXM - Multi CSC | 22.08.2019
  • G970FXXU3 ASG8 | OXM - Multi CSC | 25.07.2019- Attention! Starting with this firmware, rollback to earlier ones is impossible due to the 3rd version of the bootloader
  • G970FXXU2 ASF3 | OXM - Multi CSC | 17.06.2019- Attention! Starting with this firmware, rollback to earlier ones is impossible due to the 2nd version of the bootloader
  • G970FXXU1ASE7 | OXM - Multi CSC | 31.05.2019
  • G970FXXU1ASD5 | OXM - Multi CSC | 16.04.2019
  • G970FXXU1ASCA | OXM - Multi CSC | 26.03.2019
  • G970FXXU1ASBA | OXM - Multi CSC | 24.02.2019

Instructions
    • Download Mode (Odin Mode) - hold the volume down (sound -), press the "Bixby" button and connect the USB cable
    • Recovery - increase the volume (sound +), lock button, button "Bixby" at the same time

• Reset to factory settings via Recovery
    1. Login to Recovery
    2. Select wipe data / factory reset
    3. Press the Power button
    4. Reboot system now

miscellanea

Attention! There is currently no way to flash Combination

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 15.06.20, 13:27
Reason for editing: 7CTF1

Rep: (22)
olegusoshin @ 04.04.19, 20:12*
It was the advice to put the firmware with the French region. To use S-pay.

A recording from the line in this region is. ?

Rep: (125)
Good news rutiruem S10 with the aid Magisk refhttps: //www.xda-develo...-rooted-magisk-canary/

Rep: (18)
Armaram.270976 @ 06.04.19, 19:09*
rutiruem S10 with the aid Magisk

Then salt and TVRP Magiska competition at Challenge level among developers.
Now only Wu proposed a variant where Magisk replaces and rekaveri and route-admin. And the organization is far from John rekaveri TVRP'shnikov - with all due respect.
Given the complete reworking of the concept rekaveri / bottle on AndroPae in the implementation of females under the 10th Galaxy and A-series in 2019, we have two ways - as I see it.
(1) Magisk trying to take on both the functions (of a custom rekaveri and intra-admin), and we look forward to when Wu embody rekaveryashnoe embodiment Magiska. This is a very good idea. But it will go almost a year.
(2) Challenge Guys stop and go about their business cooperative. TVRP figachit sections and loader for Magisk. Magisk distributes patches and carried out within the admin panel (in fact iksPosed has long been "absorbed" in the face of Magiska superuser). And at the exit - a relatively quick version of how an ordinary user to get all the same TVRP & Magisk, and without hesitation - that is, nevertheless, created in favor of femalesthe trend of IT-paranoiatop-secret security gallery sleeping koteek and shock-content-selfyashey with eggs at Easter.
IMHO, of course.

Post has been editedNalcon - 07.04.19, 23:51

Rep: (112)
Guys, I am in Vietnam. Here much cheaper Samsung, I think you know what is their factories and so on.
So, FZKDXXV ie Vietnamese region.
I can and will ask the store to change my region in SEK Ukraine.
But if something is ask you how can I ask for region change mine.
I think the difficulty will not be?
thank

Rep: (1578)
ystenkoboy @ 08.04.19, 10:33*
XXV ie Vietnamese region.
I can and will ask the store to change my region in SEK Ukraine.

At your option there are no problems, you come back and do a hard reset with Ukrainian Simcoe region and SEK will be, but I would not change, at the XXV working full-time call recording, and everything else will work as well as in SEK

* vintal2002 ,
That is, in fact there is no difference at all, tied up the region only by Simcoe. And everything else, updates, etc. the same?

ystenkoboy @ 08.04.19, 11:35*
He tied up the region only for Simcoe

In your case, there is no difference, othernot so luckyFirmware is one, then it is necessary to tighten from it, you can immediately exit DBT put through Odin Odin, that would not have to wait XXV and everything will be exactly the same, only earlier. The main thing not to do with resetting Simcoe or just to bring a Vietnamese sim card, if that - will always be able to get a record of calls (if of course you need).

* vintal2002 ,
Yes Recording is needed as time.
I'm still here to be 6 months in Vietnam
Thank you very much.

Rep: (125)
TWRP for s10 refhttps: //forum.xda-deve...xy-s10-magisk-t3919248

Rep: (0)
* Armaram.270976 ,
Apparently there is still damp as it is not quite all right gashes, no rollback, and writes that can be okirpichit device, if I caught the meaning of the theme ...

Rep: (1)
Prompt, whether for the S10e modified kernel which removes PWM AMOLED matrix? It is said that for S7, S8, S9 such core there. Reference to the source (video on youtube) do not write, apparently the previous comments because it removed.

Rep: (14)
Hello guys, need your help, I would like to buy this gadget, with the German language was not Russian, it vshyli, on screen can not determine whether this is bullshit, I do not want oshybitsya

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedlybess72 - 16.04.19, 14:01

Rep: (5)
Hello! Somebody faced with devices on a single processor exynos simkarty. Is it possible to unlock a second, unless physically present slot under it?

Rep: (1820)
M
We move to subsectionSamsung

FirmwareAndroid 9.0 Pie(ASD5)

• A country: Multiregion OXM (SER)
  • Model: Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F / FD
  • Type: 5 file (Service + Home)
  • PDA: G970FXXU1ASD5
  • CSC: G970FOXM 1ASD4
  • MODEM: G970FXXU1AASD3
  • BOOTLOADER: G970FXXU1ASD5
  • Number of the list of changes: 15820661
  • Android security level: 01.04.2019
  • Build date: 16.04.2019

What's new
Changes
- Increased stability of Wi-Fi
- Improving Camera
- Security Update

bootloader ASD5

Modem aSD4

Google drive
Attached Image
Samfrew
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedvintal2002 - 30.08.19, 12:27

Rep: (741)
What disgusting touch sounds made in the new update. (

Rep: (11)
Hi all, I want to manually put the last update. In the center is empty updates.
Question - whether the guarantee will fly?

Rep: (414)
sapfireopa @ 19.04.19, 12:18*
I want to manually put the last update. In the center is empty updates.
Question - whether the guarantee will fly?
from the official updates (even intended for a different region) nothing slips: sveta:

Rep: (2)
Hello. I have a German S10e. I put the firmware Multiregion. First, the region has become Bosnia and now Georgia. Nevertheless, Samsung pay does not work. Maybe someone knows how to make ser region?

Nvitaca @ 21.04.19, 09:38*
how to make ser region?

So far, in any way, if you want to earn SPAY, or do something with reset inserted Simcoe region included in the basic package Multiregion and working in the country SPAY, such as Thai or Vietnamese sim card or put a completely separate French region SFR

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/07/20, 22:29