> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G970F Galaxy S10e Exynos - Official Firmware

Rep: (477)
Samsung SM-G970F Galaxy S10e Exynos - Official Firmware
PictureSM-G970
Description | Discussion S10e / S10 / S10 + (F / FD Exynos) » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | S10 firmware » | S10 + - firmware » | power usage » | Discussion S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon 855) » | Modification and decorations » | S10e - Informal firmware » | S10e - Official Firmware »

Important information!
  • This topic discusses the firmware of the SM-G970F smartphone as a process!
  • All firmware laid out and discussed in this topic are intended solely for the model.Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F Installing these firmware on other versions Galaxy S10e may lead to a complete failure of the smartphone. This version of the smartphone can only be seen in mode Odin in line PRODUCT NAME . If you have written in this line is not SM-G970F , then all the firmware in this topic does not suit you.
  • Check the model of the device(do you have the SM-G970F?)
  • There is a topic for discussing ways to reset / bypass / hack a Google account.Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset .
Drivers and Utilities
  • USB JIG Emulator-Samsung 300K - entry into Download Mode, if the firmware update over the air you eternal reboot
  • Frija - program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devices
  • Samfirm - program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devices
  • Odin - for flashing Samsung devices (useful for firmware recovery)
  • Smart switch - a multifunctional program for Samsung devices, it will automatically install all the necessary drivers on your PC
  • SFWS (Samsung FirmWare Searcher) - A program to search for existing firmware for Samsung devices
  • Adb - A program to control the smartphone via PC, a detailed description in the link
  • Samsung USB Drivers for Mobile Phones - driver package for Windows to work correctly with the phone

Official firmware
All firmware presented below are 5-file (service and home).
They contain required for flashing 3 familiar files -AP , BL and CP as well as 2 files to choose from - CSC or HOME_CSC :
CSC - formatting all user data of the smartphone to the state of "out of the box"
HOME_CSC - all user data, including internal storage, will remain untouched
4 files are involved in the firmware process.
Single-file firmware does not exist !!

NB! In the OXM firmware, the regions are divided into two folders:
  • Regions from which (to which)CAN go with a sim card
    ACR ADG AFR ATA AUT BGL BNG BRI CAC CAM CAMA LEAK LUX LUX LUX MUSD RELAX TYPE THX TK THP TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV
  • Regions from which (to which)DO NOTgo over
    BTC BTU CPW DOO EMP GLB GLO MAT MAT MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEB TEL TNZ VAU VNZ XFA XFV XNZ XSA

Online services for searching and downloading official firmware. Direct links to SM-G970F model
Android 10_Q

Android 9.x.x Pie
  • G970FXXU3ASJG | OXM - Multi CSC | 26.10.2019
  • G970FXXU3ASIG | OXM - Multi CSC | 18.09.2019
  • G970FXXU3ASN6 | OXM - Multi CSC | 22.08.2019
  • G970FXXU3 ASG8 | OXM - Multi CSC | 25.07.2019- Attention! Starting with this firmware, rollback to earlier ones is impossible due to the 3rd version of the bootloader
  • G970FXXU2 ASF3 | OXM - Multi CSC | 17.06.2019- Attention! Starting with this firmware, rollback to earlier ones is impossible due to the 2nd version of the bootloader
  • G970FXXU1ASE7 | OXM - Multi CSC | 31.05.2019
  • G970FXXU1ASD5 | OXM - Multi CSC | 16.04.2019
  • G970FXXU1ASCA | OXM - Multi CSC | 26.03.2019
  • G970FXXU1ASBA | OXM - Multi CSC | 24.02.2019

Instructions
    • Download Mode (Odin Mode) - hold the volume down (sound -), press the "Bixby" button and connect the USB cable
    • Recovery - increase the volume (sound +), lock button, button "Bixby" at the same time

• Reset to factory settings via Recovery
    1. Login to Recovery
    2. Select wipe data / factory reset
    3. Press the Power button
    4. Reboot system now

miscellanea

Attention! There is currently no way to flash Combination

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 15.06.20, 13:27
Reason for editing: 7CTF1

Rep: (477)
Android 9.0 Firmware (ASBA)

• A country:Russia (SER)
  • Model:Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F / FD
  • Type: Service 5 file (Service + Home)
  • PDA:G970FXXU1ASBA
  • CSC:G970FOXM1ASBA
  • Modem:G970FXXU1ASBA
  • Bootloader:G970FXXU1ASBA
  • Changelog: 15445945
  • Level security Android:01.02.2019
  • Build date: 24.02.2019

Google drive
Picture

Modem ASBA

Bootloader ASBA

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 08.03.19, 22:36

Rep: (1576)
Download Mode (Odin Mode) - decrease the volume (sound -), lock button, "Bixby" button simultaneously

The instructions for entering the Download Mode are no longer relevant, you now need to enter the recovery and from there chooseReboot to bootloader
Attached Image

* fedor.zadovVladimir,
It is also a good way, but it does not negate the fact that the old way using the “three keys” now only works through recovery.

Rep: (8)
Hi for Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G9700, custom firmware and root will be here?

Rep: (152)
* motor21081979 No, in a separate topic: rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
And the old method like Samsung s8, c9 will not work?

Rep: (514)
Someone has already sewed, is there a pioneer?

* vintal2002 i would say 4

Attached images
Attached Image

* - = AsteriX = -,
There was no fourth item on the tag.

Rep: (45)
Russia SER 10 is included in the multi-region?

Rep: (11)
I received updates by air, I did not notice the differences yet ..

Russia SER 10 is included in the multi-region?

Enters, but as if by a separate monoregion. The firmware file for the SER will be exactly the same - this is one file for everyone, so feel free to install it, it will be the SER, but just get it before.
Attached Image

Post has been editedvintal2002 - 25.03.19, 21:33

Samsung removed the ASC8 firmware from their servers, apparently they found some kind of a cant, so put it at your own peril and risk)

* vintal2002,
so they often have, removed, then lay out again, it does not really mean anything

- = AsteriX = - @ 26.03.19, 14:28*
so they often have

I do not remember such that often and this time it was not for nothing that they removed it - they released the corrected one.ASCA , now I will lay out it, and I will delete ASC8

FirmwareAndroid 9.0 Pie(ASCA)

• A country: Multiregion OXM
  • Model: Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F / FD
  • Type: 5 file (Service + Home)
  • PDA: G970FXXU1ASCA
  • CSC: G970FOXM 1ASC8
  • MODEM: G970FXXU1ASC8
  • BOOTLOADER: G970FXXU1ASCA
  • Number of the list of changes: 15672611
  • Android security level: 01.03.2019
  • Build date: 26.03.2019

What's new
Changes
- Improved stability - Camera
- Improved performance - Recharging

ASCA bootloader

Modem ASC8

Google drive
Attached Image

Samfrew
Attached Image

This firmware includes the SER region - is one firmware file (! Individual firmware files for these 88-regions does not exist), and distributed it to all the regions included in this list
Multi
Attached Image
Mono
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedvintal2002 - 28.11.19, 16:59
Reason for editing: Mirror

Vintal2002 @ 03.28.19, 8:16*
I do not remember that often
well just believe samsung is the norm

* - = AsteriX = -,
I have 9 years of Samsung, so I trust my experience more.
PS Check for update, ASCA firmware for devices with SER region came through the air

Post has been editedvintal2002 - 28.03.19, 13:24

* vintal2002 , well, so I'm not a theorist :) On S8, this was practiced

Rep: (151)
* vintal2002 ,
OTA updates are not yet observed. There is a samphir, even through a smartwich. At all 10s it has already come, have we been cheated on e-mail?)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/07/20, 2:45