Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Purchase | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (10)
Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Purchase
Bluetooth Headset Air, Mi True Wireless Earphone, Air, Mi Air, TWSEJ01JY
Official site | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion "

Attached Image

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Important information
Due to the fact that a large number of Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro defects are found, it is not recommended to buy in foreign online stores, as You do not receive a guarantee, and you can not safely exchange headphones. It is recommended to buy from local outbits, with the possibility of replacement by law in a two-week period. It’s better to overpay than to play the lottery marriage or not. As practice shows, there is no dependence in which store you order, in each store the probability of marriage is the same.
Description
Mi AirDots Pro comes in a small carrying case for storage and recharging. According to the manufacturer, they provide up to 10 hours of listening. Each headset is able to work independently of the other, so that they can be used alternately or divided between two people. Playback control is carried out using touch panels.
Device characteristics
Headphone weight with case: 58 grams
Weight of one earphone: 5.8 grams
Up to 3 hours of playing music on a single charge of headphones
Up to 10 hours of autonomy with a case
Case battery capacity: 410 mAh
IPX4 moisture protection
ANC Noise Reduction
AAC codec support
Touch control and voice assistant support
Work as a headset
Impendance: 16 ohms
Bluetooth 4.2
Range: 10 meters
Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates You can apply by creating a topic in the section I want to be curator . Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contact moderators section through a button Picture under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedeffectmaster - 16.07.19, 14:32
Reason for editing: Important information

Rep: (10)
* Rey63,
Here I took super skidosikom 2600 rubles. Working properly, sometimes not immediately konekt, but it is a problem phone.
So that the shop is not exactly figure, in fact they are the same dealers, bought and sold, and the party such as 1-5% of the party will be rejected. This norm will be done the same for the Chinese market, they will go and exchanged for other headphones. But we do not live in China, there is no support and all the risks take over. A store just commits you to deliver what you ordered, as in the description, in any state, if broken at the post office to mail my fault and treat in court. If just does not work, blame the manufacturer, returns through us at his own expense.
All of this lottery, you are lucky or not lucky, and you will enter in the 1-5%.The success rate is 95-99% heheI took a discount and how would be if I would give another 1000-1500 rubles for repairs, I would not be very upset because advance is laid in his mind.

Post has been editedeffectmaster - 01.10.19, 09:46

Rep: (14)
* effectmaster where?

Rep: (9)
interesting original here or not? who took all in this store?
https://pandao.ru/prod...4ef5-8fc7-0f8cd37ec7f7
2753 rubles!

and here
https://pandao.ru/prod...41a8-9d31-0ce3835adcd7
2635 rubles.
The price is low is obtained.

Rep: (4)
Also an interesting price. Counterfeits are?

Rep: (0)
Does anyone know where you can purchase a headset?

Greetings. Fortunate enough to write a couple of days ago, these headphones with Aliekspress. The seller Hong Kong Goldway. Anyone can order to share the experience of headphones in the store? Who can faced with problems when ordering from Goldvey or vice versa, with the advantages?

* AntonyKoff , Goldvey good seller. Many know him by buying smarts Xiaomei

Do not tell me who knows?https://aliexpress.ru/...2_6,searchweb201603_53
Price 2600 draws too fake or original?

Rep: (13)
I want to take the ears on Amazon for 2400. There is a global version or the Chinese? Google Assistant in what language would speak?

Rep: (25)
Prompt, pliz, where now be bought for a good price is not a fake

Rep: (77)
I want to recommend the storeeTrust Online Store.
Original Wireless Headphones Xiaomi Airdots Pro 2
Prices are often discounted, and you can write and personally ask for a coupon or discount. Seller is very attentive, responsible questions quickly, sending too fast.
It does not sell fakes, valued reputation. If you want something more to learn, write, help, tell.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/07/20, 22:17