Discussion chamber Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)

Rep: (3147)
Camera talkSamsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)
SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon) | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Owners Club

Photo examples
useful links

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 20.07.20, 11:12
Reason for editing: Zgcam 3.8.01149 + configs

Rep: (1879)
Pako777 @ 03/06/19 11:58*
and common blue - failure

Well, so it was - the blue sky and snow in the blue, in any case, what s8 gave out didn’t correlate with reality

Rep: (59)
Something that the photo S10 is not far from the S8, there are improvements, of course, I do not argue, on the background of S9 + it is unlikely that it has improved.
We are waiting for the comparison of S9 + vs S10 + photos on the main camera in the evening, preferably with data exif-s;)

Rep: (4021)
Vintal2002 @ 03/06/19, 14:59*
Well, so it was - the blue sky and snow in the blue, in any case, what s8 gave out didn’t correlate with reality

because I was not there, then you will have to believe your eyes: thank_you: But I think that sgs10 failed and the picture in real life was between sgs8 and sgs10. White snow can pick up the blue of the sky, but the reinforced concrete panel of houses is not

Rep: (486)
* xs-lexx,
In the summer there will be jokes about "cucumbers" again: D
Attached Image

Rep: (4326)
Vintal2002 @ 03/06/19, 11:56*
But I see that the sunset was exactly the same color as s10 issued, and s8 captured the whole gag.

We disassemble all the colors of the sunset on S10 vs S8. Who could?

That's it about the sunset - I DO NOT BELIEVE! (C) Stanislavsky.
And I have good reasons for this, although I have not seen your sunset with my own eyes.
Go:
We analyze these two of your photos with the sunset (S8 and S10):
Attached Image

Look at the horizon line (green stroke) and notice its COLOR on the s8 and s10 frame:
Attached Image

On the frame s10 in this place is a white stripe. "So what, so it was," - you say.
Well, here is a similar white bar on my S9 + image:
Attached Image

Just like you on the S10!
Right all the same (and not surprisingly, the cameras are the same).

And now ATTENTION (!):
The way this “white” bar looked REALLY:
Attached Image

In this place there was a BAGURA sunset !!

That is why I BELIEVE frame S8. Of course, your sunset was not purple like mine, but it was 100 YEARS YELLOW! (Of course, the color of the sky itself was not so gray as in the s8 image, but rather corresponded to the blue sky on s10, but CAM SUNSET ...).

Here are the full frames (JPG originals without editing):
S9 +
Attached Image

How it was real (filmed at the same time !! I do not call Aprarat, so as not to oftopit, in EXIF ​​everything is necessary, it is NOT s8):
Attached Image

Called feel the difference.

TOTAL:
Beginning with S9, the Samsung have ceased to transmit the colors of the sky correctly. And, unfortunately, nothing has changed in S10.
S8 here showed itself better!

Post has been editedsparta - 06.03.19, 13:38

Rep: (22)
I do not know how it was, but the sunset on the s8 looks more beautiful :) And now pay attention to the details of the building on the right - s10 soaps: (

Post has been editedAnilexis - 06.03.19, 13:26

Rep: (25)
* sparta
I'm upset. Should I buy an iPhone?

Rep: (10)
xs-lexx @ 03/06/19, 15:29*
Should I buy an iPhone?

Apples are no longer a reference camera. In the video, they can, yes, they do not know how in the photo.

xs-lexx @ 03/06/19, 13:29*
sparta
I'm upset. Should I buy an iPhone?

* xs-lexx,
Not! IPhone removes color well, for example, a black jacket or shoes in the subway will be exactly BLACK, not brown as in Samsung. He is also noticeably better on the details in the loulay (there is no slaughter noise), and the MOST IMPORTANT of him is significantly SHORTING THE SHUTTER in the loulay if you are filming movement, and not static.
Everything, on it its pluses come to an end. (We do not view the video).
---
Now the cons of the iPhone and, accordingly, the advantages of Samsung there:
If you shoot white monasteries illuminated by bright sunshine, then due to the PER-HDR (i.e. brute force), you will get dark-pink ones on iPhone instead of BRIGHT white or yellow walls. Yes, there will be no highlights, but such a lie is not needed!
The detail on the bright sun (especially on linear objects like architecture) at Samsung is surprisingly better. The reason - a noisy matrix on the iPhone. And if there is a clear blue sky on Samsung, then there will be sand on the iPhone. Annoying.
----
There is much more, but this is not the topic.
For example, I still go with 2 devices and have not yet decided on the photo of the part).

Post has been editedsparta - 06.03.19, 13:53

Rep: (192)
Sparta @ 03/06/19 13:49*
Not! IPhone shoots well
I have iPhones lying around, the camera is full of crap, even at Xsmax, an old male s8 + at night is a hundred times better than a photo.

* sparta
Again upset. From my own experience of comparisons, I noticed that the iPhone correctly conveys luminous lights / signs / objects in red. Other phones see it as white with a red halo, as with a sunset line for example. This in pro mode is removed ... but standing and hanging in pro, going through the settings - for a long time. I want to throw up the bodies, click and get a normal DD.
By the way, now I noticed that in s10, there is no hdr in pro mode. I think there will still be cut and saw updates.

* Pashacvet,
My full phrase to comma:
Sparta @ 03/06/19 13:49*
Not! IPhone shoots wellColour ,

And further confirmation of the name of the color!
---
What are you talking about? About "in general"?
What are you objected to?

Posted 06/03/2019 2:00 pm:

xs-lexx @ 03/06/19, 13:57*
By the way, now I noticed that in s10, there is no hdr in pro mode. I think there will still be cut and saw updates.

So it was not in s9 + either. "Pro" in Samsung is strictly a single frame. All so, I guess).

Post has been editedsparta - 06.03.19, 14:02

* sparta
In s8, I had HDR in pro mode, so it should be at 9.

* xs-lexx,
Still:
Today I compared x2 ZUM on Samsung and iPhone Xs Max telephones:
The detail in the room (M-video) is better on the Samsung. On s9 +, that 1: 1 is s10.
There are frames.

Posted 06/03/2019 14:10:

xs-lexx @ 03/06/19, 14:05*
sparta
In s8, I had HDR in pro mode, so it should be at 9.

I switched the camera to Pro mode and entered the settings.
We look:
Attached Image

The menu item is gray, i.e. not active. Cannot be changed.

Post has been editedsparta - 06.03.19, 14:12

* sparta
What is the resolution worth?
I had another 8 android.
I could be wrong, but it seemed to be. : blush:

Posted 06/03/2019 14:18:

It's time to leave the forum: D
s10 vs dsc-n1
Pay attention to the birch on the crope. On Sonya, though the oberatsii, but it's better than gouache on samsa.
Sonya on the go is still too early to make the trash.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedxs-lexx - 06.03.19, 14:20

xs-lexx @ 03/06/19, 14:13*
What is the resolution worth?

Full, 4: 3, 12 mp. I never use less (there are scissors for this).

xs-lexx @ 03/06/19, 14:13*
I could be wrong, but it seemed to be.

Page humor:
Grandfather Shchukar:
"Look for the girls, look for it, - should be!
: girl_crazy:

Rep: (144)
Google Camera 6.1 for S10 / 10 +
  • Download and install .apk
  • Settings>additionally>Change the interface style to Pixel 3, and the front to Pixel 3XL.
  • Settings>additionally>FIX>set the viewfinder format to YUV-420_888, and make sure that the Raw format>RAW-SENSOR

• Added 4k 30 frames at 100Mb. [Verified]
  • To the note: if the photo with HDR turned on gives overexposure, disable it altogether.
  • To work correctly, you still need to configure the benefit of a lot of settings.

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download:
There are differences in settings, but the above settings are present in both versions.
V1:
Link gdrive
V2:
Link gdrive

Post has been editedWilly_manson - 06.03.19, 15:02
Reason for editing: + dopa

Rep: (486)
* Willy_manson,
Google camera rushes to the rescue: D

Rep: (22)
Oh, compare with the native who download and configure please!

Rep: (27)
Some photos on S8 and S10 +
S8
Attached Image

S10 +
Attached Image

S8
Attached Image

S10 +
Attached Image

Pro mode, automatic settings
S8