Problem with D-Color dc1301hd

Rep: (0)
I purchased a DVB-T2 console D-Color DC1301HD and to it Wi-Fi adapter TENDA W311M. With a Wi-Fi router connected without problems. Writes that the network connection is performed. When you turn on the online video pops up: Logging "Input Error". When you turn on IPTV and enter references to the playlist, nothing happens. Play sheet, which is registered in the firmware. The same does not start, pops up error "Data Wrong". How to run IPTV on this console? The whole Internet rummage, everywhere everything is easy and simple. Everything did as described on the sites. Nothing succeeded. I ask for help.

Rep: (17)
Flash firmware from this sitehttp://dvbpro.ru/iptv-...mini-na-sunplus-1509a/, through settings - software update - usb. If the iptv does not pick up a playlist, download another, rename it to tvlist.m3u and import in the iptv settings. I personally checked it on my DC1002HD mini - iptv works, except for FullHD, youtube too, but there is no search in Russian. megogo is not in this firmware.

* KuTok , and which firmware to sew? I tried the latest did not help

Who solved the problem?

Rep: (141)
I bought I firmware from 01.19 years. There is no problem. And YouTube and iptv work without problems!
By the way ... do not Sunplus percent, and GX3235S - also supports Internet, and YouTube and the full stuffing.

Post has been editedpriZrakinside - 14.08.19, 15:36

* priZrakinside Hello, I iptv running through one channel

Rep: (2)
Privet.Ya 1001HD.Zastavka irebut.Chto I can do? There is such a same board

* Vovandok , same!!! hung and that's it. what to do?

Good day. Does it make it a dcolor DC 1002HD prefix. Does it be easy to flash something or a smart TV program? On YouTube, I saw a roller that firm the consoles under Smart TV (firm not DCOLOR) and everything seems to be successful. And it is with this company and this model , I can somehow turn? Who knows, you will answer, answer. Thank you.

Someone has a basic firmware fromDC955 HD. with percent GX3235S .. I installed the last firmware, and when searching the channels, it hangs by 36% and ignoring all pressures

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 18.01.21, 18:11