Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Mir Pay is a convenient application from the Mir substation for contactless payment using a smartphone.

Description:
To pay for the purchase, simply unlock the smartphone and bring it to the POS-terminal; it is not necessary to enter the Mir Pay application.

The application is supported on devices with Android OS 6.0 and higher (without root access) and supporting NFC technology.

How to start using Mir Pay?
Just 3 steps and your Mir Pay is ready to use:
1) Download the application in Google Play;
2) Register your card in Mir Pay: card details can be entered manually or simply take a picture.
3) If necessary, install Mir Pay as the main payment application on the main Mir Pay screen.

Useful
The current list of banks whose cards can already be downloaded to Mir Pay: “Rosselkhozbank JSC”, PJSC “MOSCOW CREDIT BANK”, JSC AB “RUSSIA”, JSC “SMP Bank”, PJSC CB “UBRD”, PJSC CB “Center-invest” , RNKB Bank (PJSC), PJSC Promsvyazbank.
Also, the list is available on the website mironline.ru and in the application itself on the “More” tab in the “Participating Banks” section. The list of banks will expand rapidly.

More information about Mir Pay:https://pay.mironline.ru/help/

* If an error occurs during payment, it is likely that this terminal does not support payment through Mir Pay. A corresponding message will appear on the smartphone screen at this moment.

Run on rooted devices

How do I know what prevents the launch of the program

Android required: 6.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Nspk
Homepage: https://mironline.ru/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.nspk.mirpay

Download:
Version: 1.5.5.4 MirPay (CTAKAHTPABbI)
Version: 1.5.3.41 Post в„–1243, author CTAKAHTPABbI
Version: 1.4.7.4 Post # 1052, author CTAKAHTPABbI

Past versions
Version: 1.4.0.34 Post в„–952, author CTAKAHTPABbI
Version: 1.3.12.4 Mir Pay (Post TwinBlade52 # 89603429)
Version: 1.2.18.4 GP (koctik-2017)
Version: 1.2.15.4 Mir Pay (Post CTAKAHTPABbI # 86145721)
Version: 0.20.10 Attached fileru.nspk.mirpay.apk (29.83 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 21.04.20, 19:54
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.5.5.4 MirPay

Rep: (9)
* Viper_Rus ,
Viper_Rus @ 03/05/19 12:27 *
Interestingly in the Crimea with this case. Google Pay does not work there. Do terminals support wireless payment? Good local rkkb in the list. And that summer, well, I missed this opportunity.

Support for a long time. It works with any contactless cards and with phones when paying with Yandex.Money, I have been paying for about half a year, the failure was only once for all the time.
With Mir Pay it is more interesting - on some terminals payment passes, on some - no, plus to everything, people write that Mir Pay does not pass on payax (everything is OK with Yandex).

Rep: (343)
Viper_Rus @ 03/05/19 12:45*
phone to do it much more convenient

Yes nifiga. While my gpay was working, and the map was normal, it was cool, but not at all convenient. It works sometimes not the first time. Then the bank issued a contactless card - attached and payment is always the first time. Well, then google nuts spun and I decided that xposed and root is more important to me.

Posted 05/03/2019, 15:18:

Zoyten @ 03/05/19 13:17*
but it is sad that they did not support earlier versions of android.

Similarly. I have 5.0.2 and no new ones. So I wait, and suddenly. I wrote them on the email, but in response, nothing.

Rep: (93)
On my device without gapps - it crashes, but on the device with root, magic does not help. It is a pity that the corporation has not gone away from the dependence of the corporation.

Rep: (173)
* drygastas ,
I was told that rnkb cards with support without contact payment will be in a couple of months. Right now available only simple. I'll wait.

* Bum,
I tied an ordinary RNCB card in the app and went to pay

Rep: (84)
it doesn't work with magisk

* ! vann!
With magisk 18.2 it works for me. Try adding an application to Magisk hide. And go to the app again.

Rep: (136)
drygastas @ 03/05/19, 23:45*
With magisk 18.2 it works for me.

Is the bootloader closed?

* vadzhik,
Unlocked

Rep: (0)
Samsung A8 supports not only contactless payment ... but you can also attach where a magnetic card is pulled ... I want to try live in Dzhankoy .... very few contactless terminals!

* 5etroff
Type for turnstiles? Proximity card?

Post has been editeddrygastas - 05.03.19, 21:31
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (1)
Simferopol. The map stuck without problems. Attempting to pay in Silpo was unsuccessful. On the phone, the operation is written and the terminal is rejected. After a couple of hours, the application started to crash and now does not start. Clearing the data helped, but you need to reattach the card. Very raw application.

RNB map. Payroll world cards began to issue with contactless. If you pay by the card itself, the payment passes without problems

Post has been editedforsin - 05.03.19, 21:35

* forsin,
I tried to shop. Of course, he again asked me for an imprint, but payment went

* drygastas mda, strangely, mnu also does not want to work, even the dog screen does not allow to do ...
Attached Image
Attached Image

* vadzhik,
Also noticed that the screen does not make a video recording in a black background. Protection...

Posted 05/03/2019 at 21:38:

* vadzhik,
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

drygastas @ 03/06/19, 01:36*
and video recording in a black background. Protection...

and here I threw a man a video, he recorded ...//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/…019-03-05-21-02-03.mp4

Post has been editedvadzhik - 05.03.19, 21:40

* vadzhik,
And I have no)

* drygastas in short, as long as it doesn't work, understand how, and how about someone ...

Rep: (0)
I tried to tie the card not through the wafer ... but through 3ji ... all the rules came out!

Rep: (173)
* drygastas ,
Happened. Premium card from rnkb. Tomorrow I'll try to pay somewhere.
Screenshot does not give. Security policy.
I understand that it is enough to start the application for payment and bring the card to the terminal?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 12:31