> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 5.8 / 6.1 / 6.4 "

Rep: (477)
Marriage and RepairSamsung SM-G970F Galaxy S10 / SM-G973F Galaxy S10 / SM-G975F Galaxy S10 +
PictureSM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware В»| power usage пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S10 owners communication club | Samsung Galaxy S10 plus Snapdragon 855 - Official firmware пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (3)
* Max.i.tron I have also nebylo film, the seal had a whole and on the spot. March 24th is quite sad, considering that he went to 7 the number of full sale, and to me while I was in SC successfully sold them.

Rep: (0)
* spylinked Yes, of course unpleasant, phone bought my wife a gift, unpacked 10 minutes of joy, 20 minutes, I poked around the screen ... and brought back! The mood was spoiled! Just some unpackers on YouTube, phone box was in the film!

Post has been editedMax.i.tron - 09.03.19, 01:55
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (75)
* Max.i.tron , That I, too, see, but I clicks only after the street where, if used in the cold at home as a warm up clicks disappear, and that did not know how to give back, the store is warm, snapping will not Attached file20190309_002737_1.mp4 (117.85 MB)

Guys who have the screen at right angles out in yellow (getting warmer) accomplish your goal as a problem will be solved or decided. Tomorrow I will try to go to the store to change.

Rep: (40)
* Max.i.tron,
Well, I have no clear these clicks. Just the touch of a finger sound, the same sound when the rear finger touch surface on the back so de c8, there is no front, but there is no film, is because of this. And in the video straight really clicking, a strange course.

I just intnresno why, in the cold if you hold the phone screen on the center begins to click, and the room is, maybe it's a protective film on a cold behaves, that would take someone in the fridge for 10 minutes to put and be poked and then the screen to test this hypothesis

Rep: (69)
going to the store ... and then clicks the screen ... just like in iphone 7 plus / 6 ...
S10E at the same they are? and only 10

Rep: (3)
* AL € KS , And then wrote about S10e

Rep: (69)
* spylinked
already read ... pechalka ... I was so strained that 7 plus, in the end I sold it, but it worked perfectly. But iphone is true a little different situation was, they did not click in the cold, just warm. You come from the streets everything is fine, the house lay on the table, and all rushed ...

Rep: (5)
Add marriage for S10e.
Luft power button. And according to her rattle when shaking the phone (just not on camera.)
At the touch of a button moves back and forth in the not pressed, both the Chinese toys.
He took to the boutiques, changed, apologized without problems.

Again (the second time) crash modem.
Updates or not.
All it occurs without apparent reason.
Since last Crush took 6 days.

What to do?

Rep: (40)
And those who screen clicks, it's loud? In the shop, where all sorts of noises can be heard, or just at home in silence?

* fireball1975 Loudly, at me after the street where it is cold, it begins to click

Rep: (78)
* Cleantex
Is it possible to return the unit until 14 days had passed, provided that the taking on credit (repaid at once), and managed to sell the headphones? Has anyone had experience?
And that is not a phone, and the player - no connection count.
Never again do not buy on eksinose - with communication trouble from the time of s7edzh

Rep: (547)
Cleantex @ 10.03.19, 13:11*
Again (the second time) crash modem.

Update Device Care installed? Settings- maintenance device three points at the top right-On service unit

Which version?

Rep: (1)
Tinta and pink play screen gradients have someone? Those who are used c8 understand. There's the problem, even fixed a firmware attempted. I have myself noticed. A smooth transition from reddish to yellow bottom to the top of the screen. It is not as clearly visible as he was on copies c8. (I noticed on c8 on the first day at a low screen brightness, on C10 only after days 5). But it turns out that the problem still not fixed a samsa. Again phones 50na50 with gradient tints, and so on. Check how you have fared?

Rep: (30)
* AndrewMT , Have voiced samples defects?

dacapo2 @ 11.03.2019, 08:29*
* AndrewMT , Have voiced samples defects?

Now I will try to illustrate

Post has been editedAndrewMT - 11.03.19, 08:31

Rep: (30)
* AndrewMT , The image in the studio

dacapo2 @ 11.03.2019, 08:30*
* AndrewMT , The image in the studio

Here's an example. Phone right. This is clearly seen. I have a similar situation but on the contrary is not so clearly.

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/04/20, 5:38