> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 5.8 / 6.1 / 6.4 "

Rep: (477)
Marriage and RepairSamsung SM-G970F Galaxy S10 / SM-G973F Galaxy S10 / SM-G975F Galaxy S10 +
PictureSM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware В»| power usage пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S10 owners communication club | Samsung Galaxy S10 plus Snapdragon 855 - Official firmware пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (5)
* werta1980 , what are you talking about, what kind of marriage? should we guess?

Rep: (0)
Got a response from Samsung support modem crash

Here is the text:

"Dear Anton! Thank you for the promptly provided information about the device!

It was transferred to the developers to collect error statistics, which will be fixed in the next update.
In case the situation repeats, after the phone turns on, we ask you to open the Samsung Members pre-installed application on the phone - Question mark at the bottom right - Report error - Select any category. In the text, indicate that the information is in addition to the application 2190334325 or specify your mail.
Below, be sure to tick the "Attach log of the device".

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. "

Rep: (8)
Guys, generally having traveled to the service centers and the connected and the Samsung, I found the answer to the low LTE speed by 10+. The blessing is not passed for examination. As a result, the problem is that the point of using data in roaming is disabled in the network settings by default. So if you turn it on, the speed becomes cosmic. Tested on 10, 10+. At least in Kemerovo with a megaphone and YOTA. At 9+ everything works and flies with roaming turned on and off.
I hope someone will be useful!

After installing the latest firmware (from 01.02.2019), the phone began to reboot independently 4-5 times per hour and periodically hang. The firmware issue is a fingerprint scanner. After turning off biometrics, the restart and hangup have stopped. Maybe someone will need.

Rep: (3)
Hello everyone, also clicks the screen.
I am afraid that in connection with this leakage is broken and moisture can get in, or in general it will come off over time. In any case, in the flagship for 70k this should not be, I think we must carry in service. Took in the official online store.

Attached files

Attached fileVID_20190306_183614_960.mp4(4.04 MB)

* spylinked , take it to the official SC there they will change the screen and the battery.

* Sarakayak Frankly, I would like a replacement. First of all, there is still no day's phone, but it will already be repaired. Secondly, this is still waiting xs how much.

* spylinked , then go to the store and ask for a replacement, because it is a factory defect. Only at the beginning of the smartphone will be sent vseravno for examination in the SC and will take it up to 14 days. I heard that you can immediately go to the SC from the start and somehow agree on the replacement of a smartphone and it will come out much faster than through the store, but I do not know how to do it.

Rep: (4)
There is a comparison of processors and conclusions about high heat.
Make a vote with the main problems identified.

Which processor is better for Samsung Galaxy S10?

Rep: (1)
S10e, bought 05.03, today clicks the screen on the right side. I'll go to the store. Last seen on the sixth iPhones.

* Denis1977 , it is strange that e-shk too, maybe they gave it away too early, the glue did not dry up?)

Rep: (12)
spylinked @ 03/07/19, 9:19*
may have given too early

I took my bag on the first of March;

* Denis1977 , it is strange that e-shk too, maybe they gave it away too early, the glue did not dry up?)

We had to wait until the display completely fell off)))

Carried in Mvideo. Return money only after quality check. That is, after 21 days. Here is the fun.

Good day everyone!
I do not know if this is a marriage or they will fix it with the next update, but when you use a smartphone and the palm hits the edge of the screen, a false positive occurs. For example, you want to reach the letter Р™ and you can accidentally touch: X, E, U, 0, or delete a symbol altogether, did anyone encounter such a problem? (

On galaxy note 9 there is no such

P.S. called the Samsung hotline, said that this should not be, went to write a complaint to Mvideo ((((

Post has been editedtemaip - 07.03.19, 13:09

* Denis1977 ,
But this is sad, of course

* temaip ,
This is a matter of habit, not exactly marriage

Rep: (261)
* Denis1977 , how long is that? If you write for a refund, then 10 days.

* Alllwp,
By the way, thanks, I will consider. About 21 days are the words of the receiver in the store. There are no deadlines in the receipt. I will hesitate them in 10 days.

In general, I took it to an authorized service center. I asked for a replacement, promised to give a verdict within 1-3 days, but then there were also holidays ...
What can I say .. You buy such a pre-order flagship of a respected giant, use it for half a day, find an obvious jamb, take it to an authorized service center and wait a few days for a verdict ... Thanks to Samsung for the defective gift for March 8.

Rep: (261)
* spylinked SC do not do the same replacement - only repairs and all. You can take a photo or scan of the paper that was given in the SC, it is extremely interesting to me personally, according to the specifics of the profession ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 15:13