Security in android. Privacy and anonymity on the Internet. Discussion of the realities and future themes. | Development vectors, weaknesses, possible changes and other organizational issues of the main topic.

Rep: (673)
Since the topicSecurity in android. Privacy and anonymity on the Internet.there are enough questions and discussions on the main topic, and members of the forum consider that they should have the opportunity to discuss related issues (development vectors, shortcomings, possible changes in the structure of the headings, etc.), I propose to transfer their discussion to this topic.

Don't hit hard.

I hope that no one here will ever beat anyone.
Including about me you can say whatever you want)
But it is not enough.

You want the topic and forum to become a school.
But, first, you first need to find members of the forum teachers.
Secondly, it may turn out that these forum users-teachers will turn out to be the same dictators and tyrants. As happened in some famous forum topics.
"On the security of all and different" is a bit different

There is usually everything that for some reason did not fall into other sections.
All this information can be collected in one document.

Collect and place)
Moreover, no one knows what he will add.

So after all, the majority of members of the forum voted for the possibility of creating and maintaining alternative versions of the header.
Add and lead!)
and here again I pour the empty stream of consciousness into emptiness.

Hmm, and yet this is a forum, not a void ...

Post has been editedokomand - 08.03.19, 15:09

Rep: (421)
I propose to remove proprietary software from the header, if it has open analogues

Rep: (71)
About Drast, can simply create rules in 2 themes. Further in the main topic in red to write what not to discuss and the curator will follow this.

* Drakonknayt there is no curator
Rules tehnotrepalki mentioned in the header

Post has been editedPHPoeniX - 21.04.19, 14:57

Rep: (2585)
PHPoeniX @ 04/21/19, 11:27*
remove proprietary software from the header if it has open counterparts

+1: tablet_za:

PHPoeniX @ 04/21/2019 08:27*
I propose to remove proprietary software from the header, if it has open analogues

Of course, this will not be done.
Just because it is necessary to give users the opportunity and freedom of choice within reason.
What can be useful is detailed comparative reviews of the "correct" and "incorrect" software, which will clearly show the corresponding point of view. Of course, for this it is necessary to make more efforts, unlike deletions: to build - not to break ...
Of course, some believe that they are the smartest and correct, and may try to impose the opinion of others with the help of various techniques, but periodic voting in the topic, and the very development of the topic since its inception, show that the more freedom in the topic the size of the caps and the breadth of the discussions are all the better for everyone, and everyone finds something of their own in it.
Drakonknayt @ 04/21/2019 08:54*
Further in the main topic in red to write what not to discuss and the curator will follow this

If we are talking about the fact that there is no mention of this topic and some accompanying nuances in the main topic header, it is simply because I would like to combine this with the next general update of the header.
Inside the main topic, this topic was mentioned when the results of the voting were summarized.

Post has been editedokomand - 27.04.19, 02:35

Rep: (7)
In my opinion, the person himself is free to decide whether he will be safe or not. Because of ignorance, people themselves get into such situations as breaking their phone, and because of a bank card, personal data, etc. Why are there only Overbafer1 videos on YouTube?

* mr.nur2017
And this is your answer to whose own words?

Just because it is necessary to give users the opportunity and freedom of choice within reason.
users have a choice: take care of security (for which the theme was created) and no.
Only the first is discussed in the topic.
the more freedom in the topic, the size of the caps and the breadth of the discussions, the better for all
controversial. In the cap a lot of superfluous (for example, launchers), it is overloaded with information. I see no point in using proprietary software. If someone needs it, then they do not need security and therefore this topic

* PHPoeniX, open for android in a separate post would be collected by category - it would be great: ok: And the algorithm of actions (what to do initially with the device, what later, that is, step by step) to paint also would not be superfluous. In the header of the main topic} -) break a leg: drag:

PHPoeniX @ 05/05/2019, 11:34*
Only the first is discussed in the topic.

This is just your personal opinion.
controversially

And now we are very carefully and thoughtfully studying the results of polls ...
In the cap a lot of superfluous (for example, launchers), it is overloaded with information

According to surveys, you have the full right to create your own.
Zmejj @ 05/05/2019, 12:15*
In the cap of the main theme will break the leg

And you, too.

Post has been editedokomand - 05.05.19, 17:01

And you, too.

It was supposed for the newcomers to write a small manual: how to begin the protection of the device, at least in general terms.>>
have the opportunity to discuss related issues (development vectors, disadvantages, possible changes in the structure of the cap, etc.)

which, in fact, was done.

Rep: (6051)
M
topic moved to subforum Interest clubs

Rep: (240)
For the microscopic theme, the same techniques and methods work as in other larger information systems: stuffing, sophistry, the dominance of extras under multi-phones, which create so-called. informational “noise” - the pollution of a topic with abstract posts under the guise of a discussion that willy-nilly forces the moderators to pay attention to this, or rather, the extras and create the conditions for a hard moderation of the topic. Even on this forum, the system (a set of scripts and algorithms) subordinates the common sense of people.
Everything works, nothing new. Old schemes that only occasionally smile.

Post has been editedtweed_man - 26.06.19, 18:42

waldr.asgun @ 06/26/2019, 16:08*
hide and seek means

You tell me ...
So far, the fact that all the most important (in my opinion) part of our discussion has been deleted. And, of course, no one has informed me about anything. Well, who am I ...
And earlier it was considered as the norm to indicate who exactly the moderator actions were carried out, so that you can contact the relevant forumchan and discuss the incident one way or another. But lately, something is done anonymously: warnings are issued anonymously, messages are deleted anonymously. Well, considering that the topic is about anonymity, such a moderator approach should probably be considered a benchmark for moderator anonymization)
Personally, I am not at all against this approach, if the discussions are not deleted, but are transferred to the appropriate topics.
So I think it is right that at first all this discussion of ours was transferred here.
Maybe you can help me with this.
After all, you do not want your time spent to be simply multiplied by zero, are you?

Post has been editedokomand - 26.06.19, 20:24

Tweed_man @ 06/26/2019, 15:40*
Everything works, nothing new.

Yes, that's it.
But you will not deny that there are forum users who are not so experienced in such matters for which the demonstration of these techniques, methods and schemes will be useful?
So I think that this should be done anyway, of course, not at the expense of more important things.

Rep: (120)
Can I speak too?

The theme of this topical and pressing, in my opinion in many areas and for many people. Therefore, it's complicated here. The first thing I would do is spread this topic on levels and trends (with discussion). Yes, there are different levels of problems and different directions. After that, it is necessary to decide which node the problem will be solved here. And all this to endure in a cap (to make it clear to all visitors). Title caps must be given in accordance with the selected direction, to be clearly understood. It is best to define the ideology (if I may?), As it will cut different, random people. Especially it will be good to work in a club in the future, if it starts to grow.

Post has been editedAlexander Voytekhovich - 26.06.19, 20:42
Reason for editing: Corrected

Alexander Voitekhovich @ 06/26/2019, 17:40*
Can I speak too?

In fact, I would like every member of the subject to speak here at least once.
with discussion

In fact, the forum users voted for it.
The question is that in practice it did not even work out the simplest.
Here is the main cap, which in the long run can lead any forumchanin. There is her current look.
Here is my vision of the main cap (at least its top):
Questions about security, privacy and anonymity on the network and under the android (Post okomand # 68304580)
And here is the positionferhad.necef :
Questions about security, privacy and anonymity in the network and under the android (Post ferhad.necef # 86067163)
which I consider to be the most adequate moderator in the section, but who does not want to or cannot explain this position of his own.
What to do in this situation?
Maybe you collectively reassure him.
Already once said: I do not hold onto keeping the main cap, I believe that it really should be comfortable and understandable for the majority.
And I have my own vision, which is periodically and ready to implement.
But, as it seems to me, the fundamental points should be implemented in the main header in any form:
  • prominently a list of links to alternative versions of the caps
  • in a prominent place a link to this topic, so that the opinions of members of the forum are public (because there are some beautiful topics, but killed by the outflow of members of the forum because of the complete lack of consideration of their opinions)

In my opinion, this is exactly what the votes say.
The first thing I would do

Well, I hope that at least alternative versions of the caps will be created, developed and not deleted. So everything is in your hands.

Post has been editedokomand - 27.06.19, 01:05

Rep: (120)
* okomand ,
If you go to the theme of a phone, then there is a sub-sections: "discussion", "flash", "games", etc.
It is more convenient and clearer. Especially if the first visit.
This is not so. Title caps a long, on my of.kliente does not fit completely. Read can only put to one side that I do not practice. Therefore, it can sometimes cause confusion. Furthermore it (the title) are very common. It does not reflect the creator of the idea of ​​grain. To understand what is happening on the forum have to read it, ask leading questions. It can not harm the forum, but creates an information noise interference. The rest to understand what the forum is becoming more difficult. While old-timers and regulars so can not appear. People have different degrees of perception and consciousness.
More frightening vastness of the scope of information and too superficial coverage of certain issues. Although thank you for it, that is, where to read, but most often it is not practical solutions. Of course this is not the fault of the creators of the forum. Just "delivery" is always painful and distressing. Seen will soon be one more "good company"
I stated above, I see a way out of this situation. The first thing to do is understanding of the situation (that's me more about yourself).

Alexander Voitekhovich @ 26/06/2019, 19:43*
Title caps a long, on my of.kliente not fully fit

If you're talking about the name of the current cap, you should ask that / those who have attached, and the original title:
Security in android. Privacy and anonymity on the Internet.
While it may, in the context of your particular difference or not.
Furthermore it (the title) are very common. It does not reflect the creator of the idea of ​​grain.

The original name, in my opinion, it reflects the grain.
To understand what is happening on the forum have to read it, ask leading questions. It can not harm the forum, but creates an information noise interference.

How can the issues of harm forum?
It seems to me much more harm to the forum clever statement "you are not here" and "there is not discussed," and the fear of being executed for questions.
In my opinion, the problem is not in the "information noise" and "noise", and in the absence of the curators, to devote time filling caps. There are other examples: bad curators have tried to show good due to purges, because to remove - not to create ...
So I for a discussion of good, is not very different, and the subsequent isolation of their essence.
More frightening vastness of the scope of information and too superficial coverage of certain issues.

waiting)
This is the most popular comment in this thread a long time.
Well, here is my vision, and others it will not.
While "thanks", "you are not here" and "there is not discussing" maybe soon the situation will change and ...
but most often it is not practical solutions

And I say, let everyone will create their practical version of caps!
When it is with confidence that his version will not be available somewhere on the outskirts of the main caps fine print ...
Alexander Voitekhovich @ 27/06/2019, 19:43*
The first thing to do is understanding of the situation

That's what created this topic, but this is not enough without the participation in the conceptualization and moderators.

Post has been editedokomand - 27.06.19, 01:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22/07/20 at 20:35