Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (479)
Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 +
SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F

Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ| Firmware В»|power usage пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S10 owners communication club | Samsung Galaxy S10 plus Snapdragon 855 - Official firmware пїЅ

Useful

Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 09.10.20, 16:35
Reason for editing: Samsung Optimization

Rep: (132)
LEECHER7600 @ 06/16/19, 20:49*
How shows the usual S10 battery?

Nothing for savings did not disconnect.
Attached Image

And where did you get that S10 + will keep the charge longer
Yes, there is more powerful battery, but the screen will eat these "extra" mah

Rep: (431)
* Ottuda
I also moved with a note of 9 Snap on S10 Snap and disappointed in autonomy, so I think that S10 + will not be worse than the note 9.

Rep: (1092)
Ottuda @ 06/16/19, 21:32*
And where did you get that S10 + will keep the charge longer
Yes, there is more powerful battery, but the screen will eat these "extra" mah

With the fact that the "extra" 0.3 inches of the screen well, however, "will eat" a difference of 700 mAh ... Even if two throats will eat! Well, even consider that the middle user runs the screen about 30-40% of the total smart work time. All the rest of the time consumption 10 and 10+ is identical with the same scenario!

SOM72 @ 06/16/19, 22:57*
With the fact that the "extra" 0.3 inches of the screen well, however, "will not" devour "a difference of 700 mAh ...

devour
I had Note9, S8 + still not hands, S10, respectively, too
So, with identical software, the same scenario of use,
All these devices live 2 days at 4 o'clock screen and 30% charge residue
Even the same sim card was used
By the end of the day, S10 even more borrowed
I'm on it now at 29% for a couple more hours of screen stretch, which was never on two
The aforementioned phones

Post has been editedOttuda - 16.06.19, 23:25

Ottuda @ 06/16/19, 23:25*
I was with me

And what have 10+ then? How can I compare smarts from different model rows and years? But this is your opinion ...

Rep: (29)
S10 plus well very quickly discharged, it is the norm?
Sgn9, he held twice.

PVR59 @ 06/17/19, 0:41*
S10 plus well very quickly discharged, it is the norm?

This is a philosophical question ... If you are satisfied, the "rules", if not satisfied - "no rules" ...

som72 @ 17.06.19, 0:51*
This is a philosophical question ... If you are satisfied, the "rules", if not satisfied - "no rules" ...
yes of course, it is not the rules ...
That did not give, it does not save us from the rapid discharge.
Who can give advice from yourself, who as the extended life of the smartphone?

* pvr59 , of course, I am guilty that I thwarked you a little ... But take a look at the situation on the part. You have been on the forum for 10 years now: in a branch of only 150 pages ... Read at least the last 50 and most likely, you will immediately understand "norms" or "not norms", and you can also find a solution to your problem ! The branch has a hat, there is also a full useful info! People wrote a few months, laid out, discussed and here you are so on a white horse, they say I came, let's all in a new one!
Well, in addition, you did not give any information at all ... absolutely ... what kind of smart, from where, what kind of use mode, which operators, what a coating, what kind of smart settings on the screen and power consumption, the screenshots of power consumption, which programs are worth, What works in the background of what they walked, they were blocked / frozen from system applications and process, which advertising blockers, wipes and other "improvements" use, in which case in the end we carry?! While, in your post, I personally can advise only to turn off smart - then the charge is enough for a long time! Sorry...

Post has been editedsom72 - 17.06.19, 01:15

som72 @ 17.06.19, 1:14*
I, of course, to blame that potrollit you a little ... But as you look at the situation from the outside. You have 10 years on the forum and at the same time: in the branch of a total of 150 pages ... read though, would last 50 and, most likely, you will immediately understand "the rules" it or "no standards", as well as possible and find a solution to your problem ! We have branches cap, there is also full of information useful! People have written, laid out a few months, and then you discussed this on a white horse, they say, I have come, let ka all on new!
Well, in addition, you did not give any information at all ... absolutely ... what kind of smart, from where, what kind of use mode, which operators, what a coating, what kind of smart settings on the screen and power consumption, the screenshots of power consumption, which programs are worth, What works in the background of what they walked, they were blocked / frozen from system applications and process, which advertising blockers, wipes and other "improvements" use, in which case in the end we carry?! While, in your post, I personally can advise only to turn off smart - then the charge is enough for a long time! Sorry...

Time to read 50 pages yet, flipped on the search, intelligent response is not found.
If in short, turned off by disabler everything related to fb and Bixby, I turned off all geolocation except navigator, turned off all systems improve certain applications (which take the data and artificial intelligence he thinks that as a yes is better for me to be) chosen in the battery mode is optimized and adaptive power mode, the operator MTS, Exynos processor, smart GHS 10+, ad-blocking software is not yet set, the notice delivered to the VC, votsap, mail.
Well, if in fact speak with the same settings SGBV 9 kept better, much better, but the difference in them, only the CPU, at GHS exynos, a SGBV on Snape was.

Post has been editedpvr59 - 17.06.19, 01:27
Reason for editing:.

* pvr59 , literally on the previous page my screen power consumption ... See ourselves - it's good or bad. I did not disconnect anything, with the exception of the huge synchronization of me (by regular settings) ... I didn't freeze anything "freeze" and did not block ... The power consumption mode is adaptive, but in the "middle economy" left only the circumcision of the processor, everything else Disabled. NFC, BT, geolocation and Wi-Fi never turn off at all. In synchronization, there are constantly 7 mailboxes, weather and several widgets like "My MTS", calendar, well, and that there is still smart in itself synchrine (I even unload statistics for googles and other samsuns I do not turn off). The hours are constantly connected (tricks) ... from "unthinkable crap", constantly hanging in the background while only Dr. Web, Energobar, clipboard, recording calls and "screen rotational". The Aode is always enabled and the indicator of missing notifications around the front camera always works. My power consumption is quite suitable!

Post has been editedsom72 - 17.06.19, 01:49

Rep: (1)
In short, I will cut the secret. I have a C10e and the battery kept very figovy (after onePlus 5), charged twice a day. SOT approximately goes about 3 hours, which is very small. In the official dealer did the diagnosis and in the end it turned out that VK eats on the background of 100mach and for the charging cycle eats about 2000mach batteries, although VK was used exclusively for messages. Standing the original VC from Google Play.

For the third day, as I deleted VC and the battery began to keep 2 times better than a minimum. So those who have C10 and very quickly puts the battery, remove the VC and test.

And in the settings "Using the battery" VK was generally not listed, like this)

ARSENIIJJ @ 06/17/19, 2:03*
In short, I will cut the secret. ... Original VC from Google Play.

There are many such "secrets", for example, the original FB ... Only it, for example, and delete it is not always possible ... Write, infection!

Rep: (4)
As practice shows, exclusively by Wi-Fi holds almost 9 hours. And on weekdays in the evening they charge, 4G all day, always 5 and a half hours gives out. S10 +. Dark topic on schedule in the evening. The optimal mode. YouTube, games about one hour, social network
Attached Image

Post has been editedSanyasexy - 17.06.19, 08:03

Rep: (0)
BALU73 @ 14.06.19, 18:05*
Something is not believed.

Native s / y. With a native cable current same.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (982)
Thetune @ 06/17/19, 08:28*
With native cable

Do you have a green one? Nothing confused?

Rep: (0)
* denon480 ,
Power supply native. The cable is natural left, with Ali, but I am writing that currents holds. I have a problem in the fact that from power supplies without quick charging current 0.12 - 0.3 A. and Cables here.

Post has been editedthetune - 17.06.19, 08:43
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (377)
I would like to clarify, all the same affects the use of the night regime constantly, on energy saving?
Or is it one of the myths?

SOM72 @ 06/16/19, 23:41*
And what have 10+ then? How can I compare smarts from different model rows and years?

Indeed, S10 + with nothing.
You wrote, I replied that people do not seduce that Plus will keep the charge longer than ordinary dozen. (At least, significantly longer)
As practice shows, Samsung is not very good, it is possible to make batteries with a capacity of Over 3500 Mah
This topic rose to Note9 more than once, with its 4000 battery, which is discharged at the end of the working day.

Ottuda @ 06/17/19, 13:12*
You wrote, I answered that people do not seduce that Plus will keep the charge longer than ordinary dozen.

I am sure that it will be ... You, that is not ... And to dedicated or not, this is the choice of everyone!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 23:06