PictureS99
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

TWRP

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 11.08.20, 21:02
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (14)
* flopik46 , Try to cut it from the root folder. Just remember the way. I wiper operates without MusicFX

Rep: (0)
* zakirov907 Whether it can be with the help of paints patcher to remove?

* flopik46 , It is possible to remove through Root Explorer, if there is Ruth) If there is no root, Viper, too, will not work)

* zakirov907 , All ponel! Accomplish your goal when I have, and if you can tell me how to put the Viper, and it had been receiving, and now is not (Ruth is, otherwise I traveled to prashivkam: D)

* flopik46 I have it is in the system-app- MusicFX folder. Do not delete, just move the folder to a USB flash drive, suddenly will not work
Attached Image
]

* flopik46 I found on the forum topic ViperFx. I downloaded from there viper under my version of android. Established through TWRP. After installation, the driver checked. Sometimes not rising - it was due to a more recent version of boot.img. If established, it is necessary to check the driver in the viper.
A photo
Attached Image

* zakirov907 , Of payment card, popped another prikol.s using Root Explorer failed, writes only chtenie.No I corrected using TWRP (peremeinovalin the TWRP) and the conductor still says only reading. What to do?

* flopik46 , There is a law. R / W, was changed to R / O, as in this post.
HOMTOM S99 - Firmware (Post zakirov907 # 96494156)

Post has been editedzakirov907 - 14.05.20, 11:38
Reason for editing: Added link

* zakirov907 It can be on more detailed, and then I'm stupid (preferably in the screen): rolleyes:

Rep: (6)
* flopik46 , Reflash through fleshtuls , in apgreid mode

I met in a subject several cases similar to mine. My device is simply cut down, and then loaded directly into tvrp but it was a couple of times and everything twice managed to restore it. For the third time to flash through rekaveri failed. I decided to flash through fleshtul. Doproshivalsya that turn the phone into a brick. Fleshtul constantly gave error, in short a lot of things altered. Again from the ground began to reinstall prelauder, did everything as it should, but the endless mistakes. In google scored homtom s99 rom official, was on the very first link, it downloaded three files: the driver and firmware fleshtul in a separate folder, to avoid confusion. I sew the first time, without clipping the volume keys. Just format all + download. As a result, the eighth android version R08 firmware.
Maybe someone will come in handy.

Site with firmware

SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1836_Win
MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8
Homtom_S99_MT6750_20180604_8.0.0

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Hello!
zapropastilsya something somewhere I've found MTK_AllInOne_DA1640 o.O, who can share? Thank you ...
and then lying on the table kipich))

Rep: (623)
cobratty @ 07.07.20, 23:16*
MTK_AllInOne_DA1640

HOMTOM S99 - Firmware (Post daksup # 84056814)

Rep: (1)
... it says that the owner moved the file to the Trash ((

* cobratty,

HOMTOM S99 - Firmware (Post buffallo2012 # 97024284)

Rep: (2)
Tell me how to sew twrp nor HRH HRH fastbut fleshtu or did not work, what can the particular version of the flasher is needed. Wood stand ...

stimul-tem @ 27.11.18, 16:44*
Hello, official firmware HOMTOM-HTS99-Android_8.0-R12-20181012.
Download from Yandex.Disk:
https://yadi.sk/i/yxq0KIi9wDxPzQ(Instructions from HomTom support)
https://yadi.sk/d/OFk2b5opYk3ecw(SP Flash Tool from the HomTom website)
https://yadi.sk/d/fXX9pN-88oUFRA(Firmware R12-20181012 for HomTom S99)

UDP: By the way, those who wrote about turning on the screen with a delay of ~ 20 sec., By experimenting with the firmware of the phone, noticed this, but only on firmware R10, it seems that the firmware goes with the jambs sometimes, try to flash it again (Reaction to turn on the screen You can check immediately after launch, wherever you choose the language).

When you update the firmware on the instructions from the tech support, all data from the phone to delete or just upgraded the firmware?

Good day.
Tell anyone where to find the kernel sources 3.18.60+ to this unit.
Surprising presence of heaps of custom firmware and no kernel source.
Drivers on the sensor, screen, wi-fi, etc. together with the kernel go?

* AndyKKKK, , You should at least put an instruction from tech support. By the way, how to contact tech support?

Rep: (2)
their official firmware works well, the only annoying wrong battery charge display. can someone corrected? The topic did not read all of it, ask for slippers is not a throw.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/08/20, 16:05