PictureS99
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

TWRP

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 24.08.19, 09:45
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (623)
* antonbeketov123 ,
You have a third person pishit replace DA, I gave up the post and instruction.

Post has been editedvitches69 - 30.12.19, 11:00

Rep: (194)
* antonbeketov123 You responded with an error as the fight

Rep: (41)
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Greetings to all, Happy New Year! I have a question I put firmware BeastROMs v1.2 20190219 everything works well but when you call someone (through time) is thrown off and the screen is written, the mobile network is not available, day what it can be that?

Rep: (18)
antonbeketov123 @ 28.12.19, 10:46*
loaded directly into twrp
It was such a cyclic restart after not successful flooded firmware. Flies, or rather para file is overwritten in tvrp spontaneously and as a result of cyclic restart, so it needs to be restored. Better in the drain fleshtule flash the firmware, and then all the instructions set rekaveri. And just to make a backup file para, and preferably all blank lines to score zeros heh editor, so I helped to make.

* antonbeketov123 You make a screen as in the manager you determined? And you were right to say that it is not necessary to sew format all + download, just download only, and as you correctly is not how many people have indicated that you changed the DA.

Post has been editedAlex.DZ - 02.01.20, 18:32

* Alexeykamensk , The impression that the native loader flew. It may be that even in the moment, a comrade in tvrp enters the body? If included, then try to restore the file para asking someone to make a backup of this file. Can he throw his, if still part of the rekaveri course.

Post has been editedAlex.DZ - 02.01.20, 18:42

* Alex.DZ,
Thank you, I flash the official firmware via your sending tul then put twrp and then flashed BeastROMs v1.2 20,190,219 and right now I have a problem in it: everything works well but when you call someone resets (through time) on the screen of the mobile network is unavailable written , day what it can be that?

* antonbeketov123 Not encountered such, here, try this patch HOMTOM S99 - Firmware (Post vitches69 # 81240941) .

Post has been editedAlex.DZ - 02.01.20, 18:50

Guys what xposed put our beast (r12 stock firmware)? In the subject xposed confused.

Rep: (167)
* yurok0611 here Xposed (Yandex drive) first sew the archive through TWRP, then put himself Xposed, you can see that the run is not activated, reboot, install GravityBox (optional) activate it in the Xposed, reboot, you set up.
Do not forget about backup!

Post has been editedAlexeykamensk - 26.01.20, 14:04

Rep: (111)
in general, I put a couple of firmware on the Android10Development and porting of GSI-firmware (Post Igor-s7 # 93158302)and thisDevelopment and porting of GSI-firmware (Post KrixFix_YT # 92791309)stopped at Havoc 3.1 before this was 2.9 in both 10-ok problem with offline charging it then appears and disappears and is always 50% in tvrp from Havoc are not translated additional settings set so in tvrp reset to factory default settings and formatting DATA through the YES further rolls firmware and after 2 patch and magisk for Havoc 3.1 and Bliss12.2 to another when it comes to butanimatsii and hover ... go in and rolled his tvrp patches ... I attached to this post franca take from herehttps://opengapps.org/there is only the nano and pico so feys Haydee will not work, he begins with a micro and their more formal relationship no ... everything seems normal rabotaet..testyu)

Attached files

Attached filePermissiver_v5.zip(1.19 MB)
Attached fileallzygotefix2.zip(1.11 MB)
Attached fileMagisk-v20.1-phh.zip(5.22 MB)
Attached filePatch_Bliss-12.1_etc.zip(2.42 MB)

Post has been editeddjujsi - 09.02.20, 11:51

Rep: (1)
* djujsi AP, ussd work?

Rep: (111)
* masilij , Yes

Alex.DZ @ 02.01.20, 19:37*
If included, then try to restore the file para asking someone to make a backup of this file. Can he throw his

* Alex.DZ,

Good afternoon! Can I please ... Also only in the recovery comes constantly ...

* Pr4p0d0bn1,
Had the same problem, help unlock the bootloader in FASTBOOT mode via adb

* djujsi
After loading the patch bliss eternal, without boot normally.
3 days of use has fallen off once the network.
Freeze Hovac setting, those who are the first point.
Not functioning com.android.musicfx (EQ), that is, it is, but it is accessed from a third-party application closes with an error.
Was cut down by 30%, to be loaded only fastbut, I put it on charging, unsubscribe.
In general, the firmware working, nimble.

UPD: At work, on the charge of usb computer does not start at home in their native 2A wound.
Test further ...

Post has been editedmasilij - 12.02.20, 18:10
Reason for editing:

Hello, put pixel dust, there is no network error + E and H (for patch connection is established)

Attached images
Attached Image

There is a problem. When an incoming call at all that does not appear sound only. When you press the phone icon (screenshot attached) and then return to the current call, all normal and you can answer the call. Stock Firmware There are solutions without resetting to factory settings?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedyurok0611 - 24.03.20, 17:44
Reason for editing: Amendments

Rep: (167)
yurok0611 @ 24.03.20, 19:43*
There are solutions without resetting to factory settings?
And clear your app cache or store the phone and tried to give him all the permission?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 19:59