> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

MiniPhone | Club of lovers of small smartphones and large smart watches

Rep: (883)
MINI Phone CLUB пїЅ | about the club пїЅ | miniFAQ пїЅ | Mini smartphones пїЅ | big smart watch пїЅ | club members пїЅ | club signature
Attached Image

Our slogan: "Multum in parvo" (Much in the Small)
The curator of the topic isgolden_dragon
Reviews by our users Minitelephone

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 10.03.20, 12:29

zsavhd @ 14.03.19, 20:07*
Here are my "babies" and even "old men", but the convenience is much better than new "shovel"

Oh, hey: lol: Pomnitsa in one of those novelty about Minifon notably flooding on MiniTelefonov, and there was born the idea of ​​the club, by the way;)
I would like to invite you here before, but the messages in the topic someone rubbed completely, or I did not find our flood: lol:

In the club take: rofl: By the way why do so many MiniTelefonov? Just for the collection?
zsavhd @ 14.03.19, 22:13*
Sony Ericsson Xperia mini ST15i is a masterpiece, as is done with the soul, oh if there now deliver powerful hardware, it would not even looking gave a lot of money.

I agree, I've tried many remakes MiniTelefonov, and unfortunately they are in terms of price / performance / battery / opportunities and some do not reach the seven-year sonek. He left to himselfSony Ericsson XPERIA mini pro and well you know. The choice of course is, but almost everywhere have basic problems or quality or battery, or some other functionality ...

By the way have long wanted to ask the user Neptune Pine Smartwatch. What he did not deign to your attention? As for me, so it is something that is necessary. In view of those times, and grant me today. Like solid quartet for android still quite serviceable. Bracelet again, and size. Of course just enough memory RAM, and battery guards 850 mAh. And I realized that it would need to charge each time to remove the bracelet? This probably implies depreciation of fixtures and body?

By the way, on any forum read that the producers of this miracle, the basis taken Sony Eriksan type of Sony Ericsson xperia X10, adding a little memory and making a new building, well trimmed and firmware, it does not collide with such thoughts?

Generally, if the Neptune Pine Smartwatch at least now it was possible for 10 000 rubles to buy, I would take even b / y to test, tempting looks. But alas, even b / y for him lomyat cost under 20,000 rubles o.O
O.P. @ 15/03/19, 9:25*
No one mentioned sonyericsson xperia ray.

Yeah. Not a bad phone. We just add here as references ... As the need and demand. I added, in principle at Sonya there still some decent Minicoy those times there. But they are outdated, and people do not know what they are capable of more.
SonyEricsson Xperia Ray He added to the catalog and added Jelly, Jelly Pro, they are still sold well ...
O.P. @ 15/03/19, 9:25*
He would have more memory, but Android is more modern ...

Oh yes, mnorgie think so. Ideal would be the entire series of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA mini (SonyEricsson Xperia Ray) to add at least a memory gig, and nothing else do not touch, firmware, and so are modern, a great camera, battery pleases, accessories complete and not expensive, the screen is perfect in size and body compact. But alas, the Chinese go through Alpha Centauri to him, and even close to the usability Sonya does not fit yet. Except perhaps Unihertz Atom, well, there we know the value of APB ... Well, for someone like, but it is not cheap. And s an flaws in the form of a smaller screen and not Hymenaeus flash, and the camera is inferior there.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 15.03.19, 18:09

Rep: (480)
zsavhd @ 14.03.19, 22:13*
Xperia mini ST15i is a masterpiece,
I will support, for the same character

Rep: (24)
All mini-phones without NFC, as I understand?

Rep: (123)
O.P. @ 16/03/19, 9:55*
Why do so many MiniTelefonov? Just for the collection?

Hello,: rolleyes: Thank you for joining the club.
Just like the use of all. By the way I do, and computers on Windows OS also all the small screens of 4.0 - to 5.6 inches, just like all the equipment is small, but on the contrary women love bigger. :)
golden_dragon @ 15.03.19, 19:07*
ask the user Neptune Pine Smartwatch. What he did not deign to your attention?

Yes, of course they are up-now-since expired, but quite weak already for iron, but YouTube look at them with pleasure very much, because it is very light and can be hidden under a fist in a public place where you can even go unnoticed in the eyes of others people still love the twist them between his fingers as soon as a matchbox, calls for enough battery for 2 days to spare. They are small and do not need to demand a lot from them. Yes, to charge them with the need to remove the strap, but I just drag them in his pocket, and the strap is in the box as new to them and do not use. Oh, yes, most likely eventually wear everything has to be in any thing. But my copy looks like new, without scratches on the screen and look decent as treat them with care, because I understand that this technology is not, unfortunately, try to keep them in working order still at least 10 years Yes, the price even b / y expensive, but it is clear they have not found, is history. Firmware is not engaged, just once, and so they work perfectly. And, on occasion, that was taken from them as a basis for a prototype from Sony, it is quite possible. After the mini from Sony this is the perfect solution, but at that time, although now it would be possible to improve on the hardware, and it was still possible to enjoy 10 years easily. Ah, dreams, dreams ..
O.P. @ 16/03/19, 9:55*

Like I stated in the Atom.
Attached Image

: yes2:

Post has been editedzsavhd - 16.03.19, 12:42

O.P. @ 16/03/19, 8:55*

Well no. All of the modern, many with FTS. Then take a look:
| mini smartphonesпїЅ |
2) Unihertz Atom - Discussion (AliEkspress)
5) SERVO X7 plus (AliEkspress)
These precisely with the NSF ...
zsavhd @ 16.03.19, 09:18*
After the mini from Sony this is the perfect solution, but at that time, although now it would be possible to improve on the hardware, and it was still possible to enjoy 10 years easily. Ah, dreams, dreams ..

Jelly Pro like a worthy successor to the mini Sonic. And it has three slots, 2 sim card + card. Removable battery, and have an operative fresh android. But I do not know whether there is in it on and off at scheduled times and teleforna Mirakast. The theme is not very active, no one there does not answer ...
* zsavhd
Mini computers are of course the beauty of your.
By the way I had in 2013 Viliv S5 - I.Atom1.33GGts / GMA500 / 1Gb RAM / 128Gb SSD / 4.8 "(1024x768) / HDSPA / GPS / 3G / WiFi / Bluetooth 2.0 / TV-Out / DMB-TV / Windows7 smartphone on conventional windsurfing. I bought it from the hands of over 17 000 then to work was needed. And imagine a man with Avito sent from the north to our south, after my prepaid) Avito delivery is not there, all on parole, here so. Pomnitsa excellent device was, for those times just space. And I was, as you can see, top of the range, even sim card like you can as that to insert. then a year later sold the rights in central Russia. just for decent he paid, I sent the mail, the same for 17,000 rubles, for those times it's a lot. How is 70,000 rubles, probably ...

That's the way my ex Viliv S5Viliv S5 and Viliv X70 - Discussion (golden_dragon # 20174378 Post)
Nostalgie)))))))))))
Even the subject led and led vporyadok) There are still the owners have, if that)

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 16.03.19, 13:59

Rep: (19)
* golden_dragon , Where are you from with Yugov, if not secret?
My sheep have only ultra-compact desktop computer, collected his own hands, but the spirit I am with you as long to look for a small phone, but did not completely defined)

* lobodatriaz
I have a house in Adygeisk (Republic of Adygea), apartment in Krasnodar (Krasnodar region), and to wind across the Caucasus, in principle, hence the need for additional small improvised phone.

Posted on 16/03/2019, 13:17:

lobodatriaz @ 16.03.19, 13:10*
yet I look for a small phone,

This is a philosophical question: rofl: It is possible to search for life) Over time MiniTelefonu adapt to new requirements, and manufacturers are slowly but embody our dreams in the "iron"

Rep: (19)
* golden_dragon , I'm not fussy, the latter Chinese lacks only fair battery, one working day during normal use, it is enough for me.
PS Greetings from Rostov)

Post has been editedlobodatriaz - 16.03.19, 13:28
Reason for editing: Completed

lobodatriaz @ 16.03.19, 13:10*
sheep only ultra-compact desktop computer, collected his own hands, but the spirit I am with you,

This business can be here to talk and show if you wish, free theme mysleizlozheniya topics: yes2:

Greetings from snowy south :)

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 16.03.19, 13:51

golden_dragon @ 16.03.19, 14:02*
Jelly Pro like a worthy successor to Sonic mini

Here are a few do not agree, MediaTek processor will never be the same powerful and stable for ten years ahead in terms of reliability as a Qualcomm. Therefore only tested for decades Qualcomm.
golden_dragon @ 16.03.19, 14:02*
By the way I had in 2013 Viliv S5

Finally remembered you, I think somewhere in your nickname is often seen early in 2013, so in that same topicmy old nickname that was banned ;)
It should be the same where they met, very happy to meet, shake your hand. : Yes2: Yes, it was a great time.
PS By the way, all the time wanted to buy AdvanceTC Magix W3 and the money was ever in and out it on the official website their $ 999 + Shipping $ 35 + any fee an additional $ 30 was about to pay, and they hung up on your site advertising, which will be available soon already a new version AdvanceTC Magix W4. In general I waited and waited and did not wait, and the old version AdvanceTC Magix W3 is already blown, and did not buy. And so at the time the unit was gorgeous and he could call. I am can now be bought again, but they were not.

Post has been editedzsavhd - 16.03.19, 17:50

golden_dragon @ 16.03.19, 13:02*
2) Unihertz Atom - Discussion (AliEkspress)

zsavhd @ 16.03.19, 09:18*
Like I stated in the Atom.
I read all the discussion.
I am glad! Well, finally marketers to come up with a clear idea: a large screen diagonal - not always the subject of dreams.
I am waiting for the next step. I think that in the coming year will be smartphones with "average" diagonal ideal for me would be 4 "with a minimum of frames, the edge 3.5-3.7".

O.P. @ 16/03/19, 19:10*
ideal for me would be 4 "with a minimum of frames, the edge 3.5-3.7".

Of course we are waiting, but all renowned manufacturers have gone to great size. Everything will return to normal as soon as enough of all manufacturers with large dimensions, everything goes in a spiral circle. But it could take a decade. So that one year not solve this problem. : Yes2:

Post has been editedzsavhd - 23.03.19, 17:47

zsavhd @ 16.03.19, 17:22*
Here are a few do not agree, MediaTek processor will never be the same powerful and stable for ten years ahead in terms of reliability as a Qualcomm. Therefore only tested for decades Qualcomm.

Well, there are more questions I have to grit screen. Percent for everyday tasks like MiniTelefona missing people.
my old nickname that was banned

Ay yai yai, radish: lol: honorary member of the club ban: D Ponyatnenko, here I am with all crossed, much to the project 4 PDA in his time did. I remember propihnul section New items here and turned it into a kind of portal to the project 4 PDA. Those. All new devices fall into the news, and the appearance of the owners moved to the forum, there all sorts of schemes, patterns, remember the admins do. So many topics, well, so many went through me ... But these people are not scattered: yes2: behave decently and clubs from the heart here. Trepalka same} -) By the way, I did not understand why the topic is still not in the interest groups, or at least in tehnotrepalke. Is not godly, someone needs to give The rod with wire: rofl:
AdvanceTC Magix W3

Remember, remember ... And the theme of it was in the section What's New? ... But I think right now necessary in such devices are not present. Modern Android phones tend to have 7 diagonally. A 6-inch seems like the norm.
Oh the times, oh the morals ...: rofl:

I will tell you so. at the beginning of this millennium, I was drawn contrary to the long diagonal. And that means camping in the years since the tenth, when the norm was windose Mobil and the diagonal just Norman schetaete like Sony Ericsson Xperia mini, ie 2.5 inches or 3 inches, 4 and 4.3 was considered a big screen. Then pam-pamHighscreen Hippo , Attention, as many as many as five (5 !!!) inches, even with track Bol ... .. Yes, so I bought it, well, I liked it, not a word. And to read and surf on it at the time it was vaueffektno. But how people react and friends. A bunch of tips and questions on the tablet zechem I say: rofl: And is not dangerous if such a device is a large five-inch !!! : Rofl: keep the brain: rofl: By the way, while a five-inch phone was nonsense. Now 10 years have passed, MDA ... 5 inches longer such as the minimum standard: rolleyes: So things are changing, and devices and needs, and we are with you. Here me now pulls on miniustroystva. Although the main phone is still in the range of 5-6 inches necessity.

By the way, using the occasion, such as grit: rofl: I wrote ita little about your software on MiniTelefone. TodayibidAdd Folder:
Other software I have installed on Mini-Phone, based on the rest:
On a gadget like Sony Ericsson XPERIA mini pro (Android version 4):
1) Mandarin, client ICQ or Kvipa. Works great on 4 android with us.
2) Skype and Vatsap , Put from the market, work.
3) Sound Meter (Sound Meter), many of them on the Market, measures the noise level in decibels.
4) magnifier camera- magnifier and microscope, with light. For viewing small parts, banknotes, insects, etc. It works great.
5) Metal detector- A program to search for metal. Metal detector You can search for coins in the grass, you can check the presence of reinforcement or wiring in the wall so as not to accidentally drill through the works :)
6) Folder Player- simple as the T-34. Music all format player. The best thing is that he even loses video files, now I download clips right away, and if I have to listen to them.
7) MX Player- advanced media player.
8) Pedometer -Accupedo. Not bad. There is a free version on the market.
9)Altimeter I don't remember one there. It measures the height above sea level.
10) Via browser- A good, easy, fast browser.
11) AlReader- book reader. Good And reads the voice of the book (4 Android is needed, no less).
12) Vibrometer-seismometer. Actually he. If you put on the chest, draws a cardiogram.
13)Laser level- leveling tool
14) Smart kit 360- Smart Kit 360 has a modern interface and an extensive collection of tools. Among them are the usual level and compass like and not quite standard. For example, heart rate sensor, luxmeter and vibrometer, and a whole lot more.

Well, there are still all sorts of managers, games, etc.

And then my phone, and the software then I do not remember ... And everything on the shelves ... Who's supposed to see, consult, share their experience and software here.

Rep: (205)
That would be released who is now on new element baseHighscreen boost
Oh, what it was the battery and razmerchik just mine.

zsavhd @ 16.03.2019, 18:21*
Of course we are waiting, but all renowned manufacturers have gone to great size. Everything will return to normal as soon as all the manufacturers are played on a large size, everything goes in a spiral circle. But it could take a decade. So that one year not solve this problem. : Yes2:
If you see several models 3 "plus or minus about 4" very soon.
I hope.
Mass insanity 6 "shovels finally becomes apparent.

Post has been editedO.P. - 17.03.19, 00:15

O.P. @ 17/03/19, 00:13*

Judging by the announcements, I would not expect it.

O.P. @ 17/03/19, 00:13*

Well, there's not so obvious, but the insanity with built-in, not a replaceable battery is quite annoying.

Rep: (83)
golden_dragon @ 18.03.19, 11:19*
insanity with built-in, no replaceable battery
In a screen device capacitance difference between the removable and replaceable batteries - up to six times.

golden_dragon @ 18.03.2019, 11:19*
insanity with built-in, not a replaceable battery is quite annoying.

But this is not the idiocy ....
Quick charging, high currents, spring contacts are not reliable.

Rep: (1)
this deviceAnica K-TOUCH I9 (mini phone)

Who ordered someday?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/08/20, 16:08