> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

MiniPhone | Club of lovers of small smartphones and large smart watches

Rep: (885)
MINI Phone CLUB пїЅ | about the club пїЅ | miniFAQ пїЅ | Mini smartphones пїЅ | big smart watch пїЅ | club members пїЅ | club signature
Attached Image

Our slogan: "Multum in parvo" (Much in the Small)
The curator of the topic isgolden_dragon
Reviews by our users Minitelephone

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 10.03.20, 12:29

miniFAQ clubMiniPhone

miniFAQ
1)clubMiniPhone пїЅ| about the clubпїЅ| mini smartphonesпїЅ| big smart watchпїЅ| | club membersпїЅ
2) Software that uses golden_dragon on a mini phone
3) How can I set up a mini-lunch screen (video)
4) We look at smartphones up to 4 inches in RF
https://www.dns-shop.ru/catalog/17a8a01d16404e77/smartfony/?order=1&groupBy=none&stock=2&fr[99g_=3.5-4&f[99a_=32cc&f[9a8_==32sj

5) Arm mountand with recharging.
6) Improved navigation.Here

Friendly clubs:

SignatureClub
1) MINI Phone CLUB пїЅ
[font = lato] [background = green] [color = snow] [b] MINI [/ b] Phone [/ background] [background = darkgrey] [b] [/ color] [/ background] [sup] CLUB [/ sup] [/ b] [/ font] [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=942452&view=getnewpost"[[/url]

or
2) MiniPhone пїЅ
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=942452 "] [color = red] Mini [/ color] [color = blue] Phone [/ color] [/ url] [url =" //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=942452&view=getnewpost"[[/url]

contestsand memorable club events
1) photo of their favorite MiniTelefonov or collection miniustroystv.05.02.2020to 10.03.2020 The competition resultshere.
2) ...

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 10.03.20, 12:30

Club membersMiniPhone

The club was founded on 02/20/19golden_dragon. To become a member of the club: you must not violate the rules of the resourcesavagemessiahzine.comand own smart device with screen sizes from 1.5 "to 3.7"
Such gadgets are discussed here:
Android smartphones have to have a screen of not more than 3.7 inches. You should have a real user, and be preferably later in 2019. Smart watch can be removable (not removable allowed) homemade or factory bracelet. The screen should be at least one and a half inches, and preferably a rectangular (square shape), such as devices for the picture.
Attached ImageAttached Image
If you havesmaller smart watches then you here.

To get here, in the list of club members:
1) Tell what device you are using and why.
2) Give a link to its review or to the store where it was purchased.
3) Periodically share impressions about the work of such devices, share news, participate in club events.It is advisable to add our topic to your favorites or subscribe to it.

MembersClub

1) The founder of the club -golden_dragon(Sony Ericsson SK17i, Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman, Jelly Pro) And hisMiniTelefonov collection
2) ceonidd(Sony Ericsson St15i)
3) MaiOles(Sony Ericsson SK17i and Unihertz Atom)
4) by_tony(Sony Ericsson St15i)
5) k225yt(k-touch i9)
6) zsavhd(Neptune Pine, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini, Sony Ericsson Xperia mini ST15i, HTC Desire C, Unihertz Atom)mini PC collection
7) Lord_Uri(Nokia 5500, Palm PVG100, Energizer Hardcase H240S, GTStsr BM50, Unihertz Atom, Aeku M5) and some not at all standard notebookshere
8) derflinger(Anica K-TOUCH I9)
9) O.P.(Xperia Ray)
10) MishaAsphalt(MegaFon Login and Fly Era Nano 5 IQ434)
11) raVen_1966(ulcool U2)
12) Cotfuce(Melrose K15)
13) viktorsar(Anica K-TOUCH I9)
14) _KM_(Smsung i550 and Nokia 700)
15) AnatoliyK(Xiaomi QIN 2 and Palm pvg 100)
16) max740(Wildfire s)
17) Murzbrus(Siemens ME45 and Yunihertz Jelly)

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 21.02.20, 11:14

Catalog-rubricator:
Mini smartphones, in order of appearance
Not produced:
1) Sony Ericsson Xperia mini - Discussion(b \ y is on Avito, ref restored, as new on AliExpress)
2) Sony Ericsson XPERIA mini pro - Discussion(b \ y is on Avito, ref restored, as new on AliExpress)
3) Sony Ericsson XPERIA active - Discussion(b \ y is on Avito, ref restored, as new on AliExpress)
4) Sony Ericsson Xperia ray - Discussion(b \ y is on Avito, ref restored, as new on AliExpress, is on Ibey)
5) Samsung Galaxy Fame(b \ y is on Avito, ref restored, as new on AliExpress)
6) Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - Discussion(b \ y is on Avito, ref restored, as new on AliExpress, is on Ibey)

On sale:
1) Soyes 6S / 7S - Discussion(Aliexpress)
2) Unihertz Atom - Discussion(Aliexpress)
3) Anica T I8 - Discussion(Aliexpress)
4) Kcosit R887(Aliexpress, removable battery)
5) SERVO X7 plus(Aliexpress)
6) Anica K-TOUCH I9 (mini phone)(Aliexpress)
7) Soyes XS (mini)(Aliexpress)
8) MiGueR T3more translator (Aliexpress)
9) Melrose PK S9 Plus (mini phone)(Aliexpress)
10) Palm -(Sold in Russia in MTS salons)
11) ulcool U2(3.15 "Leather Edge, Google Play) (AliExpress)
12) Jelly (Jelly Pro) - Discussion(AliExpress and Amazon)
13) Melrose K15 - Discussion(Aliexpress)
14) K-TOUCH I 10 (mini)(Aliexpress)
15) Satrend S11(Aliexpress)
16) Modu t phone(ebay)
17) Phone Light Phone 2(4G is, but the screen is b / w)
18) NTT Docomo CardPhone KY-01L(3G, LTE is, but the screen is b / w)
19) iLA R17 (2019)(Aliexpress)
20) Rakuten Mini (2019)- Japanese Minitelefon only e-SIM. (Buy at Japanese auctions can be)
21) SOYES S10 - Discussion(Aliexpress)
22) AtomXL - Discussion(Aliexpress)
23) Unihertz Jelly 2 - Discussion(AliEkspress / ebay / chain store)

If the model you are interested in is not in the catalog, write about it here or to the curator. Add.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 01.07.20, 12:38

Catalog-rubricator:
Large smart watches, in order of appearance
Not produced:
1) Neptune Pine Smartwatch - Discussion(eBay, Avito-b / y)
2) XingHan AN1 (AOKE Z13) - Discussion(AliExpress still happen)
3)
4)
5)

On sale:
1) Smart watch Lemfo LEM4 Pro(Aliexpress)
2) Smart Watch Lemfo LEM4 (Domino DM98)(Aliexpress)
3) AEKU i5S 2.2(AliExpress, do not have OS)
4) LEMFO LEM T [Android](Aliexpress)
5) LEMFO LEM11 - Discussion(AliEkspress, modular system, the screen 1.54dyuyma)

Portable Hi-Fi Player on Android with WiFi:
1) Sony Walkman NW-A100 - Discussion

DIY and rework:
1) Soyes 6S / 7S(redid golden_dragon)
2) Sony Ericsson XPERIA mini pro(redid golden_dragon)
3) Unihertz Jelly pro(Wrist strap from golden_dragon)

If the model you are interested in is not in the catalog, write about it here or to the curator. Add.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 29.01.20, 11:33

So it was decided to create a clubclubMiniPhone пїЅ. Sam tried a lot of smart wristbands, fitness bracelets, smart watches, almost all of them are far from ideal and, in principle, far from the concept of portable electronic assistant. They all went to the ballot box and then in the trash. I emphasize, I am not the type of person who loves only the mini gadgets. I always have a core smartphone with a large screen, slim and decent functionalities. There are a variety of classic and unique watches. But because I mean an active lifestyle, there is always a need for a small smart-watch or just a mini phone.

To me MiniPhone пїЅIt is necessary in order not to plant the battery of the main phone in detail. In order not to break the phone main in hikes and tourism. As a spare, in case of discharge of the main phone.
The requirements are very simple. MiniTelephone: reading books with voice, worthy battery, vatsap, internet surfing, mail, accurate navigation, good camera and flashlight, the ability to wear on your arm or neck. For public transport and the subway should not have a bad sound mp3 player.

In terms of "price / quality / functionality / size", the choice was stillSony Ericsson Mini Pro. So I reworked it:
Alteration under the smart watch SE Mini Pro
What I need from such a watch: good and high-quality navigation, reading books by voice, whatsapp, camera is good for securing the main phone, flash / flashlight, the normal is not a small screen, a large selection of accessories and batteries. The SE Mini Pro was great for me. With its ridiculous price now, it is very functional and has a convenient and beautiful menu. Well, on the arm, in principle, sits decently. But I had to make a bracelet myself.
Attached Image
In general, I bought on Ali such a watch, in the color of the SE Mini Pro case. They cost from 300 rubles, having a wide silicone bracelet convenient. We take out the mechanism, cut the glass and sticking.
Attached Image
Glue a glue gun, one that glue with plastic rods. Glue tightly. Having a spare back cover, I can fasten the phone to either the bracelet or use it simply as a phone.
Attached Image
In terms of weight, the protrusion on the arm is normally held, although my hand is not large and not even medium ...
Attached Image
On the medium and large arm generally look good. Checked)
Attached Image
And the keyboard is convenient to write in minibuses, subway, transport) But mostly I use it on trips like a tracker and a navigator on my hand. And also for reading books in your voice at home. Without killing the battery of the main phone.
Attached Image
And another big advantage of the SE Mini Pro is that it has a very powerful satellite reception with compact dimensions. Catches even in the apartment! And successfully inserted into the steering wheel Nissan) Very convenient.
Attached Image

Even before this, I tweaked the Soyes 6S smart watch. But the gadget had a weak battery and no navigator. Yes, and build quality is lame.
Alteration for Soyes 6S / 7S smart watches
The size of the Soyes 6S is close to the big watch hours:
Attached Image
Actually for manufacturing you need watches with aliexpress, 400 rubles. Excellent wide strong strap of soft touch rubber.
Attached Image
He pulled out his watch, cut off the bulging metal parts with a mini fortune, stuck the phone on the "plastic gun".
Attached Image
Keeps tight, and pretty. I'm comfortable.
Attached Image
It is very good that the smart watch made, because of the watch case of the original, has a gap of 3-4 mm by hand.
Attached Image
Does not hinder movement. If it is necessary to use the phone as a phone, the watch is snapped off from the bracelet cover, and the usual back cover is put. I bought a phone with an extra back cover immediately.
Attached Image

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 21.02.19, 11:26

A bit of software that I install on mini phones. I will not write about standard programs, but for example, interesting programs for small gadgets:
1) First thing live smart wallpaper DeviceInfo Live WallPaper
Show all the processes, the level of inclination, the compass (which does not work in this watch) and much more ...
Attached Image
Attached Image
You can do it like this.
Attached Image
Rus_ClockQ_Premium_3.0.6.apk + MetroStation_3.0.0 for icons

2) Smart Lock ... Hidden lock
Allows you to actually display the previous smart wallpaper on the lock screen. Unlocking tapas on a secret place) Adjusts the time and methods of unlocking.

3) Program orientation ... Set Orientation
Allows you to completely change the orientation of the entire android. Including screen lock and main. The orientation changes both automatically from the sensor, and according to your desire in any direction forcibly.

4) Navitel ninth. Latest version + maps with the Crimean bridge. Actually from it comes, navigation, altimeter and compass. It does not slow down. Satellites quickly find on the street.

5) Pedometer. Very accurate, but painted childish.Walk buddy but it works very well with this gadget.

6) com.google.android.tts stable speech synthesizer, 8 votes.
Attached filecom.google.android.tts_3.17.4.244699203-210315395_minAPI21 (armeabi-v7a) (nodpi) _apkmirror.com.apk(13.53 MB)

Google Text-to-Speech (Google Voice Synthesizer)

7)

Put the program "Power Shade" and get the beauty of the type of lunch:
On a DM99 type gadget (Lem 4 pro)
https: //www.youtube.co...zRluM&feature=youtu.be
The second video with explanations
https: //www.youtube.co...HD4us&feature=youtu.be

Other software I have installed on Mini-Phone, based on the rest:
On a gadget like Sony Ericsson XPERIA mini pro (Android version 4):
1) Mandarin, client ICQ or Kvipa. Works great on 4 android with us.
2) Skype and Vatsap , Put from the market, work.
3) Sound Meter (Sound Meter), many of them on the Market, measures the noise level in decibels.
4) magnifier camera- magnifier and microscope, with light. For viewing small parts, banknotes, insects, etc. It works great.
5) Metal detector- A program to search for metal. Metal detector You can search for coins in the grass, you can check the presence of reinforcement or wiring in the wall so as not to accidentally drill through the works :)
6) Folder Player- simple as the T-34. Music all format player. The best thing is that he even loses video files, now I download clips right away, and if I have to listen to them.
7) MX Player- advanced media player.
8) Pedometer -Accupedo. Not bad. There is a free version on the market.
9)Altimeter I don't remember one there. It measures the height above sea level.
10) Via browser(3.9.1 version) - a nice, easy, fast browser.
11) AlReader- book reader. Good And reads the voice of the book (4 Android is needed, no less).
12) Vibrometer-seismometer. Actually he. If you put on the chest, draws a cardiogram.
13)Laser level- leveling tool
14) Smart kit 360- Smart Kit 360 has a modern interface and an extensive collection of tools. Among them are the usual level and compass like and not quite standard. For example, heart rate sensor, luxmeter and vibrometer, and a whole lot more.

Well, there are still all sorts of managers, games, etc.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 28.11.19, 20:20

Rep: (488)
golden_dragon @ 02.20.19, 1:30*
Alteration under the smart watch SE Mini Pro
Hello! And how did he synchronize with the body?

* ceonidd,
Hi, the sync is not perplexed. There was no need. But you can think to try through the Watch Droid program.

sync not puzzled
Well, such a scheme - the body lying around somewhere, Sonya on the arm. There is a call, or a message, or a post office ... I don’t hear the phone, but on Sonya I’m a whack ...

* ceonidd,
Yes I understand. I just don’t need something like that ... I installed the Watch Droid program on the Lemfo smart watch, which is free. But they didn’t like these watches and threw them away. And more synchronization was not perplexing. More now look to the new DM99 (Lem 4 pro), but there seems to be synchronization out of the box.

Do you have a mini gadget in possession? Or just in search of the ideal).?

* golden_dragon I have xperia mini st15i

* golden_dragon , and what firmware but pro costs?

* ceonidd,
Official, 4 android. He blew only play layout, Metro 140 is free, software costs a lot.

* ceonidd,
What is your firmware? Akb is the same with us, tell me if you encountered any reinforced battery in nature? I just have enough battery in the navigation mode for 4 hours, I would like more. Without navigation, my smartphone works for 2-3 days. Although the battery is far from new ...

* golden_dragon ,
The battery is also native, but already very tired ... About the effort was not interested ...
Ps. The live deviceInfo wallpaper slows down the bodies hard ... and everything is fine ... How do you use it? : grabli:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (47)
As the owner of both the Sony mini pro and Unihertz Atom, I’ll say that the first is technically already a dinosaur and the second is a modern, powerful and cool samartphone, but with a small screen that does not reveal the full potential of iron completely.

Ceonidd @ 02.26.19, 14:02*
Ps. The live deviceInfo wallpaper slows down the bodies hard ... and everything is fine ... How do you use it?

Hmm, what's your version of the android such an unofficial? Oboina does not slow me down on my native OS 4.0.4 firmware
I have 140 megabytes of free memory still operational, maybe that's why ...
Attached Image

Attached Image

How much free RAM do you have?

MaiOles @ 02.26.19, 2:30 pm*
As the owner of both the Sony mini pro and Unihertz Atom, I’ll say that the first is technically already a dinosaur and the second is a modern, powerful and cool samartphone, but with a small screen that does not reveal the full potential of iron completely.

Dinosaur dinosaur, but here I look that year, and we all returned to Sonya after trying new Chinese models. It is a pity that Sony mini-phones have ceased to develop. Our memory phone would be more and the firmware would be fresher, the prices would not be. Unihertz Atom is not bad, but there is no flash drive and with the dimensions of the case the screen could have been put a little more. By the way, have you seen more capacious batteries on our Sonya?

There were high hopes for Anica K-TOUCH I9 and Soyes XS. But again, the Chinese put poor batteries there, although the screens there are what they need. Of all the modern, I liked untilSmart watch Lemfo LEM4 Pro, but their bracelet is not removable, i.e. more they are smart watches. And I need more phone though. That's why the club did, in search of the ideal, as they say. Maybe we will find out by common efforts.

By the way, the Samsung S10E is not really a compact, it has a big screen as I recall ...

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 26.02.19, 15:27

Rep: (47)
golden_dragon @ 02.26.19, 13:10*
more capacious battery
Ibei sold in 2011, but turned out to be the same in autonomy

it seems not compact

In the modern world "compact" everything that is less than 6 "! Samsung S10e with 5.9" screen is smaller than my old Xiaomi with 5.5 "

but no flash drive

As I understood after four months of using an atom with its 57GB, this is not a problem at all.

golden_dragon @ 02.26.19, 15:10*
And what is your version of the android such an unofficial?
Well this is good old cyan: D ..., which, by the way, has already been taken down. And what I will put myself yet I do not know: scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedceonidd - 26.02.19, 15:42

Rep: (335)
* golden_dragon ,
golden_dragon @ 02.26.19, 15:10 *
our Sonya more capacious battery?

I tried a bunch of various reinforced batteries (with Ali I ordered, with Ebeya I pulled), noname, craftmann, some more golden. Charged through usb-doctor, watched how much will be flooded. As a rule, the capacity of the battery was almost as much as that of the native one or even less. Yes, and they almost died in a month and a half ... Kraftman lasted for six months, and then he swelled, ordered another, after a month he stopped holding capacity ...
In the end, he stayed in his native.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/03/20, 2:09