> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.8 "/ 6.1" / 6.4 "/ 2.73GHz / 6/8/12 GB RAM

Rep: (2123)
Accessories forSamsung SM-G970F Galaxy S10 / SM-G973F Galaxy S10 / SM-G975F Galaxy S10 +
PictureSamsung SM-G970F Galaxy S10 / SM-G973F Galaxy S10 / SM-G975F Galaxy S10 +
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S10 owners communication club пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S10 plus Snapdragon 855 - Official firmware пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Accessories
User Reviews

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 15.04.20, 22:41
Reason for editing: Bumper of rubberized plastic

Rep: (0)
* Andrey G. Where to buy it, do not tell me?

Rep: (631)
* dreamxxx If the original - in the office. SC or online if neoriginal - anywhere, a bunch of options.

* Andrey G. As the factory was looking film and could not find

Rep: (4)
* dreamxxx In Ukraine in retail stores have samsung

* H.A.N. , Well, I kind of live in Russia, I'm afraid I will not sell it

Rep: (4)
* dreamxxx In Russia there is no branded shops samsung?

* H.A.N. , There is no film

Rep: (2043)
* dreamxxx
So look for the original samsungovskuyu stores in your city.

Rep: (148)
Hello! Tell me, please, all too bad with the windows and triggering of the sensor on the Samsung s10? Maybe Ali appeared more or less decent glass? It's one with a hole at the sensor is glued, but it looks creepy.

Rep: (3)
* Juice Explos, as promised))) on the quality of 5.oleofobka 4-5 (until pasted "master" poor in svyaznom.stor top dog. not glue the them !!! film factory smokes on the sidelines against this. But I S10e. and on the edge, again a master curve is not exactly blurt na0.5. mm, but can not see the film on the screen at all .... five balls.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (13)
dreamxxx @ 30.09.20, 17:19*
tell me if you remove the factory film, the screen quickly scratched? Just film has jammed and it looks like that is not very

To replace their film orig samsungovskuyu found in the cabin mts. First she ruined when gluing, the second pasted - but not glued edges and oleofobka disgusting. Went a couple of days, I raged, finally resigned to the fact that threw 399RUR, withdrew the film and go about 2 weeks without anything on the screen. Currently there are no scratches, but I'm a neat user)
This morning Samsung has been in the shop, asked about the film, I said that over and receipt does not expect.

Post has been editedAsfodel.emerald - Yesterday, 15:03

* Asfodel.emerald , Here too, I think to tear off and be like without the film.

Posted on 10/01/2020, 15:06:

* Asfodel.emerald Generally at Samsung I noticed problems with accessories for each phone model that is more than a year

Rep: (13)
* dreamxxx
anything about it I can not say, because a year ago I moved to the iPhone (and with the release of 12, most likely, will go back)
There is another option Bronoskins - good film, worthy oleofobka and scanner should work in theory. The only thing - is worth a little expensive and there is also an option that will depart at the edges over time (on iPhone depart from the sides back the film and the screen, as far as I remember, like a well-rested)

Rep: (2)
Hello, and somebody used for phone or tablet such thing Set External Battery INTERSTEP PB2618PD 26800mAch + solar charger 15W, I want to buy this place a simple external battery.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/20, 19:08