hdmi ARC

GENERAL
Wall mount VESA200h200 mm

Dimensions (WXHXD) 965x605x244 mm
Weight 14.6 kg
A photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedalekseii_sanch - 21.10.19, 14:07
Reason for editing: Adding information to the "useful"

Rep: (63)
* evg45rus,
Now it's not a TV, I will not say exactly, but in the image setting / there is a sport, usual and other modes. There and the "game" mode

Rep: (0)
Tell me why Yutube is yes and other web services do you work in a given TV every other day?

Rep: (26)
* SEMMO2. How exactly does not work? WiFi connection or LAN? Could describe the problem: unsure:

How to broadcast on this TV phone via WiFi Direct (Nokia 6.1 2018, Android9), TV finds ->trying to connect ->black screen. PC on WiFi connected with a bang.

* lyapa If we are talking about videos from YouTube, it is enough to be connected to one WiFi network, the YouTube application will appear to convey to the device. If we are talking about the broadcast of the smartphone screen on the TV, then I first chose the corresponding mode / video output (Input button) on TV, if I'm not mistaken a wireless display called. After that, on the phone, turn on the multi-screen and choose the device to broadcast the image.

Post has been editedalekseii_sanch - 25.02.19, 15:44

WiFi connection after turning off from the outlet again works (sometimes it does not help)

* SEMMO2. And how exactly does it work? How do other devices from WiFi work?

All other devices of course work.

It does not work as a rule at the morning after shutdown. After resetting the factory settings, there was no change. If we all started this web browser, but the video content was not played, now it works in two days, I can not determine for the reason.

* SEMMO2. I did not use the built-in browser, enjoyed only forcplayer. For all the time (2 months) there were no problems.

Rep: (10)
Comrades! Does all the matrix walk when pressed along the edges of 2-3 mm? Or just me so lucky with the assembly? It does not interfere in operation, but still takes place: rolleyes:

Rep: (63)
LisPers @ 02.28.2019, 06:48*
Comrades! Does all the matrix walk when pressed along the edges of 2-3 mm? Or just me so lucky with the assembly? It does not interfere in operation, but still takes place: rolleyes:

I am very curious about what you encounter you to put pressure on it, so so it is 2-3 mm as well ...

* Lispers , the backlash is but how much I have not measured :-)) it does not affect the quality of the picture.

-Ga_Fly- @ 28.02.19, 9:21*
I am very curious about what you encounter you to put pressure on it, so so it is 2-3 mm as well ...

Yes, as it were, I did not kick my feet: D
I hung on the wall to the bracket and noticed that there is a backlash with a not strong pressure (there goes here). So I wondered if I was such a "lucky" or there is a place to be the build of this model.

Alekseii_sanch @ 02.28.19, 10:28*
The backlash is but how much I have not measured :-)) does not affect the quality of the picture.

Yes, it is not necessary to measure and not: Rofl: Thank you to sir for the information.

Camrads, I have such a question. I am a complete lamers in modern TVs, I lived a thousand years without them, I am satisfied to watch video / cinema with a computer with a computer, so I ask you hard to kick). But the situation has changed and I need bABOUT Theorest diagonal, therefore is forced to buy a TV. I choose between Hitachi 43hl15W64 and LG 43UK6200, tending to the Hitachi.

I have a question while there is no television business at all, but whether it is possible through the connection with the computer on Hitachi 43hl15W64 to drive the video on the players, on which I used to in the computer. How is it doing?

Those, for example, I connect them through the HDMI cable, I define it as a second monitor, I start the player with the video or slide-presentation I need, translate the TV screen and look so? Or is it somehow more difficult? More difficult, how to do everything?

At the same time, it is important to the file format, its expansion or not?

Or, for example, Question No. 2, there is no computers, but there is a two-merabic drive. Does he read it? How is his files in this case? Expansion AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4, MKV - will lose without problems?

I really need answers. Thanks in advance to everyone who responds.

Post has been editedchansellor - 01.03.19, 14:04

Chansellor @ 03/01/19, 13:39*
I choose between Hitachi 43hl15W64 and LG 43UK6200

In Hitachi RGB matrix, and LG WRGB (considered cropped).
Chansellor @ 03/01/19, 13:39*
Those, for example, I connect them through the HDMI cable, I define it as a second monitor, I start the player with the video or slide-presentation I need, translate the TV screen and look so? Or is it somehow more difficult? More difficult, how to do everything?

At the same time, it is important to the file format, its expansion or not?

Just connected as a monitor and everything, watch what you want, play in players)

Muri1 @ 03/01/19, 14:19*
Just connected as a monitor and everything, watch what you want, play in players)

I do not really understandand in the version of its connection as the second monitor- Who performs the main work on playback / decoding, etc. - Card video card or already TV? It is clear that the TV file loses, shows. But I have a weak video card, and it seems already on 2k it will be stuffed. How will it be in this case? If I, Suppose, ultra HD will head?

Post has been editedchansellor - 01.03.19, 16:13

Chansellor @ 1.03.19, 13:39*

You can do so, in this case, the video "bumps" due to PC, and the TV will be in the role of the monitor.
Chansellor @ 1.03.19, 13:39*
Or, for example, Question No. 2, there is no computers, but there is a two-merabic drive. Does he read it?

I personally do not connect, but must draw.
Can on the PC to install a program such as a home media center, share the folder with movies and watch them with TV. In this case, the PC and the TV must be connected to the same network.

Regarding the supported formats, look atManul.
I ran to him only .avi, .mp4.

Posted on 01.03.2019, 18:19:

* chansellor , of course, PC. TV performs the role of the monitor. You can put the UHD permission in the game, will be fine :-)

Post has been editedalekseii_sanch - 01.03.19, 18:18

I took in the "take," Yuzayu from January. During this time, it hung up 10. Wi-Fi is also a bit, shows that everything works, YouTube opens, but the rollers do not start - it is treated with the restart of the TV and the router. And so twice a week.
In general, the TV is normal, but smart is just poor. Separate android prefix rolls.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.02.21, 20:46