hdmi ARC

GENERAL
Wall mount VESA200h200 mm

Dimensions (WXHXD) 965x605x244 mm
Weight 14.6 kg
A photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedalekseii_sanch - 21.10.19, 14:07
Reason for editing: Adding information to the "useful"

Rep: (111)
Try to delete the new register the device.
Well, not to the side of the search takes place. For developers, which leads the player on the left side instead of the right.

Rep: (0)
Where can I get firmware 17mb130 3.62.35? Turkish site like covered download - spoiler does not open.
Maybe those who stayed where in store, but it generally sucks 62.07 - not all of the buttons on the remote work!

Valentin_630 @ 20.10.19, 16:20*
Where can I get firmware 17mb130 3.62.35? Turkish site like covered download - spoiler does not open.
Maybe those who stayed where in store, but it generally sucks 62.07 - not all of the buttons on the remote work!

Yes left:mb130 3.62.35I sew it in the spring. No problem.
There's an archive, and instructions / comments here, ie, from the forum.

Post has been editedIron52 - 20.10.19, 21:34

Iron52 @ 20.10.19, 21:33*
Yes I left: mb130 3.62.35 beg her in the spring. No problem.
There's an archive, and instructions / comments here, ie, from the forum.

Thanks! Clearly improved. From there peremmotka DLN server.
In this cap would insert a reference,
maybe someone else will wake up ...

Rep: (26)
* Valentin_630 , A reference to this firmware was already in the header (spoiler "useful"). And changed the name in bold, that would be immediately noticeable.

Rep: (31)
Guys who like the sound set up? Or saunbar which bought? Sound still tihovat when you watch movies through the E box or even TV

* partak2145 Or if not set up and the sound is no problem. For all time, maximum volume - 14. Look at mibokse mb you have there the volume to the minimum necessary.

Rep: (4)
alekseii_sanch @ 24.10.19, 10:41*
Guys who like the sound set up? Or saunbar which bought? Sound still tihovat when you watch movies through the E box or even TV
Yesterday, 10:41 | # 328

Soundbar from Xiaomei use with this TV, the TV sound on this weak spot. The sound quality is very well, too bad, the bass is not quite the word, and the dynamics of higher than 60% volume rattle already.

* kos56 You can link to saunbar? It seems to have found himself on Ali about 5 thousand, but through some input is connected to the TV set?

Post has been editedpartak2145 - 27.10.19, 22:24

Rep: (5)
partak2145 @ 27.10.19, 22:21*
kos56, you can link to saunbar?

https: //www.fotosklad....-bar-white-187389.html

Rep: (991)
M
Topic moved to subsectionTv

Rep: (1)
Give people
Again, what that rigmarole. Vewd was and was not found. by pressing the red button on getting just that. And nothing more. Where to click, Schaub was again all?

ps
when you press the OK or what is not happening. or where no passes. Although Net ets.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedVladimir881469 - 04.01.20, 19:11

Same. If you do a reset. Then there is the type of individual. agreement, but there is no possibility that the press.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (50)
Hello everyone.* nik-belevitin , * Vladimir881469 I have normal vse.na spot all applications.

Nobody monitors the new firmware or updates on the Turkish site?
There is that to us?

* nik-belevitin Try to go with the arrow in the box with the agreement, scroll to the bottom, then put a mark on the consent and confirm the action.

Ps If all else fails, I would have tried to update the firmware.

Post has been editedalekseii_sanch - 08.01.20, 12:28

* 11zas,
* alekseii_sanch,
All returned to their seats. Probably on the other side there were problems.

Not satisfied with the sound when viewing through the E box through the application fs video boxing, in films sometimes hard to hear the voice, and the music is good, who is set up as a tv?

Rep: (62)
* partak2145
hanging on the wall? The same was hung and in the barrel. Already manually unscrewed the top two frequencies as possible to the left the other three the most right. Prior to that, standing on a pedestal on a stand like this was not the sound

* partak2145 I have on a pedestal stands, the sound is normal (similar to boxing through E) rarely include more than 10 divisions. I wrote above, that is used in conjunction with the soundbar from Xiaomei.

Rep: (118)
Greetings to all,

take the company :)

with telecom 65hl15W6.

Immediately the question: firmware has something to disassemble / assemble?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/10/20, 1:43