Hello. Now would be a small guide on ForkPlayer run on TVs Hitachi and Sony, in a smart TV which has the Opera TV (VEWD AppStore). This method allows you to access ForkPlayer without manipulation of the DNS addresses, and third-party applications.
1. You need to create an account onthe site
2. For future work, we need the device id. To do this, open the app on TV VEWD AppStore. Go to the settings tab "About". There you'll see your device ID (lot numbers / letters).
3. After creating and confirming the account, you need to login and go to the section "Paired devices" (Conjugate devices).
In the "Custom name" (user name), enter the name of the device (any) in the "Device ID" (device identifier) вЂ‹вЂ‹of the input device ID, which we found in paragraph 2.
4. In the event of success in VEWD AppStore app will be a new section "developer" with the app "URL Loader" (need to reboot or WEWD TV applications).
EXAMPLE photo before and after
5. Open the application "URL Loader", enter in the address bar:http://operatv.obovse.ru/2.5/
(You must enter 1 time, then it will all be saved). Choose "GO current window" and click OK and you have loaded ForkPlayer.
Ps Then change the parameters of the CSN on automatic if you previously worked as a fork of the player via DNS spoofing.Post has been editedalekseii_sanch - 04.04.19, 00:11
Reason for editing: Correcting errors