> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + - Purchase | Smartphone, 5.8 "/ 6.1" / 6.4 ""

Rep: (477)
PurchaseSamsung SM-G970F Galaxy S10 / SM-G973F Galaxy S10 / SM-G975F Galaxy S10 +
PictureSM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Description |Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage and Repair | Firmware »| power usage | Samsung Galaxy S10 owners communication club | Samsung Galaxy S10 plus Snapdragon 855 - Official firmware

M
Dear forum users! I would like to recall the ban on the publication of promotional codes, as well as requests for promotional codes.
Those who did not hear this warning will be sent to the RO for ignoring the requirements of the moderators. Until the account is blocked.
Thank you for understanding!

Useful information about installments
Shares with trade-in retail stores
Mts
Promotion - discount on smartphones and tablets when purchasing an additional product: Minus 10,000/12000/15000 when purchasing accessories in the amount of>11000/13200/16500 rub (s10e, s10, s10 +) .:link to share on the MTS website . Yes, conditions have changed, before it was necessary to buy accessories for 200 rubles, now for 11000.
the action is combined with the action"discount at trade-in 10000", proofs:1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - with a purchase history, 6, with a story, 7, 8 - with history, 9, 10,11,12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 with a few tips and explanations, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
In addition, it is possible to benefit from installments of 10-20% of the remaining amount.
where what phones take in trade-in
upon delivery to a trade-in, it is sufficient only to have a rental device itself (with a charged battery). [documents, kit, charging, box, etc.] - not needed
Before asking a question on the MTS stock, read all the information on their website and on the links inside and use the search on the topic.
The list of verified MTS stores with purchase history
on stock trade-in + discount for the purchase of accessories
Moscow st. Marshal Biryuzova 20,
Moscow Borisov ponds 26,
Moscow, Sayan 8A,
Moscow, near the metro Zhulebino,
St. Petersburg, Prospect Chernyshevskogo 17,
G. Belgorod for 60 years of October,
Kursk city, shopping center. Pushkin,
Krasnodar, 40 years of victory, 71A,
Chelyabinsk, TRK Rodnik,
Novosibirsk, pr.Krasny, d.101, shopping center Royal Park
on the "old" trade-in + cashback
Moscow, South Butovo, st. Venevskaya, house 6, Witte Mall, shop Phone-Ru, detailed review with "step by step guide"
Moscow, 9th Parkovaya st., 70, korp. one, second review,
Moscow, Bolshaya Cheryomushkinskaya st., 1, SEC RIO 1 floor,
Moscow, st. Maroseyka, 4/2 с1,
Moscow, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya, 29s1,
Moscow, B. Serpukhovskaya, 17,
Moscow, 2nd Vladimirskaya 36/21,
Moscow, Dubninskaya st., 52, p. 3,
Moscow, st. 1905, 9, p. 1,
Moscow, Dmitrovskoye sh., 89, floor 1,
Moscow, st. Milashenkova, 7, kor.1,
Moscow, Salon of communication on Slavyansky Boulevard in the shopping center Oceania,
Moscow, MTS on Pionerskaya (the salon is directly opposite the subway, in a stall, near the biline,
Moscow, Mitinskaya 40 (near the metro Mitino),
Moscow, Novoyasenevsky Ave., 1, Spektr shopping center, floor 1,
Khimki, League shopping center, 2nd floor,
Krasnogorsk, Zheleznodorozhny lane house 3 (near the Pavshino station),
St. Petersburg, telephone ru in the shopping center "June",
St. Petersburg, lounge on the street. Nekrasov,
St. Petersburg, MTS salon on Sennaya,
St. Petersburg, MTS on M. Admiralteyskaya on the corner with Nevsky,
Nizhny Novgorod, pl. Gorky 2,
Ufa, 4/1 Prospect October,
Ufa, TRK Arcade.,
Ekaterinburg, Mother's Siberia, 128,
Ekaterinburg Cosmonauts Avenue 80,
Novosibirsk, st. Gogol, 13, SEC Gallery,
Khabarovsk, Krasnorechenskaya, 9/1,
Krasnodar, Stasov / Sormovskaya St., 178-180 / 1 lit. Sh.,
Perm, MTS salon in the shopping center "Capital",
Chelyabinsk, hypermarket Theorem, MTS salon, slip insurance ,
Bashkiria, October, shopping center Verba
July 16-17, 2019: SHARE from MTS with cashback + discount ENDED: (all information about it in this spoiler
Discount 10,000 + 10,000 cashback. In many places you can be told that the discount and cashback are not cumulative - it is not, they are cumulative! Verified!
small text on the promotion page
The promotion cannot be combined with other discounts and special offers, except 12 000 rub. cashback when you purchase a Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 plus smartphone. When buying a smartphone S10e, S10, S10 plus, in addition to the discount for the device being handed over, it is possible to get an additional discount of 10,000 rubles and 12,000 rubles cashback.
Terms of promotion on the site . To use it, you need to pass in the trade-in phone from list (link may be outdated, better check the actual information on the promotion page).
In order not to bother with the withdrawal of cashback through the account of the bank and get an additional discount, you need to issue a phone in installments - then the cashback amount will simply be deducted from the check.
In this case, the gift is not provided, either cashback or gift. Possible andbuying in MTS without installments, but it is more difficult.
Some offices refuse to issue, if not purchase additional accessories / insurance. There are no such rules, just not lucky with the office / manager.
Cost calculation example
Reviews bought:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, Search.
Beeline
The promotion with a discount of 22000 ended on June 18, 2019. Several reviews:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, Search
Terms of actiontrade-in at Beeline officeslistreceived devices. At the moment (26.06) The s10 line is subject to a discount of 10,000 p + the cost of repurchasing the device to be handed over.
Svyaznoy and Euroset
Discount 15000 p for s10, s10 +, and 10,000 p for s10e + the cost of redemption of the device being delivered Share TermsMessenger, Euroset. You can pass even a broken button phone.
About buying a version on Snapdragon 855
About refund for insurance AlfaStrakhovanie

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 04.10.20, 12:44
Reason for editing: Removed broken link

Rep: (95)
* Vit661 ,
Why does he have so much? We have a dns s10 69000 (

Rep: (1)
* floe13 , Action was also favorable kits

Rep: (8)
floe13 @ 15.05.20, 18:36*
Why does he have so much? We have a dns s10 69000 (

This describes the action a few days ago. I booked but not taken.

Posted on 15/05/2020, 19:02:

AntonPetrov @ 15.05.20, 18:26*
good, yes, but with a C10 + he did not compete (and was mi8 and mi9) so I know what I'm talking

The hooked tell. Reserve until the end of the day tomorrow, I may change my mind. I do not play games, I always picture it was important, and the amount of memory, with the difference mi8 not felt. I mi8 which 126gb maximum take.

Rep: (253)
* Vit661 , Shell, samsung services, tactile, distinctive design, and not a copy h.zvuk iPhone headphones. But keep in mind that I have a version on the Snapdragon 855.

Rep: (95)
* Vit661 ,
I had Mi8 and was S10e, on S10e photo better is definitely more details, color reproduction is straight as it should, and a stub in the video quality, but the samosas in principle loses in energy saving, in my mode of use, none Samsung did not live more than 5 hours screen, and were all S-ki starting with 5-ki, but there was a huge plus - the battery Zero Lemon, view is great and the phone screen for 8-10 hours))).

Who Honor view 30 pro, 6:00 screen without problems, given that there is always a lot of talk bluetooth enabled, and charging 40 Watt - up to 100% in 40 minutes. And the same as the super s10e fingerprint, a very good place. But the design of the Honor, he is not comfortable, that's all too samoo and housing s8-9, I would have paid 40)

Post has been editedfloe13 - 15.05.20, 19:14

Rep: (50)
* floe13 Though I and the user Note, I think that the entire 10th series, the most successful smartphone is S10e.
There was a time, normally happened popolzovavshis all to appreciate.

Rep: (60)
* melnikov_ok ,
Yes s10e its compact wins, especially in the summer when he threw spoyno in shorts.
Huawei but the price is good, but the problem is Google services. Huawei lives longer battery life as the percent of cold, GSM module better. Do not leave with pay because of samsa phone in the places I visit often only need a credit card as other payment systems may not work on old terminals. And I have a cash back on the map above to pay for it is a telephone. And I would have stayed on the iPhone 6s. but bend and payment make use of SAMS. And of course what is most in s10e he has managed to me in March, stocks with wireless charging in 23650 rubles

Post has been editedsanekoren - 15.05.20, 20:41

Rep: (4)
to the commission have new phones are sold at a good price. s10 for 27k in the film;)

Rep: (8)
djonnik @ 15.05.20, 22:19*
to the commission have new phones are sold at a good price. s10 for 27k in the film

And do not give out more free?

Rep: (-1)
* djonnik We still underpaid.

Rep: (1)
djonnik @ 15.05.20, 23:19*
to the commission have new phones are sold at a good price. s10 for 27k in the film

This is where? Link please?

Rep: (4)
Tell me, experts!
If all is well with this phone?
In my country sell new (in films) American for $ 300. Includes only the charger and cable.
Confused otsetstvie IMEI.
What do you think?
Photos fromPhone INFO ★ SAM ★below.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMaestroA - 16.05.20, 00:24

* MaestroA , Imei he has, just for safety reasons it is not writing program

Rep: (23)
This is android 10 writes. At 9 all write.

Rep: (0)
Today came my order for CSN C10 to 39, it turned out that showcases instance, refused.

Rep: (2)
leooo74 @ 16.05.20, 17:28*
Today came my order for CSN C10 to 39, it turned out that showcases instance, refused.

I also wanted to order from the CSN, but the above mentioned, it is in tehnopointe from a warehouse and will be one hundred percent on the seals, and turned.

Post has been editedEdvard_07 - 16.05.20, 15:58

Rep: (2)
Does anyone know where to buy a new s10e Hong Kong. I ask (!!!) In PM

* [Rus] Hboy I bastard as soon as the product began to fade, so all it took to buy it sharply: rolleyes:

Rep: (9)
* AntonPetrov,
S10e not gone anywhere)
We have to pile it on display salons should be available for 50k, and no one takes, the decline should be, do not keep the same illiquid last year

Rep: (16)
Guiden @ 17.05.20, 5:35*
hold illiquid last year

Only it turns on the contrary, a relic) Forthcoming film Eshka will be auctioned away :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 2:44