> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + - Purchase | Smartphone, 5.8 "/ 6.1" / 6.4 ""

Rep: (476)
PurchaseSamsung SM-G970F Galaxy S10 / SM-G973F Galaxy S10 / SM-G975F Galaxy S10 +
PictureSM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware В»| power usage пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S10 owners communication club пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S10 plus Snapdragon 855 - Official firmware пїЅ

M
Dear forum users! I would like to recall the ban on the publication of promotional codes, as well as requests for promotional codes.
Those who did not hear this warning will be sent to the RO for ignoring the requirements of the moderators. Until the account is blocked.
Thank you for understanding!

Useful information about installments
Shares with trade-in retail stores
Mts
Promotion - discount on smartphones and tablets when purchasing an additional product: Minus 10,000/12000/15000 when purchasing accessories in the amount of>11000/13200/16500 rub (s10e, s10, s10 +) .:link to share on the MTS website . Yes, conditions have changed, before it was necessary to buy accessories for 200 rubles, now for 11000.
the action is combined with the action"discount at trade-in 10000", proofs:1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - with a purchase history, 6, with a story, 7, 8 - with history, 9, 10,11,12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 with a few tips and explanations, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
In addition, it is possible to benefit from installments of 10-20% of the remaining amount.
where what phones take in trade-in
upon delivery to a trade-in, it is sufficient only to have a rental device itself (with a charged battery). [documents, kit, charging, box, etc.] - not needed
Before asking a question on the MTS stock, read all the information on their website and on the links inside and use the search on the topic.
The list of verified MTS stores with purchase history
on stock trade-in + discount for the purchase of accessories
Moscow st. Marshal Biryuzova 20,
Moscow Borisov ponds 26,
Moscow, Sayan 8A,
Moscow, near the metro Zhulebino,
St. Petersburg, Prospect Chernyshevskogo 17,
G. Belgorod for 60 years of October,
Kursk city, shopping center. Pushkin,
Krasnodar, 40 years of victory, 71A,
Chelyabinsk, TRK Rodnik,
Novosibirsk, pr.Krasny, d.101, shopping center Royal Park
on the "old" trade-in + cashback
Moscow, South Butovo, st. Venevskaya, house 6, Witte Mall, shop Phone-Ru, detailed review with "step by step guide"
Moscow, 9th Parkovaya st., 70, korp. one, second review,
Moscow, Bolshaya Cheryomushkinskaya st., 1, SEC RIO 1 floor,
Moscow, st. Maroseyka, 4/2 СЃ1,
Moscow, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya, 29s1,
Moscow, B. Serpukhovskaya, 17,
Moscow, 2nd Vladimirskaya 36/21,
Moscow, Dubninskaya st., 52, p. 3,
Moscow, st. 1905, 9, p. 1,
Moscow, Dmitrovskoye sh., 89, floor 1,
Moscow, st. Milashenkova, 7, kor.1,
Moscow, Salon of communication on Slavyansky Boulevard in the shopping center Oceania,
Moscow, MTS on Pionerskaya (the salon is directly opposite the subway, in a stall, near the biline,
Moscow, Mitinskaya 40 (near the metro Mitino),
Moscow, Novoyasenevsky Ave., 1, Spektr shopping center, floor 1,
Khimki, League shopping center, 2nd floor,
Krasnogorsk, Zheleznodorozhny lane house 3 (near the Pavshino station),
St. Petersburg, telephone ru in the shopping center "June",
St. Petersburg, lounge on the street. Nekrasov,
St. Petersburg, MTS salon on Sennaya,
St. Petersburg, MTS on M. Admiralteyskaya on the corner with Nevsky,
Nizhny Novgorod, pl. Gorky 2,
Ufa, 4/1 Prospect October,
Ufa, TRK Arcade.,
Ekaterinburg, Mother's Siberia, 128,
Ekaterinburg Cosmonauts Avenue 80,
Novosibirsk, st. Gogol, 13, SEC Gallery,
Khabarovsk, Krasnorechenskaya, 9/1,
Krasnodar, Stasov / Sormovskaya St., 178-180 / 1 lit. Sh.,
Perm, MTS salon in the shopping center "Capital",
Chelyabinsk, hypermarket Theorem, MTS salon, slip insurance ,
Bashkiria, October, shopping center Verba
July 16-17, 2019: SHARE from MTS with cashback + discount ENDED: (all information about it in this spoiler
Discount 10,000 + 10,000 cashback. In many places you can be told that the discount and cashback are not cumulative - it is not, they are cumulative! Verified!
small text on the promotion page
The promotion cannot be combined with other discounts and special offers, except 12 000 rub. cashback when you purchase a Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 plus smartphone. When buying a smartphone S10e, S10, S10 plus, in addition to the discount for the device being handed over, it is possible to get an additional discount of 10,000 rubles and 12,000 rubles cashback.
Terms of promotion on the site . To use it, you need to pass in the trade-in phone from list (link may be outdated, better check the actual information on the promotion page).
In order not to bother with the withdrawal of cashback through the account of the bank and get an additional discount, you need to issue a phone in installments - then the cashback amount will simply be deducted from the check.
In this case, the gift is not provided, either cashback or gift. Possible andbuying in MTS without installments, but it is more difficult.
Some offices refuse to issue, if not purchase additional accessories / insurance. There are no such rules, just not lucky with the office / manager.
Cost calculation example
Reviews bought:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, Search.
Beeline
The promotion with a discount of 22000 ended on June 18, 2019. Several reviews:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, Search
Terms of actiontrade-in at Beeline officeslistreceived devices. At the moment (26.06) The s10 line is subject to a discount of 10,000 p + the cost of repurchasing the device to be handed over.
Megaphone
Discount 10,000 p + the cost of redemption donated device.Terms of action. You can even pass a button phone.
Svyaznoy and Euroset
Discount 15000 p for s10, s10 +, and 10,000 p for s10e + the cost of redemption of the device being delivered Share TermsMessenger, Euroset. You can pass even a broken button phone.
About buying a version on Snapdragon 855
About refund for insurance AlfaStrakhovanie

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 10.08.19, 18:53
Reason for editing: Attention! Information about promotional codes!

Rep: (0)
Colleagues, there was information that Samsung decided to open pre-orders in the United States earlier. Is it so?
And I also wanted to ask about the practice of past years - will there be a pre-order installment plan?

Rep: (44)
* Mukis , about the pre-order in the US, it seems to be pre-order pre-order, especially the announcement has not been anywhere else. And about installments) I hope it will be on pre-order)

Rep: (5)
Colleagues, there was information that Samsung decided to open pre-orders in the United States earlier. Is it so?
And I also wanted to ask about the practice of past years - will there be a pre-order installment plan?

It seems like we also, from the 21st

Rep: (64)
Tell me, in the case of pre-order, through which site does it occur? Through the site of the Samsung?

What prices are predicting for 10+ from 81k - sad

Rep: (1958)
* lgunsl can and through him. Also, our stores open pre-order .. choose the desired store and smart ..

Installment with pre-order happens?

* Mukis , it happens

NastГЁ[email protected], 14:59*
can and through him. Also, our stores open pre-order .. choose the desired store and smart ..

I want to pay through the installment card, I thought only through offsite you can do pre-order. Samsung.com is just in partners. But if networkers are, even easier.

I read about the installment topic, how is it possible to drop the price and ask a question, do you need a city number in the application form, and if you don’t have one? Now it's like the 21st century .. you come to work, you get a corporate phone that has come across such a situation

* Alex164russ , indicate mobile phone colleagues and that's it. Nobody will call it anyway ...

NastГЁ[email protected], 19:08*
* Alex164russ , indicate mobile phone colleagues and that's it. Nobody will call it anyway ...

Everything is cellular) and there the city is needed

Rep: (45)
* Alex164russ
I usually indicate the last digits of my mobile number instead of the home number, since it is not there, never before it did not cause problems)

Rep: (70)
And here is the price, I do not know whether it was here or not, but it will not be superfluous)

Galaxy S10 - 68 990 rubles;

Galaxy S10 + - 76,990 rubles;

Galaxy S10e - 56 990 rubles
Please note that the price at the start of 10+ is cheaper than Huawei mate 20 pro)))

Post has been editedscare1 - 18.02.19, 21:24

* scare1 Well, this is the norm of the price, as long as it’s over 80.

I read about the installment topic, how is it possible to drop the price and ask a question, do you need a city number in the application form, and if you don’t have one? Now it's like the 21st century .. you come to work, you get a corporate phone that has come across such a situation

In any case, then the operator should contact you, you can talk to him. The main thing for all kinds of insurance is not vedis - you do not have to take them.

I hesitate to ask who bought at the start of sales ... a question for you, when ordering, you can specify the date when I can pick up? for example, SMS will come that on March 8 to pick up, and I went to rest, and I will be on March 17. Or onuliruyut?

* Alex164russ most likely it is canceled. The order will come on the 8th, for example, and on the fence of the order is usually given a few days .. but definitely not 10 ...

* Alex164russ , the goods will already be paid, it is possible that they will leave the goods at the point of sale, go and clarify.

* tigr532 , and, if paid, then yes, the term is longer. Did not consider: thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 20:22