> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite - Unofficial firmware

Rep: (1198)
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite - Unofficial firmware
PictureModel: M1805D1SG | Codenames: daisy, daisy_sprout
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Project treble пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
rekaveri | Kernels
Troubleshooting | useful
Poll results
poll | closed 10/25/2020
Attached Image

poll | closed 10/28/2019
Attached Image
poll | closed 10/02/2019
Attached Image
poll | closed 09/09/2019
Attached Image
poll | closed 27/08/2019
Attached Image
poll | closed 13/08/2019
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 23.12.20, 17:22
Reason for editing: Treatment of the speed of Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz with Bluetooth enabled.

Rep: (35)
Installing Havoc Official (PT, AP)
So, by popular demand I write the instructions for correct installationHavoc Official (Project Treble, Android Pie) . The presence of the start of the necessary tools package, namely adb, tools and direct hands (about loader generally silent) not recall, because for a long time should all be in place;)

First of all, I want to express my gratitude* Broomber for your patience and all the vital materials: thank_you:

CAUTION posing EEPROM OVER REQUIRED android 8.1 (Oreo)
If you put AFTER OFF. PIE (10.0.H.H) the firmware will not start.
Swing stock 9.6.11.0 of a cap in the form of fastbut, do rollback (if it is necessary to solve the problem with the SIM cards - see cap.) And then install The Havoc.

If you eject after installation tvrp - Nakata stock nepatchennoe kernel (from the sink, which is sewn to the Havok setup)

Features of the firmware:
-Stability. That stability. No departures, subsidence (at least I did not have for the time)
-No problem with status bar. statusbara size exhibited clearly under the bangs, which is an advantage of the firmware, as for me. In others this is not observed. It is also possible to hide the bangs by painting black status bar.
-Customization. Quite a number of functions to customize the system. (For me was the most important criterion when choosing kastomki)
disadvantages
-nelzya set a password for the access point.
Most did not notice: drag:

Let's get started
First of all (if there is Ruth), make a backup of all necessary applications using Titanium Backup. Do not forget about the photos, music, contacts and so on ...
If the body is naked, or you to the one place on all of the above - moves to the next. item.
The second step, in order to avoid any problems and bugs, the unit must be returned to the correct state, namely flash runoff latest version
9.6.11.0 (see cap).
Parallel to put our brand new firmware to load:
https: //sourceforge.ne...ficial.img.xz/download

After that, turn on the phone,(If you can Refresh - to an extreme version)(Already moved onto the last eight, should not be updated to the pie) include debugging and proceed to install tvrp in both slots.
Take tvrp here:

https://dl.twrp.me/daisy/

Download and archive and img file. Rename the file in the img twrp.img and throws in a folder with adb
Translate phone in fastboot mode and sew our tvrp team:
fastboot boot twrp.img
After installation tvrp pass into it, respectively, and throwsarchive tvrp phone team adb push nazvaniearhiva.zip / sdcard . Sew archive through tvrp.
Next, select the section to mount and put the check wherever possible.
Our task is to replace fstab.qcom file under vendor / etc / to the one that is attached below.
Attached filefstab.qcom.tar(10k)

(Do not forget to unzip).
Again, using the adb push throw into the phone and through a conductor in tvrp replace, nothing complicated.

Next swing archiveAttached filePermissiver_v2.zip(1.05 MB)
and again through the adb push throws into the phone, sew.
Attention, no firmware this archive you will not start the camera.

All you have done? Well done, the last part:
Do wipe partition system, data, dalvik-cache
Unpack the archive with the firmware (havoc) in adb folder, rename it and use havoc.img guess which team are now taking root in the phone. Choosing the installation, the installation img, sew havoc.img
An alternative embodiment is a EEPROM command through fastboot fastboot flash system havoc.img
Just across tvrp faster: ok:
Ruth is placed similarly as in stock. Read hat (do not confuse core: hemp:)

Congratulations, you have earned the status of Mommy's programmer-technician, as well as the correct set of custom. : Congratulate:

Achtung! The firmware no gappsy. To live without them difficult - read below.
About gappsov.
Personally, I put gappsy after Hughes firmware and nothing critical is not noticed.
Sobsno clicking on linkshttps://opengapps.org/#downloadsectionand select 9 android and nano package, swing. Parallel throws aroma package.
I do not know for what reason, but other than the nano does not want to sew anything, swears by the lack of memory in the system o.O
I sewed originally nano, included - earned. Once through the aroma choose everything you need (maps, photos, market and everything else).
To be honest, not much point in aromatherapy do not find for someone threw an idea to download all in the future through the market: D

As for the camera - spread operating two cameras, one of them gkam, but it does not work frontalka. Do not worry, solved by the installation of the second working chamber.
Used as the primary:
Attached fileKamera.v.5.1.018.177624777.b.41364271.Permissions.Removed.apk(31.39 MB)

Frontalka works, video, slow motion blur mode, and so on.

Who needs Google Camera,do not forget about the activation 2API (see. cap) . I put her solely due to night mode. Il put not - you decide.
Attached fileKamera.v.6.1.021.220943556.b.45790636.Permissions.Removed.apk(79.43 MB)

Additions
Lord, the firmware does not work well AlwaysOnDisplay
Go on a file:
Attached fileframework-res__auto_generated_rro.apk(6.17 KB)

it needs to throw in/ vendor / overlay / , Then swing the terminal open and turn prescribes:
Firstsu In order to give Ruth the right terminal, after
chcon u: object_r: vendor_overlay_file: s0 / vendor / overlay; chcon u: object_r: vendor_overlay_file: s0 /vendor/overlay/framework-res__auto_generated_rro.apk

That's all. If you are experiencing difficulties - in forward qms, write, do not hesitate: blush:
We do not pay attention to the subject, set up purely for yourself :)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedStepan_White - 27.07.19, 22:50
Reason for editing: AOD, cameras, supplement about installation

Rep: (411)
Treble fixes for custom work
What is it for?
For the work of many custom firmware required forced off encryption and transfer of SELinux to permissive mode (otherwise will not start for at least a camera, a maximum of firmware is not loaded).

What to do with it?
Sew through rekaveri (TWRP). To do this, go to the Mount and put the check on the vendor and system. Once sewn fixes. Sewn only after the How to flash custom firmware.

I want to return it back
The easiest way - to flash flow of instructions from the cap. Or ask only section vendor. How to do I do not write, because if you decide to kastomov firmware, it is assumed that such a simple operation to make you able to do.

Denial of responsibility
Using these instructions, you should be aware of what you are doing everything on your own risk. I am the author of the instructions not responsible for any problems resulting directly or indirectly from following these instructions.

Copyright files
Attached files are taken from open spaces of the forum; I am not their author.

Translation SELinux to permissive mode, the author erfanoabdiAFH
Attached filePermissiver_v5.zip(1.19 MB)

Disabling forced encryption / data, the author 33bcaAFH Attached fileForcedEncryptionDisablerDaisy.zip(826.7 KB)

Post has been edited@twsunset - 06.09.19, 21:15

Rep: (53)
Custom kernel JusticeKernel

Warning, you lose the ability to upgrade by OTA
I do not take any liability for the broken machines

So,I'm not a developer. I just set about trying to make a custom kernel, so fixes can be delayed.
Traffic caution
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
[Attachment = "14975124: Screenshot_20190108-022241.png"]

* v1.0
-Kcal support.
* v2.0
-Add hotplug governor. (Disable not active nuclei).
-New Linux kernel (kernel version is updated)
-Target TTL
-ntfs support
-Qnovo charging interface (such as would increase battery life)
-Decrease time to sleep. (Experimental)
-Force fast charge
-Boeffla wakelock blocker
* V3.0 Adreno Idler
-The new I / O scheduler "fiops"
-Added westwood network
* v4.0
-As based sources of 9.0 (pie)
-Now you can bet on encrypted ustroistva. (I core and Magisk in TWRP)
-Pereklyuchatel fsync on / off (Default is On)
-Support exFAT (but the system must be present libs. Almost all custom bikes available)
-control vibration
And other changes

All bugs and suggestions QMS

List of bugs
Not working a double tap to wake.

Installing version v4.0 and above.

View any TWRP and flash the kernel, then Magisk
Attached fileMagisk-v18.0 (18000) .zip(3.99 MB)

By default, many disabled An opportunity. Include them in KernelAuditor. Experiment with the settings.

Be sure to read. After the installation of a custom kernel of my, you can not just upgrade JusticeKernel.
You need to sew through fastbut stock image boot.img. And repeat the automatic disconnection.

Thanks for the help :
Broomber
rama982

Versions:
Older versions and guide them
Old. Based on 8.1. v1.0-v3.0

Old installation for versions below 4.0 JusticeKernel
Installation:
Required files:
0. The kernel itself.
1.Attached filepermission_Magisk.zip(4.68 KB)

2.Attached fileDisable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.08.2018.zip(3.81 MB)
(For custom bikes where disabled encryption is not necessary)
3.Attached fileMagisk-v18.0 (18000) .zip(3.99 MB)

4.Attached filecom.nhellfire.kerneladiutor_248.apk(4 MB)

(The files are numbered)

Stock
We go into fastboot mode. We go into temporary twrp:
fastboot boot twrp.img

In the install TWRP TWRP constant (in the header files are)
Reboot in constant rekaveri(Do all things without logging in)
Now, formatData , Namely Data. (Lower button on the right under treatment)
Rebootagain rekaveri(perezagruzka->rekaveri)
Sew 0 (core), 2, 3.
We restart the system. In the magisk sew 1.
Added customizable features 4.

Kast (without encryption)
We go into fastboot mode. We go into temporary twrp:
fastboot boot twrp.img

In the install TWRP TWRP constant (in the header files are)
Reboot in constant rekaveri(Do all things without logging in)
Sew 0 (core) 3.
We restart the system. In the magisk sew 1.
Customizable features 4.

Be sure to read. After the installation of a custom kernel of my, you can not just upgrade JusticeKernel.
You need to sew through fastbut stock image boot.img. And repeat the automatic disconnection (data can not wipe)

If you are after a trip shifpovaniya put another firmware even clean, your phone will not boot. To do this, turn off file encryption sew magisk +!

v4.0

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 15.08.19, 14:17
Reason for editing: n 3.9

Rep: (15)
I put AEX 6.2 yesterday, a pretty smart flash. I installed it through rekoveri.
https: //drive.google.c...2pXoyIfYRBMXG6fZE/view

Rep: (40)
* 1redwalery,

Got any bugs? What fixes used? (If used)

Where did they get 6.2? The developer has only 6.0
https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=271118

Post has been editednecrofess - 05.02.19, 21:04

* necrofess ,
While testing. The fingerprint scanner does not work. But it is most likely treated if you put it on top of the stock firmware, at least on other firmware it was rolling. It put through rekoveri. Fixes did not install.

Rep: (354)
Necrofess @ 02.02.19, 21:01*
Where did they get 6.2? The developer has only 6.0
I understandThis one

I took the firmware in the next branch of Project Treble, it is not its official officer and is not on the developer’s site.

Posted 05/02/2019 at 21:12:

* Alexei994 ,
Yes, she is.

Rep: (7)
I installed ae 6.0, first on base 9, but the print did not work and the network was not available, then on the basis of the last 8, everything worked except bluetooth, I decided to replace the bluetooth file in the system folder. I installed the firmware through the fastboot according to the instructions from the firmware topic, I took the working file of the bluetooth in the same place. The firmware is several times more stable than the drain, plus a bunch of additional settings

Rep: (131)
When you install custom firmware through TV firmware, which partitions to choose?

Rep: (1302)
When you install custom firmware through TV firmware, which partitions to choose?

system, if you're talking about firmware

There are only one real custom for our phone, and then it’s with problemshttps: //forum.xda-deve...lineageos15-1-t3880421

Post has been editedzerovoid - 05.02.19, 21:39

Rep: (131)
Zerovoid @ 05.02.19, 23:39*
system, if you're talking about firmware

* zerovoid
yes, about the demand

1redwalery @ 02/05/2019, 23:07*
* necrofess ,
While testing. The fingerprint scanner does not work. But it is most likely treated if you put it on top of the stock firmware, at least on other firmware it was rolling. It put through rekoveri. Fixes did not install.

put on top of 10.0.3.0?

if yes, then the imprint will not work normally on top of any 9 runoff

AOSP v110 new build released, possibly with February security patches

https://github.com/phh…ions/releases/tag/v110

no changelog yet

and here is the changelog:

February security patch
Fix some USSD on some MTK devices (Thanks @ Dil3mm4)
Fix offline charging on Huawei devices (thanks @ penn5)
Fix boot on some Samsung devices
Fix Maxi Mi Max 3 (Thanks @timbortnik)
Fix audio issues Moto E5 Plus (Thanks @ wh0dat)
Workaround Camera crash on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite in DND mode
Fix 3.5mm jack support on Qualcomm Samsung devices

Posted 05/02/2019 at 21:49 PM:

always choose for our devicearm64 ab

Post has been editedzerovoid - 06.02.19, 01:55

* zerovoid ,
No, I did not update to the nine at all, I put it on 8.1, the version for mine is 9.6.11

Rep: (354)
Zerovoid @ 5.02.19, 21:46*
AOSP v110 new build released, possibly with February security patches
What bugs are noticed on these firmwares, and which stock should I put on?

Post has been editedAlexei994 - 05.02.19, 21:53

Rep: (1392)
M
corrected the topic title

Alexei994 @ 05.02.2019, 23:53*
What bugs are noticed on these firmwares, and which stock should I put on?

recommendations and reviews are already herehttps: //forum.xda-deve…h-treble-v109-t3893298

Rep: (51)
I installed ae 6.0, first on base 9, but the print did not work and the network was not available, then on the basis of the last 8, everything worked except bluetooth, I decided to replace the bluetooth file in the system folder. I installed the firmware through the fastboot according to the instructions from the firmware topic, I took the working file of the bluetooth in the same place. The firmware is several times more stable than the drain, plus a bunch of additional settings

What is there on the cameras? Their functionality

Rep: (40)
While the topic is fresh, I ask users to suggest that it is better to add to the header, instructions, links to popular requirements firmwares, thanks in advance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/26/26, 22:05