Reference: T26 and T26K
Optical Resolution: 1920x1080 dpi
Aspect Ratio: 4: 3/16: 9
Brightness: 5500 Lumens
Projector Power Supply: 100-240V, AC 50/60 Hz
Projector Speaker: 4ohm, 3Wx2
Projector Weight and Size: about 3.15KG / 30.5 * 24 * 11.5cm
T26 Projector: 4500Lumens, +/- 15 Degree Vertical Keystone
3D Function: Red Blue 3D (Free 2 pcs Glasses)
Contrast Ratio: 2001: 1-3000: 1
Focus: Focus
Type: Digital Projector
Calculation Technology: LCD
Ansi Lumen: T26 = 250 ANSI / T26K = 350 ANSI
Keystone Correction: Auto Correction, Manual Correction
System: Multimedia System
Projection Distance: 2.15-6 Meter
Power: 140W
Light Source: LED Lamp
Application: Home
Projector Native Resolution: 1920 * 1080
Projector Port: USBx2 / HDMI in x2 / VGA / AV IN / 3.5mm Audio out
Projector LED Lamp Life: bigger than 30000 Hours
T26K Projector: 5500Lumens, +/- 45 Degree Vertical keystone
Projector Guarantee: Projector 1 year, Lamp half year
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Useful information
Purchase, verified sellers
Everycom T26 / T26K / T26LThe main discussion of the projector comes from this seller.

At the moment, in the lineEverycom T26Kprojectors, a new version has appeared, this is the T26L. It is brandedEverycom t26l. The difference from the T26K model is that there is no auto-trapeze in it and there is the same LED as in the T26K, more powerful than in the T26 model. And it costs less than the T26K.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 14.02.20, 07:43
Reason for editing: Option Filter modernization

Rep: (207)
* frwd,
As he does, you can cherkanut about him a couple of lines? A stock LED why change? Do not miss him? Or just do not pull in a bright room?

Rep: (0)
Ok for the money, as the noise yunik47 until the sun goes low, you can look at is not complete blackout in the summer I think it would be difficult without good curtains. Lathers on the corners, hanging in the center of the ceiling.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedfrwd - 14.02.19, 18:04

Rep: (47)
* frwd , Lathers the corners is certainly not so ...... I'm hoping that will t26k fire 1lcd

Vofka26rus @ 15.02.19, 01:36*
lathers on the corners is certainly not so ...... I'm hoping that will t26k fire 1lcd

Regarding the soap was in their reviews of Ali bought before ng, and that very few of these reviews, and in general, everything is clear writing. And in fact, if you do not sit in the net and do not read something, then this soap film and you will not notice, because in the corner no when the main action of the film: yes2: And yet, like someone wrote in a review there, as he correctly align the projector, such as a disconnection AUTO, I do not remember exactly.

Rep: (47)
* myboris2005 Of course we must try not to use the "trapeze" it's programmatically. So the resolution is a little lower. And about the movie, I want the projector is not for movies and for fifa19 pes19 football well and Youtube

Vofka26rus @ 15.02.19, 04:03*
of course we must try not to use the "trapeze" it's programmatically. So the resolution is a little lower. And about the movie, I want the projector is not for movies and for fifa19 pes19 football well and Youtube

What about movies, I mean, not a static picture as naprimar word document, where a bunch of letters.

Rep: (2)
Vofka26rus @ 15.02.19, 03:36*
lathers on the corners is certainly not so ...... I'm hoping that will t26k fire 1lcd

From reviews:
"I was such, until the settings are not twisted keystone (trapezoid shape of the screen)"
"Matrix wheel centered, output in the least after setting the menu to make the horizontal correction"

Rep: (3)
T26K take more than a month. Bought 11.11 discount on white. I paid $ 197. Satisfied. Before he was AKEy 5. He took in another store.
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32967565402.html
Not too noisy. Brightness is good. Color reproduction is good. Two speakers. The sound is loud.
When properly installed, not soaps. Particularly pleased with dust protection.
I recommend to buy

Post has been editedpanatolik - 26.02.19, 21:30
Reason for editing: Added text

https://youtu.be/ew0MklcR_yY
https://youtu.be/MO3mSb4Hgq8

Post has been editedpanatolik - 26.02.19, 21:38
Reason for editing: revision

* panatolik This video Salang, another brand, or it's not your vidosy?
Well, that and the reviews go, and some literate full HD projectors these are not seen as the most seen HD projectors with a different matrix, and argue that this model is g ... yet complete.

Post has been editedmyboris2005 - 26.02.19, 22:11

* myboris2005 ,
Seller video. Shop "Salang"

* panatolik
Or you can do on your projector vidosiki? With light and in the dark, for comparison?

* myboris2005 ,
Sorry, but eventually napryazhenka, and the camera is not normal

Ordered, I sit waiting ...

What kind of diode suitable for the replacement did not say: beee:

Zachetny projector. He threw coupon 1800 + seller 2k returned because there was hair on the matrix (a frequent occurrence). Disassembled - he removed the hair (the seller offers to knock on the projector, but this method did not).

If properly set up and hang no blurring. As with most projectors 1LSD present lack of brightness and contrast (norms night). Chinese Optics, in consequence of which there is (hard to explain) a kind of blurry. clearly seen in the black pictures with dark areas in the center. Keystone correction recommend doing the minimum, because the image is stretched in height (width is reduced, and the height is no height adjustment is found). Colors are good, though the white color looks a bit blue as for me. The default setting color plaid, made a little better, but still no ice. We had a little tweak the brightness and contrast of dark areas that would be easier to see.

Noise well, I think dropsy pick up on the LED, see Che will. A primary fan decreases to 6 volts (that blew matrix). If laziness will certainly not.

The projector should its 14,000 Ruben.

ZoSSPro @ 12.03.2019, 14:34*
What kind of diode suitable for the replacement did not say: beee:

Zachetny projector. He threw coupon 1800 + seller 2k returned because there was hair on the matrix (a frequent occurrence). Disassembled - he removed the hair (the seller offers to knock on the projector, but this method did not).

If properly set up and hang no blurring. As with most projectors 1LSD present lack of brightness and contrast (norms night). Chinese Optics, in consequence of which there is (hard to explain) a kind of blurry. clearly seen in the black pictures with dark areas in the center. Keystone correction recommend doing the minimum, because the image is stretched in height (width is reduced, and the height is no height adjustment is found). Colors are good, though the white color looks a bit blue as for me. The default setting color plaid, made a little better, but still no ice. We had a little tweak the brightness and contrast of dark areas that would be easier to see.

Noise well, I think dropsy pick up on the LED, see Che will. A primary fan decreases to 6 volts (that blew matrix). If laziness will certainly not.

The projector should its 14,000 Ruben.

Decreasing by half the voltage on the turbine, said goodbye directly to the matrix.

Lord, I fired up the purchase of the projector, even almost like already decided on the model, like ThundeaL T26K, but having dug a little deeper, I realized that there are a bunch of unique \ clones. Does anyone puzzled by comparing these models and some advise to take? Greed tells me: "take the cheapest, they are still the same," but the logic and caution while stopped)
Salange T26K
ThundeaL T26K
Vivicine M18
AUN M18

* leon189 ,
The first two identical T26K. Thundeal and Salange this store name. The second two - M18. This is a completely different model from T26K. Vivicine and Aun - name of the store. I bought in Salange. There have been cheaper. Color completely white.

Post has been editedpanatolik - 18.03.19, 00:03
Reason for editing: Adding

Thanks for the explanation) And you do not know what kind of equipment with Dolby in Salang?
And for the price, it turned out to take for 197 only for 11.11 and now you can get a similar price?

* leon189,
11.11 The price was cheaper. Plus coupons plus keshbzk
When I bought it did not have a Dolby projectors. This option, as I understand it,
reads from flash sound formate.AS3 on their own dynamics. Others do not read.
I watch TV with the box and the sound output the optics or blyutuzu acoustics. Therefore it nikchemu

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/01/20 19:00