DiscussionXiaomi Hualai Xiaofang Panoramic 360 В°
Xiaomi Hualai Xiaofang Smart IP Camera Dual-Lens Version
Discussion пїЅ

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
The chamber consists of two halves, which are rigidly secured together.
No part of the camera is not turning.
The front and rear surface of the chamber are made of opaque plastic, the side face and the upper - glossy.
Camera two-headed one "face" of objects, the looking ahead, the other back.

Device characteristics
Xiaofang Dual-Lens Version
Brand Xiaomi Hualai
Model Xiaomi Hualai Xiaofang Smart IP Camera Dual-Lens Version
Main Feature
- Dual-lens & Dual-chip
- 1080P F2.0 210 В° Wide View Angle
- Dual 360 В° Panoramic View
- Four-windows Real-time Monitor
- 3 x 850nm IR LED
- Two-way Vioce
- Support VR Mode View Angle
- Support MicroSD Card Storage
- Support Time-lapse Photography
Video Image Audio
Video 1024 x 2048 (1K * 2K) FHD
Frame Rate (FPS) 15FPS
Lens 2 x F2.0 210 В° Wide View Degrees Dual CMOS
Storage Support MicroSD Card
Night Vision 3 x 850nm Infrared LED, 5 meters
General
APP Language Chinese, English, Korean, Russian, Espanol (more)
Security
Triple Data Encryption
- Verify encryption
- Data transmission encryption
- Cloud Service encryption
Voice Dual-way Real-time Voice
Connect Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n 2.4Ghz
Installation 1/4 Standard Screw of Cam
Package weight 0.200 kg
Power Input DC 5V / 2A
Size 36mm x 36mm x 101mm

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Posted on 04/02/2019, 15:54:

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.02.20, 09:11

Rep: (2)
* poltergad777 ,
As I understand...
I need a power bank, wifi 4G modem.Tak?
But here's how the camera and a modem to link?

Rep: (1)
* traveler.spb,
possible through the power bank, can be directly with the car battery, and the only link through a router will

poltergad777 @ 5.04.20, 23:09*
If you frequently use the term, b / a router with usb modem and help organize it, will remain the case for the power supply to charge the battery is well kept.

Well, I think quite often, everything depends on how often need to charge the "Bank"?)))

Posted on 05/04/2020, 23:16:

poltergad777 @ 5.04.20, 23:12*
possible through the power bank, can be directly with the car battery, and the only link through a router will

I think, on a straight line on the machine on battery will be quite difficult, and not just with provodami.Ne would like to have too much to fool!

Post has been editedtraveler.spb - 05.04.20, 23:17

* poltergad777 ,

huawei e5776, a suitable example?

traveler.spb @ 05.04.20, 23:13*
Well, I think quite often, everything depends on how often need to charge the "Bank"?)))

* traveler.spb,
trouble in the fact that the bank gives ~ 5v., a router need to 12v. in this case, the camera itself is not bad eating (2A power supply.) is not known at this point how much banks.

* poltergad777 ,
I'm talking about mobile routers)))

traveler.spb @ 05.04.20, 23:21*
huawei e5776, a suitable example?
think fit as an option even try the old Mobil poyuzat as a modem, wi-fi, they can distribute.

Posted on 05/04/2020, 23:25:

traveler.spb @ 05.04.20, 23:23*
I'm talking about mobile routers)))

Well, apparently not to understand each other.

poltergad777 @ 5.04.20, 23:21*
in this case, the camera itself is not bad eating (2A power supply.) is not known at this point how much banks.

What, you think 20,000 mA per night is not enough?

Posted on 05/04/2020, 23:28:

poltergad777 @ 5.04.20, 23:24*
as an option even try the old Mobil poyuzat as a modem, wi-fi, they can distribute

MOBILE poprozherlivey will probably need to watch this huavey.Hotya ...

* poltergad777 ,
well, let's say I have found / bought skomutiroval.Zaeryl car ... gone! I can like something out of the house to connect and watch from home, the creature in the car / next car?

Post has been editedtraveler.spb - 05.04.20, 23:32

traveler.spb @ 05.04.20, 23:26*
What, you think 20,000 mA per night is not enough?

Xs, I can not say, either directly or otherwise, potestit and everything will fall into place ...
I may be mistaken, but I think the calculation is as follows: the camera eats 5v 2A, is 10 W, pl roughly 10 hours, eat out 100W camera. Bank 20000MA is 20A at 5V 100W are obtained, ie exactly 10 hours only cameras, not including the router / mobile phones, and given the fact that the capacity of the banks corresponding application.

Posted on 05/04/2020, 23:39:

traveler.spb @ 05.04.20, 23:31*
well, let's say I have found / bought skomutiroval.Zaeryl car ... gone! I can like something out of the house to connect and watch from home, the creature in the car / next car?
Yes, the app mi home

* poltergad777 ,
poltergad777 @ 5.04.20, 23:37 *
Xs, I can not say, either directly or otherwise, potestit and everything will fall into place ...
I may be mistaken, but I think the calculation is as follows: the camera eats 5v 2A, is 10 W, pl roughly 10 hours, eat out 100W camera. Bank 20000MA is 20A at 5V 100W are obtained, ie exactly 10 hours only cameras, not including the router / mobile phones, and given the fact that the capacity of the banks corresponding application.

Heh, it is in "standby" / protection mode consumes? I mean it does not line mode transmission / zapisi.Esli so, then, then pechalka. Bank charge current-current ....

Post has been editedtraveler.spb - 05.04.20, 23:48

[Quote name = "traveler.spb" date = "05.04.20, 23:45" post = 95374782]
mode "waiting" / protection mode consumes?
[/ quote]
I wrote it all the time, how to adjust the motion and how it turned out the owners of this devaysa above xs, the Chinese have not studied)))

Post has been editedpoltergad777 - 05.04.20, 23:51

* poltergad777 ,
I realized, in any case, thanks for the help! Something realized podcherpnul sebya.Mozhet tomorrow for any one of the guys that's also advise / offer?

Post has been editedtraveler.spb - 05.04.20, 23:52

Rep: (0)
Tell me please, in standby mode, the motion detector if you put, no wi-fi, I just like a photo trap with a record on a memory card whether it is possible to use this device so ?!

* Vanekk13,
No camera was defective !!!

Zaglyuchil camera. LED lights up yellow and RESET does not work !!!!!!!!! What to do?

I have 2 cameras 360. Restoring the factory permanently installed still does not write, writing on the movement.
How to get to write constantly?

I found the reason!
One camera does not see the SD card, and that does not write!
Second writes in a circle!
Thanks to all!

* avedzhugvi , can.

This requires constant access to food and cameras to the point of Wi-Fi access, while the car is parked.

HELP HOW TO CONNECT IT IN AUTO for recording on SD CARD
What must be constantly wi LINK ??
PCC bought a camera MOZGOEBSTVA Stoke

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/19/20, 04:08