DiscussionXiaomi Hualai Xiaofang Panoramic 360 В°
Xiaomi Hualai Xiaofang Smart IP Camera Dual-Lens Version
Discussion пїЅ

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
The chamber consists of two halves, which are rigidly secured together.
No part of the camera is not turning.
The front and rear surface of the chamber are made of opaque plastic, the side face and the upper - glossy.
Camera two-headed one "face" of objects, the looking ahead, the other back.

Device characteristics
Xiaofang Dual-Lens Version
Brand Xiaomi Hualai
Model Xiaomi Hualai Xiaofang Smart IP Camera Dual-Lens Version
Main Feature
- Dual-lens & Dual-chip
- 1080P F2.0 210 В° Wide View Angle
- Dual 360 В° Panoramic View
- Four-windows Real-time Monitor
- 3 x 850nm IR LED
- Two-way Vioce
- Support VR Mode View Angle
- Support MicroSD Card Storage
- Support Time-lapse Photography
Video Image Audio
Video 1024 x 2048 (1K * 2K) FHD
Frame Rate (FPS) 15FPS
Lens 2 x F2.0 210 В° Wide View Degrees Dual CMOS
Storage Support MicroSD Card
Night Vision 3 x 850nm Infrared LED, 5 meters
General
APP Language Chinese, English, Korean, Russian, Espanol (more)
Security
Triple Data Encryption
- Verify encryption
- Data transmission encryption
- Cloud Service encryption
Voice Dual-way Real-time Voice
Connect Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n 2.4Ghz
Installation 1/4 Standard Screw of Cam
Package weight 0.200 kg
Power Input DC 5V / 2A
Size 36mm x 36mm x 101mm

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Posted on 04/02/2019, 15:54:

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.02.20, 09:11

Rep: (3)
Greetings friends, who knows how this camera to flash?
For example here of this post:Xiaomi MIjia Dafang Smart Home 120 - Discussion

Here is how it was:
Ordered the camera came. Quickly connect, download additional plug-in for mihom works! the camera was turned off and brought home after working 6 hours on the job. Next, I decided to connect to your home router, when clicked nothing happens reset button (the girl does not speak Chinese), the yellow LED is lit.

Rep: (5)
The same thing happened with my camera. Solid amber. Clambered entire Internet did not find anything. I wrote seller Ali about the firmware. They've got the New Year, hardly respond quickly

I opened the debate, and I returned the money, ordered the same camera at another store having asked about the availability of firmware, the seller said that it does not have (

They sent me a new camera works well! 5.0.0.161 firmware to do not update, let run for a week on the old

Rep: (5)
I can no longer open the contentious passed 2 weeks after confirmation (. Is it possible to remove a firmware dump from the working chamber?

If someone says what? Ready to help you, myself and all who are faced with similar

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon! Also I bought this camera. The camera connects to the Internet, but does not want to MiHome. It gives an error when loading the plugin. Region China. Help who faced !?

Try to connect via VPN

Comrades, please help. Did someone a similar problem and if so, how to cope with it - buy the camera, set the Mi Home, but nothing happens when you try to synchronize. She says something in Chinese every thirty seconds, but the camera refuses point-blank to consider the bar code with the phone's screen. I tried on two different phones. How to overcome this infection?

Rep: (8)
Comrades! Who has given a working camera, tell us if it works without wifi? There is in it a direct connection to the body, like for example in Syaofanga cube? That is, this I mean, if it is powered by pauerbanki and prisobachit for example on the helmet, if I can shoot?

Rep: (0)
I came this camera. Suffered could not connect to your home network, and then when esteemed characteristics on the box, I realized that the camera is only 2-hertz network of Wi-Fi. I do not know, maybe someone will be useful. I have said that the camera is connected but nothing happened until it was connected to the network 2ghz wifi. I take the camera on the QR code gets information about a connected Wi-Fi network and if it 5ghz network will not work after connected the camera on 2ghz wifi, you can safely back on the phone to connect 5ghz. Maybe someone will be useful!

Vem hello. Also suffer with this camera, showing her qr-code is like saying that all gud, click on, appears to connect a screen with a slider percent, reaching 100% indicates that the time is up, try again. 2.4 Network gateways connected to it and work. What do I'll never know ...

Good day, tell me, is it possible to raise the data transfer speed on this camera? When connecting the back part of the speech audio communication is lost and go lags video.

I also terribly slow image, and the longer you look, the more brakes. After a few minutes of continuous viewing in general, all stops. Watched from the work of the behavior of a cat and a robot cleaner, they appeared in different parts of the room and at the same time the picture was static, a feeling that watching a slideshow. Internet connection on a normal phone 4g, home speed is also normal, the router xiaomi, the frequency of 2.4 GHz and 5. The camera in general seemed very crude. Without changing the region to China was not found in the Mi Home, all Chinese menu, talk impossible for her, because hear themselves and immediately begins the self-excitation of the microphone. Although the wife says that I have heard is good. No updates did not occur again. Hopefully adapting it to us in the end.<_<

tell me: I want to stick in a jar and hang it on the street, it is very convenient.
although the video quality is better nesting dolls.
will not fog up, do you think?
Rust will not eat?

More of silica gel in a jar. Well, do not freeze much)

Rep: (7)
Good afternoon. And how well this device writes the sound?

Rep: (25)
Rebya, this camera godless shit ... at home I have 5 cameras are two nesting dolls 1080, one die ksyaofang (also shit in view of the replay), and 2 of these cameras hualay 360 ... They have a problem viewing the video through a very long loading plugin video mikrosd (probyval different card), it would appear that the remotely see that she recorded it is necessary to have nerves of steel.
Rebya, now better nesting dolls did not come up in this ever convinced any problems stuck in their cards on 128 gb and all super ... and the quality of the video and watch the replay.
Output will return to gather these dolls fuflyzhnye hualaev, I knew would never have purchased the camera data.

Tell me how to activate the microphone? I press the button displays a message (ATP google) "enable recording of calls." Where to turn? Thanks in advance.

Rep: (25)
nwgav @ 16.04.19, 14:21*
Tell me how to activate the microphone

Leave mihoum all permissions ... Hold the icon mihoum further the application permission to include it in microphone slider

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/20, 20:08