Rep: (76)
Nobby Expert T-110 - Discussion
Nobby Expert T-110
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached Image

Description
Bluetooth Stereo Nobby Expert - a convenient and compact device that allows not only for a long time to enjoy your favorite music, but also to stay in touch. Now you do not have to remember to take your smartphone to answer an incoming call. The device is indispensable for anyone who spends a lot of time behind the wheel and appreciate their own safety. The headset connects to any compatible device via Bluetooth version 5.0 and provides support for connection at a distance of 30 meters. The increased data rate allows high-quality sound and stable connection reduces the occurrence of impulse noise. The headset is equipped with a powerful battery in the battery cover - 1500 mAh: this would be enough for 15 full charges headphones. Now you can enjoy your favorite tracks up to 45 hours, while using the battery cover. The headset can be easily attached to your ear securely held and provides clear and rich sound. The headset has a function of the auto power on / connection: headphones immediately turned on and connected to each other and to the device without additional taps as soon as they are taken out from the case. To turn off the headset - enough to put them in a bag. Device management is carried out with the help of special buttons - you can switch tracks, adjust the volume and take calls. New from Nobby - incredibly stylish and presentable, business and active for those who appreciate comfort and convenience.

Device characteristics
micro connector: USB
Version: Bluetooth5.0
Battery type own: Li-Ion
Minimum reproducible frequency: Gts18
The number of pairs of replaceable ear pads in set 3
Makcimalnaya reproducible frequency: Gts20000
Sensitivity dB92
Radius: 30
Number of microphones: 2
Number of batteries 2
Battery capacity: 1500 mAh
Standby time: 80 hours
Hours: 45 hours
Charging time: 2 hours
Number of Drivers: 1
-
Microphone: Yes
LED: Yes
microUSB cable included: Yes
Profile A2DP: Yes
AVRCP Profile: Yes
Profile Headset: Yes
Cover / Case Included: Yes
Replaceable ear pads: Yes
Flashlight: Yes

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Posted on 03/02/2019, 14:26

Post has been editedklumber - 03.02.19, 14:30

I ordered in Eldorado.
If someone is already using, write reviews, their reviews
. : thank_you:
Headphones come, the sound is excellent, and the high and low balance. In two days of operation ties between the ears sound interruptions and losses and telephone nezamecheno.Ochen easy, sit perfectly in your ears.
Among the few drawbacks: when you insert headphones into your ears, then you push the buttons that are distributed throughout the body.
Rassinhrona sound to your video on YouTube is not revealed.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedklumber - 08.02.19, 17:20
Reason for editing: Headphone Collection.

Rep: (0)
Long chose. I bought rather spontaneously inclined to Meizu POP. Sound-summit. Satisfied. Why the phone is always picks up a gun, you need to manually connect. But it is a trifle. I think it solved.

* mrmaverig I have always connected, most likely in the case of the phone, so I gear s2 Samsung hours are not always connected to my own honor 10.

Post has been editedklumber - 12.02.19, 07:45

Yes, also I inclined to this option. While not annoying.

Rep: (10)
You would have a link to where to buy in cap added. And Ali can not find such ...

* xander120188 , Ali, I did not find them, too, in this bought in El Dorado.

Rep: (4)
In general, ventured, bought it, hoped that if we do not write here, so everything is OK. And in general, the rules headphones, just in the ear does not work the left. Beyond all krutyak ear, and the ear of stuttering and breakage. "Too big head" - I decided, and handed back. The price, incidentally, with delivery of all 3600r. Bundle with Note 8, jabra working smartly.

phaustin Well, maybe you came defective and this was a bug with the left ear, I have two phones, checked everything was ok.

* phaustin , 3600 ... This is where you buy them?

* Pakos82,

I bought something in the shop Megabit. But they flatly refused to recognize the marriage, also said that his ears have poyuzat "like good quality will not accept."
So seduced by the low price and ended. On Yandex-market write about problems like mine, so before you buy it is necessary to check in their ears.

So 3600 the wind. And manufacturers in silence: and I wrote and called.

Privet.Vetka all new, I understand everything, but are interested in such a moment: Left earpiece is also possible to talk or just to the right of the microphone is?

* abakak Just right

Posted 03/20/2019, 4:24:

communication gap there really, but yes of a second, why it appeared after a month and not every time is shown. As they say, Randomly

Also bought these headphones in megabits in mid-March .. The sound is good, but you need to correctly insert the ears. Communication priryvaetsya constantly when moving, his head turned the sound stutters, stammers his hand raised in the back pocket of jeans laid smartphone link was broken, put in a bag all the sound was gone. What is that crap ..... I use Mi5s plus. On the other overhead Bluetooth Nobbi 215 no such !!!!! Tolley marriage, roofing felts it is the norm to 110. And what comfort? Better then wired to use and even more freedom of action. Two days passed back, said the examination otvezut- there to lead a new state, so still even no answer, said not yet received the diagnosis two weeks passed ay !!!!!!

Posted 03/28/2019, 7:55:

By the way almost always priryvaetsya left earpiece and the right often. Judging by the performance left mated with the right, and the right to have a sound source. He took over 3400, as registered on the website, so the discount.

Rep: (223)
xander120188 @ 16.02.19, 20:41*
And Ali can not find such ...

Here they are (full analogue despite another brand), also at a discount before April 1,
NILLKIN TWS bluetooth headphones Blutooth 5.0

Is complemented by a review. Money for the headphone is fully returned at the beginning of April, thanks to megabits: rolleyes: Did not understand there was some defect or my meeting went, I think all the same marriage. Ordered honor am 61 today will bring. All good shopping !!!

Rep: (86)
Vetalay_V @ 28.03.19, 13:17*
Here they are (full analogue despite another brand), also at a discount before April 1,

Made them a branch, there is added the review, did not notice that at Nobby branch has already ...
TWS headphones Nillkin Liberty [Other]

In general, I bought these headphones on, almost all the positive reviews. And I began to compare them with wired headphones, namely the Panasonic RP-HJE118. And, you know, who I did not ask all the rules, but to me as if these headphones is that it squeaks in match against the ponosonkami. Prompt such skripovaty sound is normal for these headphones, or still married, are not you just want to wait a month until the store is will find out.

* sekasanik I have no squeak.

A case can be charged by phone bp (5V, 2A)?

Yuzayu data headphones a couple of weeks. The sound of conversation and listening to audio books standards. Microphone in each ear. Right ear discharge for half an hour, the left holds hours 2. I will not surrender, will not be accepted, because on the box have been frayed by carrying in a bag with the keys. Left ear falls off very often.
In short, the dubious acquisition, hopes were dashed, and its price is not particularly justified.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/18/20, 3:15