> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ginzzu RS9602 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (12)
DiscussionGinzzu RS9602
Pictureginzzu RS9602
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Dimensions : 77.2 x 158.7 x 14.8 mm
Weight : 253 g
SoC : MediaTek MT6739
CPU : ARM Cortex-A53, 1500 MHz
Number of Cores : 4
Graphics processor : PowerVR GE8100,570 MHz
RAM : 2 GB, 667 MHz
Internal memory : 16 GB
Memory cards : microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Screen : 5.7 in, IPS, 720 x 1440 pixels, 24 bits>
Battery : 5000 mAh, Li-Ion (Li-ion)
Operating system : Android 8.1 Oreo
Camera : 3264 x 2448 pixels, 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 frames / second
SIM card : Nano-SIM, Nano-SIM / microSD
Wi-Fi : a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot
USB : 2.0, USB Type-C
Bluetooth : 4.0
Navigation : GPS, A-GPS

A photo
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 22.05.19, 22:01
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

hameleonis @ 10.03.19, 21:34*
Adaptive brightness is clearly not working ... and your sense of it NO

yes, with autoregulation trouble. But I have it almost never use. In general, the problem is, but it does not bother me: D

Rep: (5)
* zakaz55 ,
Clear. Pasib :)

Friends, I have a question, and I asked the support ginzzu:
phone memory and sd-card (samsung evo 64GB) are combined into a single repository, installed on the phone PIN and fingerprint recorded 2
problem - when the phone is connected to a PC-content of the SD card is displayed on the computer, regardless of whether the phone is locked or not.
That is, when the phone is lost, anyone can just connect my smart to the computer using a conventional cable and see all the information on the SD card

I was told that the feature is not enabled encryption (and it is enabled), or need to carry the body to the SC.

I ask to see how someone with this case. Is the SD card computer sees (external storage) when the telephone is locked? o.O

* zakaz55 ,
By mnya sees вњ”пёЏ

Hi: D
Yesterday late in the evening decided to make a test photo.
Moscow City.
3 photos. smki mode ... 4: 3, 16: 9, 18: 9
The difference is obvious.
Personally, I think 4: 3 mode has a lot of coverage.
Surprisingly, the 4: 3 mode has a large photo size of 3.05mb.
In 16: 9 = 2,85mb. And 18: 9 = 2,56mb. Screenshots gallery and the settings can be viewed.
The question is, what do you like?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedhameleonis - 19.03.19, 11:19
Reason for editing: Figures

Rep: (1)
Attached Image
Help pass aktivatsiyu.porol zabyl.nedaet nothing sdelat.kuplen with aliesprees.Ginzzu RS9602
Attached Image

Post has been editedKUGGA - 22.03.19, 11:25
Reason for editing: Spoiler

* FLAVER666 ,
Omgg.
Take in every SC.
We can help.
I have not met with such a problem.
Do not worry

Exactly a month use the new GinZZu RS9602 floor model.
Well I can write.
Pros -
For an Internet and social networks 5+.
The camera module from Sony, finally bobma day and night. I'm glad for 4 ~ 5 balls!
The battery is at 100% ... bomb! Happy - glad!
Communication, conversation 5+!
Music - Volume bomb 5+!
3-4G and Wi-Fi ... 5 Hertz Bomb 5+!
The screen is crisp, responsive and bright!
In the hands of the norms holds, pleasant and respectable looks themselves and in society. In short ... beautiful!
The flash lamp standards.
Super fast charging,
Minuses -
The auto screen to not work properly. (I had to put the brightness to 50).

Rep: (7)
Greetings to all owners.
At a friend's device, he says that when talking on the phone, then he heard the interlocutor, but if through Vatsap or Vayber - then hear the quiet. Nobody faced such problem? Just want to determine which Trouble, on the device, or the firmware settings. Thank you in advance for your help.

Pal Palych @ 04/04/19, 1:48*
Greetings to all owners.
At a friend's device, he says that when talking on the phone, then he heard the interlocutor, but if through Vatsap or Vayber - then hear the quiet. Nobody faced such problem? Just want to determine which Trouble, on the device, or the firmware settings. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello
yesterday spoke vayberu - on speaker I have heard very bad. When switched to the earpiece everything was ok.
And I notice the glitch - when talking on the phone and clamped his shoulder / ear the interlocutor can not hear you

Rep: (7)
Thank you, the machine problem. There is a suspicion that the handsfree phone switches to the rear speaker.

* Pal Palych ,
In mnya identity on the rear speaker goes with handsfree Vatsapp and finally talk. Cada surfing. Et it should. Everything's Alright. And the speaker yells loudly. Et super.

Rep: (0)
Can someone tell me how to remove the search bar home screen?

zakaz55 @ 04.04.19, 05:13*
And I notice the glitch - when talking on the phone and clamped his shoulder / ear the interlocutor can not hear you

The same crap microphone is pressed on the screen during a conversation (bad ear probe)

* Maxic spb ,
Et do not know. But the dream of identity floor clean line. Maybe Googling Me in the net

Removed line (set by the launcher Xiaomei)

Maxic spb @ 09.04.19, 13:21*
Removed line (set by the launcher Xiaomei)

I put Nova, it seemed to me that the phone has become dumber, returned to the stock. How are things going with Xiaomei? Are there any changes in the speed?

zakaz55 @ 09.04.19, 10:24*
How are things going with Xiaomei? Are there any changes in the speed?

Yes, everything seems the same, but I have a minimal set of applications (only required). (POCO Launcher)

Screen tested for defective pixels.
Like the rules.

Attached images
Attached Image

interesting facts about our gadget ...Distinct characteristics ... :savagemessiahzine.com:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/09/20, 22:11