Gtmedia GTC (Freesat) [Android] | [TV Box] [DVB-T2 / S2 / C]

Rep: (1)
DiscussionGtmedia GTC (Freesat)
Other
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
DVB-S2, DVB-T2, DVB-C, ISBDT Android 6.02, 2G + 16G, 2USB, built-in Wi-Fi 2.4Hz, Bt 4.0 Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 21.12.19, 17:35
Reason for editing: firmware, flasher

Rep: (10)
* niyaz84 , the box is seen through yusb only in recovery mode

Rep: (16)
* artsel , How to do it? And for some reason, it catches encrypted channels on a cable

Rep: (10)
* niyaz84 , disassemble and close the contacts on the board. They have an infa on the form. What channels? Satellite, terrestrial antenna or cable?

Rep: (16)
* artsel , White wire, cable TV. Ordinary televisions and smart TVs show 50 channels without problems. And through boxing 180 and all are encrypted, the operator is pay. I don’t want to climb inside the box. Through the DMC antenna, only 20 channels and 3 radios, few

Post has been editedniyaz84 - 06.04.19, 20:54

Rep: (7)
* niyaz84, Apparently, you have a package of analog channels in the cable that the TV sees, but does not see gtc and a digital package that needs a decoder that is not in gtc.

Rep: (2)
As far as I remember, there are two streams in the cable - this is an analog signal and a digital one, that is, through the bailiff it will not work to catch an analog, only a digit. And at MTS, the whole coded digit is remembered.

Rep: (1)
Well, how little is needed - normal update and silence, everything works with a bang: rolleyes:

Why doesn’t it let on the official site ?! Who also?

Rep: (3)
Who didn’t try to install AlexELEC? what to take dtb file for our box?

I checked it myself in the evening, first I installed it with ki pro, an error popped up when loading, the network worked, IPTV and YouTube launched but I couldn’t check dvb st, then I installed dtb file from C300, there were no errors at startup, I’ll check if it catches or not

Post has been editedOLLEG1972 - 19.04.19, 08:33

The choice of a media extension on LibreELEC (Post Vyacheslav-S # 74357975)
Here according

Spectre43 @ 04/19/19, 12:46*
The choice of a media extension on LibreELEC (Post Vyacheslav-S # 74357975)
Here according

Here ours is not, I will pick up in the presence of free time, and it works quickly;)

* OLLEG1972 , I could only deliver 2.3.10, the latest version doesn’t work with a bunch of buns, the download hangs and that’s it .. you need to figure it out at your leisure too

* Spectre43 ,
My latest one works without problems

Rep: (0)
* Spectre43
Yesterday I tried to start CCCAM and MGCAM, on both of them the green icon turned on, and on the screen the inscription "Scrambled", where to dig? YouTube shows, then the Internet is in order

Rep: (48)
Spectre43 @ 18.04.19, 15:17*
Why doesn’t it let on the official site ?! Who also?

I also can not get through, even though last updated regularly flew. I Gtmedia GTT-2.
The search engines like there site, but move is not possible.

Rena @ 25/04/19, 12:28*
I also can not get through, even though last updated regularly flew. I Gtmedia GTT-2.
The search engines like there site, but move is not possible.

Shedshttps://www.freesat.cn/forum/

ArsKvv @ 25.04.19, 11:29*
Yesterday I tried to start CCCAM and MGCAM, on both of them the green icon turned on, and on the screen the inscription "Scrambled", where to dig? YouTube shows, then the Internet is in order

On this console picture hr..ovaya, channel switcher is not easy but that's Sharing works fine !!! Check the settings or channels do not you try to open a provider of

* OLLEG1972 , You probably ip-Schnick not Russian, I have a VPN another country I go quiet.

Rep: (0)
OLLEG1972 @ 25.04.19, 13:13*
On this console hr..ovaya picture, not a comfortable channel switcher

Compared with GI8120 picture is much better, and "channel switcher" as for me, so like anything, and an external keyboard at all convenient)))

ArsKvv @ 25.04.19, 14:05*
Compared with GI8120 picture is much better, and "channel switcher" as for me, so like anything, and an external keyboard at all convenient)))

I, too, zhiaykoy compare;) I have a 50 inch HD, kakaha equally
but on the ki pro (stock firmware) with this super TV set picture on all channels

What is most interesting in the GTC c firmware ALEXELEC iptv also nicely shows all the channels

Post has been editedOLLEG1972 - 25.04.19, 14:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 21:33